Author Topic: NRA opposed to Sotomayor - doesn't mean jack...  (Read 1860 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: NRA opposed to Sotomayor - doesn't mean jack...
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »
Serious, you need to take a history class. 

Oh i have and the American constitution is an important document in one country.  Sharia law has affected numerous countries over 1000's of years.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »
Oh i have and the American constitution is an important document in one country.  Sharia law has affected numerous countries over 1000's of years.

Wow, Islam is thousands of years old???  That's news to me. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »
I have bought 5 guns since the election.  Make that 6, I got my GF a 10/22.  Im supporting the economy and registering my opposition to ZERO at the same time. 

youre a fking moron and the reason prices have sky rocketed beyond belief

sellers know they can count on sheep to buy in to the scare tactics

good job asshole

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »
Wow, Islam is thousands of years old???  That's news to me. 

Hahaha! Kcballer must be another one of those "Google geniuses" that copy/pastes whatever the first hit on google is and passes it off as fact.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 02:22:57 PM »

sellers know they can count on sheep to buy in to the scare tactics

good job asshole

My buddy owns a store and I get it wholesale price.  

And by the way, In NYS where I live they are agressively pursuing more gun control.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 02:27:17 PM »

A....history period.....sharia law having more impact, No. Make ur argument....a real argument that its outdated. Being old doesn't count. I'd like to hear a real argument based on historical fact and current ones, that its outdated. The document is a few pages long and has stood the test of time. We've added to it a few times and taken away from it once, but it's the baseline document that runs the most powerful country on the planet. Its not outdated.

Ur kidding about the US Constitution affecting just one country right...really dude.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »
My buddy owns a store and I get it wholesale price. 

And by the way, In NYS where I live they are agressively pursuing more gun control. 

youre bud owns a store and you get wholesale...you just made 15k an hour ago and you dont have to work for 3 weeks..you started 19 new threads on getbig.....

anything else you want to pull out of your ass

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 03:44:51 PM »

ha ha ha you just agreed with me,,,that sotoymyer should be on the supreme court judge panell,,,and that laws can be molded and bended as THEY wish NOT as you wish
Because it's now 2009 not 1787, laws should adapt with their societies. 

What gets me is when people like you question islamic law as backward and outdated yet believe in some antiquated law from the 1700's. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 03:53:45 PM »
ha ha ha you just agreed with me,,,that sotoymyer should be on the supreme court judge panell,,,and that laws can be molded and bended as THEY wish NOT as you wish

I hope when you get a mortgage, the bank decides to jack your rate up under the same theory. 

Maybe if you enter into a business contract, the counterparty decides to change the price because he feels like it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 06:34:28 PM »
I am going to start a collection, so that we can buy kcballer a ticket to where ever he wants to go and live only stipulation is you can't come back to this country that was founded on and still abides by that antiquated piece of paper.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »
I didn't know that God given, fundamental rights of man become "antiquated" and don't evolve.  Grow up, people have a right to defend themselves.  I reserve the right to protect my home, therefore if someone breaks in even to steal my TV I will not retreat; that person will receive OO buckshot center mass courtesy of federal ammunition inc.  This is why I get so fired up with the "gun control" arguement.

1.  Making laws stricter means nothing to a criminal who by definition does not follow the law.  Did you ever think that certain things never get old?  Technology changes but mankind doesn't...there will always be bad guys out there that don't care about you or the people you love.

2.  People actually expect other people to retreat or run from their own homes, businesses, cars, etc. when it is intruded upon by a person that means you harm. 

I may live in the backwards South but thank God we have the Castle Doctrine that includes the stand your ground law.  I'll continue to enjoy my evil black guns, "high capacity" magazines, no waiting periods, and the RIGHT to defend myself.  A pansy "anti-gunner" can go sip his latte and shove that progressive garbage up their ass.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »
A....history period.....sharia law having more impact, No. Make ur argument....a real argument that its outdated. Being old doesn't count. I'd like to hear a real argument based on historical fact and current ones, that its outdated. The document is a few pages long and has stood the test of time. We've added to it a few times and taken away from it once, but it's the baseline document that runs the most powerful country on the planet. Its not outdated.

Ur kidding about the US Constitution affecting just one country right...really dude.

Please name another country that has adopted the US Constitution?  I can name numerous countries that follow a form of Sharia law.

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 12:01:27 PM »
Please name another country that has adopted the US Constitution?  I can name numerous countries that follow a form of Sharia law.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »

I can't even find .22 ammo around here. It's starting to piss me off.

All you can get is odd-ball rounds here and there, and the $45/box shit that's gold plated or something stupid like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2009, 07:02:29 AM »

All you can get is odd-ball rounds here and there, and the $45/box shit that's gold plated or something stupid like that.

www.sportsmansguide.com

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 09:03:22 AM »

Where's here?
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 11:11:36 AM »

Where's here?

CA. I even went up into Oregon a couple weekends ago and it was out.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2009, 11:19:14 AM »
Wow...what big chain outfitters do u have there, or is it all mom and pop shops.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2009, 11:25:38 AM »
It is a bitch to get anything firearm related here. Even Walmart stopped carrying guns and ammo out here. There are two gun stores nearby, but the markup is unbelievable on everything. They are also "all foam, no beer", if you catch what I'm sayin...

www.midwayusa.com is a pretty good place to get ammo.  .223 and 7.62 especially.  7.62 cannot be had here, you HAVE to order it. Almost everything that takes it is illegal in CA anyways... maybe there is something to that....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »
I think the chains, IE Gander Mountain, Cabella's and Bass Pro are sucking up whats available. Its near impossible to order anything over .45 in a handgun because there is no telling when they'll come in. I got super lucky with my XD...the guy who ordered it dissapeared and I was the first one to notice it.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2009, 12:54:56 PM »
Can't you get anything thru work?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »
Can't you get anything thru work?

Sure...followed closely by a jail sentance. Besides I carry a 9mm and an M4..I have neither as a civilian weapon. I do have high cap mags for both, but I've never messed with ammo.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »
It is a bitch to get anything firearm related here. Even Walmart stopped carrying guns and ammo out here. There are two gun stores nearby, but the markup is unbelievable on everything. They are also "all foam, no beer", if you catch what I'm sayin...

www.midwayusa.com is a pretty good place to get ammo.  .223 and 7.62 especially.  7.62 cannot be had here, you HAVE to order it. Almost everything that takes it is illegal in CA anyways... maybe there is something to that....

You should check out that one in vacaville off the freeway.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »
You should check out that one in vacaville off the freeway.

Sportsmansguide is always the best for me.  Sure there is a wait sometimes, but you get great prices.  I am a member of the club so I get $10.00 off shipping, 10% off, and no sales tx.  In total, its usually the same as savbing 25% on an order.