Author Topic: Top 10 nutrient deficiencies .  (Read 4659 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Top 10 nutrient deficiencies .
« on: July 15, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
this would be nice to know, but to know suprise the information is vague on this topic, just more coverup by the liberal controlled media who wants you to depend on there gov health care, sure hide the facts, lets not have answers easily accessable to the public so we can be healthy hardworking citicizens >:(
A

wile e roadrunner

• Getbig II
  • Truth Detector
Re: Top 10 nutrient deficiencies .
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 09:04:15 PM »
This is not a David Letterman post.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 09:05:37 PM »
this would be nice to know, but to know suprise the information is vague on this topic, just more coverup by the liberal controlled media who wants you to depend on there gov health care, sure hide the facts, lets not have answers easily accessable to the public so we can be healthy hardworking citicizens >:(
::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »
::)

why the eyeroll adonis

why do so many have a heard time being healthy and looking healthy

the liberal media wants you confused and by there products
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 01:29:25 PM »
why the eyeroll adonis

why do so many have a heard time being healthy and looking healthy

the liberal media wants you confused and by there products
No such thing as a "liberal media".

There is only fact and there is only fiction.  Liberalism has a reality bias. 

People have a "hard time" looking and being healthy because its simply not a priority to them.  And for some, once they start after 20 years or so of neglect lets say, they have to take off the weight and repair the 20 years worth of damage.  Few are patient enough to see it through.  Most people are too stupid and cannot think in long term trends or goals and so they give up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 01:34:08 PM »
Also, about wanting to know the top 10 nutrient or nutritional deficiencies, these will vary Socio-Economically and are location as well as cultural dependent.  The results for North Korea lets say will be totally different from Ghana.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »
Nutrient deficiencies don't happen as often in well fed people.  It is the poor people that have the main deficiencies.
Adonis is correct on this.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 01:52:57 PM »
No such thing as a "liberal media".

There is only fact and there is only fiction.  Liberalism has a reality bias. 

People have a "hard time" looking and being healthy because its simply not a priority to them.  And for some, once they start after 20 years or so of neglect lets say, they have to take off the weight and repair the 20 years worth of damage.  Few are patient enough to see it through.  Most people are too stupid and cannot think in long term trends or goals and so they give up.

yes it is a liberal media, even your boy was a victim of this (GRAVEL- whom i think was a good guy, could be wrong, ) at the hands of chris matthews, so when your boy gravel didnt win you hopped on the Obama train buying into his "image politics" of a well spoken goodlooking guy that was supposed to be better than any other candidate, further whoring his "image politics" on the uninformed masses who dont know much about the real agenda (raising taxes=less incentive to hire people to boost the economy, more/full government control on health care= raising taxes.... Face it this past election was not the prime time for a "White Man" to fulfill the role of image politics and make you beleive he was the peace maker like Obama has lead you to beleive

the internet is a wonderful place of information but with alot of sites skewing the truth to sell a product or vitamin when all you would need is a watermelon for folic acid
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 01:54:24 PM »
Also, about wanting to know the top 10 nutrient or nutritional deficiencies, these will vary Socio-Economically and are location as well as cultural dependent.  The results for North Korea lets say will be totally different from Ghana.

there is no clear answer just vague territorial estimates you have thanks
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »
Lacking for USA I would say

Trace minerals due to depletion of soil / chemical use and process of drinking water.

Enzymes due to lack of raw food.

Omega 3 vs Omega 6 intake and Monounsaturated vs Polyunsaturated fatty acids.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »
yes it is a liberal media, even your boy was a victim of this (GRAVEL- whom i think was a good guy, could be wrong, ) at the hands of chris matthews, so when your boy gravel didnt win you hopped on the Obama train buying into his "image politics" of a well spoken goodlooking guy that was supposed to be better than any other candidate, further whoring his "image politics" on the uninformed masses who dont know much about the real agenda (raising taxes=less incentive to hire people to boost the economy, more/full government control on health care= raising taxes.... Face it this past election was not the prime time for a "White Man" to fulfill the role of image politics and make you beleive he was the peace maker like Obama has lead you to beleive

the internet is a wonderful place of information but with alot of sites skewing the truth to sell a product or vitamin when all you would need is a watermelon for folic acid
Mike Gravel was the most liberal candidate of them all.  Johnny, your families taxes will be lower in the coming years, I can assure you.  They are not in the upper income bracket, nor are you.  Now you can disagree with the upper 1 percent paying a little more,(same as under Clinton) but know that you will not directly be affected.

A single payer system is the only way to implement real healthcare.  No man, woman or child should be without healthcare, nor should they have to make the choice between food, paying the mortgage or seeing a doctor.  With a single payer system, those who want private health insurance will be able to still buy it if they want, but EVERYONE will have basic coverage.

Hope this helps:

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 02:06:35 PM »

Fallkan right on the money again....

Joannay, you need to start your own blog and keep track of all your ideas and reflexions. A true thinker with muscle and good looks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 02:08:16 PM »

Also you may want to keep in mind RIGHT NOW, we spend more than 2 times per capita per person than any other nation for healthcare, yet outcomes are poor when compared to the rest of the industrialized world.  We are 37th right behind Morocco.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »
The World Health Organization has us ranked 71 out of 191 in Healthcare.  Not so good considering we spend more than any other nation per capita per person for healthcare.  These are not good numbers whatsoever.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 02:14:13 PM »
I'm gonna say fiber, vitamin d in winter, vitamin c, calcium, magnesium, omega 3

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »
Mike Gravel was the most liberal candidate of them all.  Johnny, your families taxes will be lower in the coming years, I can assure you.  They are not in the upper income bracket, nor are you.  Now you can disagree with the upper 1 percent paying a little more,(same as under Clinton) but know that you will not directly be affected.

A single payer system is the only way to implement real healthcare.  No man, woman or child should be without healthcare, nor should they have to make the choice between food, paying the mortgage or seeing a doctor.  With a single payer system, those who want private health insurance will be able to still buy it if they want, but EVERYONE will have basic coverage.

Hope this helps:

you may be spot on, and im not afraid to admit being wrong about health care or not totally accurate, i just want the truth. but the fact remains this health care bill is in the TRILLIONS not billions but TRILLIONS i agree everyone should have health care but there is alot of bullshit going on too for it to be that high amount of money needed for a change to only help a small percentage of the population

and the truth remains obama=image politics and just wants to jack up taxes and not looking to create more jobs, unemployment is up

obama still giving no incentive for kids to learn anything in schools, we need to give young children manufacturing jobs as school learning curriculum ( not stupid ass english, spanish and math classes need to know basic math of course) and other types of jobs at a young age and these kids should get paid for it , this will give young kids incentive to learn TRADES

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »
Fallkan right on the money again....

Joannay, you need to start your own blog and keep track of all your ideas and reflexions. A true thinker with muscle and good looks.

yeah shouldve started a blog long ago, fact remains , if one isnt a Fail-can by now and not learning they are just gonna have more work ahead of them, getbig is my domain for truth for now, maybe that can change only if i look to be truly the masta :)

needs to be more consumer driven health care NOT government driven

as in everyone should be allowed care AS NEEDED

us healthy people who never need medical help are just giving away money all the time but dont use it up!

the Libs want to pocket EVEN MORE MONEY, when the real solution is consumer driven healthcare as needed
A

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 02:23:04 PM »
Nutrient deficiencies don't happen as often in well fed people.  It is the poor people that have the main deficiencies.
Adonis is correct on this.

Pernicious anaemia or B12 deficiency due to issues with intrinsic factor is fairly common in the elderly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 02:23:59 PM »

you may be spot on, and im not afraid to admit being wrong about health care or not totally accurate, i just want the truth. but the fact remains this health care bill is in the TRILLIONS not billions but TRILLIONS i agree everyone should have health care but there is alot of bullshit going on too for it to be that high amount of money needed for a change to only help a small percentage of the population

and the truth remains obama=image politics and just wants to jack up taxes and not looking to create more jobs, unemployment is up

obama still giving no incentive for kids to learn anything in schools, we need to give young children manufacturing jobs as school learning curriculum ( not stupid ass english, spanish and math classes need to know basic math of course) and other types of jobs at a young age and these kids should get paid for it , this will give young kids incentive to learn TRADES

Any improvement to our Healthcare system will be an improvement in savings.  We already are paying more per capita and the number one cause of bankruptcy in the United States is due to medical bills.  Now I do not agree with the current proposal as I think it does not go far enough nor is it single payer.  It still is a for profit healthcare system and I believe healthcare should be a right, not a privilege.

Because of the administrative complexities in our current system, over 25% of every health care dollar goes to marketing, billing,
utilization review, and other forms of waste.

Single-payer financing is the only way to recapture this wasted money. The potential savings on paperwork, more than $350 billion per year, are enough to provide comprehensive coverage to everyone without paying any more than we already do.

Under a single-payer system, all Americans would be covered for all medically necessary services, including: doctor, hospital, preventive, long-term care, mental health, reproductive health care, dental, vision, prescription drug and medical supply costs. Patients would regain free choice of doctor and hospital, and doctors would regain autonomy over patient care.

Now with that said, any improvement will be better than what we have now.  I wish it went further.  Remember, there is ALWAYS money for War and bailouts, why not direct that money towards the people.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »
Any improvement to our Healthcare system will be an improvement in savings.  We already are paying more per capita and the number one cause of bankruptcy in the United States is due to medical bills.  Now I do not agree with the current proposal as I think it does not go far enough nor is it single payer.  It still is a for profit healthcare system and I believe healthcare should be a right, not a privilege.

Because of the administrative complexities in our current system, over 25% of every health care dollar goes to marketing, billing,
utilization review, and other forms of waste.

Single-payer financing is the only way to recapture this wasted money. The potential savings on paperwork, more than $350 billion per year, are enough to provide comprehensive coverage to everyone without paying any more than we already do.

Under a single-payer system, all Americans would be covered for all medically necessary services, including: doctor, hospital, preventive, long-term care, mental health, reproductive health care, dental, vision, prescription drug and medical supply costs. Patients would regain free choice of doctor and hospital, and doctors would regain autonomy over patient care.

Now with that said, any improvement will be better than what we have now.  I wish it went further.  Remember, there is ALWAYS money for War and bailouts, why not direct that money towards the people.

us healthy people who never need medical help are just giving away money all the time but dont use it up!

the Libs want to pocket EVEN MORE MONEY, when the real solution is consumer driven healthcare as needed

the fact is this gov / health care is greedy and has too much power
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »
yeah shouldve started a blog long ago, fact remains , if one isnt a Fail-can by now and not learning they are just gonna have more work ahead of them, getbig is my domain for truth for now, maybe that can change only if i look to be truly the masta :)

What are you talking about, "real solution" being consumer driven?  That is what we have currently and it is a failure.  It is a failure for the people who even have health insurance.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »

So you are admitting that you are just throwing away money RIGHT NOW on your current healthcare plan since you are healthy and never use it.  Yet you like this system.  ???

Doesn`t make much sense Johnny.  Not much sense at all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 02:37:56 PM »
What are you talking about, "real solution" being consumer driven?  That is what we have currently and it is a failure.  It is a failure for the people who even have health insurance.  

no its not a complete failure its actually MOSTLY a success. its not airtight...

the problem is alot of things need to be leveld out and education reduced and condensed

u got kids goin to med school forever, with huge debts, paying stupid high tuition, when the skills they truly need only take less half the time to learn or be able to reference within an acceptable time period when dealing with a patient

med students=too high tuition+too many years in school= could use a little pay cut aswell. but youd have alot larger just as competent work force getting out of school earlier. teamwork=key in the medical feild

from kindergarden to college , things take way too much time and are very wastefull and should be condensed and optimized 50% .

i know at the age of 14 if i had the knowledge i could do any construction job and wouldve saved alot of money if i started young...i could see alot of young teenagers being brickmasons and getting paid for it building massive projects and buildings of course under a teachers supervision would drasticaly help the economy

so education ect is the bigger problem, there is too much waste built into the plan with mindless work...remember math classes where the answers were in the back of the book or endless spelling riddles in spelling class spending years working on apostrophe placement and or spelling 100% correct  ::) the school system is fucked
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 02:39:51 PM »
So you are admitting that you are just throwing away money RIGHT NOW on your current healthcare plan since you are healthy and never use it.  Yet you like this system.  ???

Doesn`t make much sense Johnny.  Not much sense at all.
the system has no need to be anymore expensive than it already is
thus any tax raising should be used to help the national debt
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »
no its not a complete failure its actually MOSTLY a success. its not airtight...

the problem is alot of things need to be leveld out and education reduced and condensed

u got kids goin to med school forever, with huge debts, paying stupid high tuition, when the skills they truly need only take less half the time to learn or be able to reference within an acceptable time period when dealing with a patient

med students=too high tuition+too many years in school= could use a little pay cut aswell. but youd have alot larger just as competent work force getting out of school earlier. teamwork=key in the medical feild

from kindergarden to college , things take way too much time and are very wastefull and should be condensed and optimized 50% .

i know at the age of 14 if i had the knowledge i could do any construction job and wouldve saved alot of money if i started young...

so education ect is the bigger problem, there is too much waste built into the plan with mindless work...remember math classes where the answers were in the back of the book or endless spelling riddles in spelling class spending years working on apostrophe placement and or spelling 100% correct  ::) the school system is fucked
Uh, by International Standards, it is a complete failure.  We are ranked 37th in the world for outcome, 1st in cost yet our outcomes are on the same page as Second rate nations, 71 out of 191 countries by WHO statistics.  DEAD LAST among all other Industrialized nations and you somehow see this as "Mostly" a success?  

And then

Your recipe for success is for LESS Schooling and education for doctors even though that the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States, behind heart disease and cancer, is America's Healthcare System via iatrogenesis which refers to adverse effects or complications caused by or resulting from medical treatment or advice from physicians.  

Yet you want them LESS Educated than they are now.  ???  I don`t think you are clear on the facts.

Causes of iatrogenesis include medical error, negligence, and the adverse effects or interactions of prescription drugs. In the United States 225,000 deaths per year may be attributed in some part to iatrogenesis.

In the United State alone, recorded deaths per year (2000):
12,000—unnecessary surgery
7,000—medication errors in hospitals
20,000—other errors in hospitals
80,000—infections in hospitals
106,000—non-error, negative effects of drugs
Based on these figures, 225,000 deaths per year constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States, after deaths from heart disease and cancer. Also, there is a wide margin between these numbers of deaths and the next leading cause of death (cerebrovascular disease).
This totals 225,000 deaths per year from iatrogenic causes. In interpreting these numbers, note the following:
most data were derived from studies in hospitalized patients.
the estimates are for deaths only and do not include negative effects that are associated with disability or discomfort.
the estimates of death due to error are lower than those in the IOM report. If higher estimates are used, the deaths due to iatrogenic causes would range from 230,000 to 284,000.