Author Topic: is it possible to take 1g of test and not have gyno ?  (Read 2218 times)

Stavios

is it possible to take 1g of test and not have gyno ?
« on: July 16, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »
usually at around 750mg, my nipples hurts

right now I take 1g of test enanthate, underground stuff and my nipples aren't puffy at all.

is it a good indicator that the product sucks ass ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: is it possible to take 1g of test and not have gyno ?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »
It can come and go, the nipple tenderness, and even a palpable mass can appear and then disappear. It's possible that the product is legit IMO.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »
I've seen some guys do it, even using other exotic steroids and NO aromatase inhibitors or SERMs on cycle... I don't know how long that'll last though but fuck, they are lucky.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 06:44:18 PM »
It can come and go, the nipple tenderness, and even a palpable mass can appear and then disappear. It's possible that the product is legit IMO.

thanks !
I'll finish the bottles that I have then

My friends swear by that compagny they have been taking those for a while.
But it's hard to trust people when you ask them if they like the products and they say: "YEAH !! I feel it bro !!"

what do you mean "I feel it" ?
I never feel shit

I could take tren or equipoise or primo and I couldn't tell you the difference.
I can just have an idea after a few weeks when I look at my strengh gain or body composition

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »
most people do not get gyno, gyno is the exception......not the rule.,.....it will inevitably happen to a small percentage of juicers........i have never had gyno, right now im taking a gram of test per week plus a couple shots of trenbolone.............. serms and ai' are really just a way for sources to squeeze more money out of you...........most people convince themselves they have gyno when the start bulking up and they put some fat on their chest, that is one of the [places males deposit fat...........there is a big difference gyno will be a hard marble behind your nipple, not just chest fat.  dont buy into that shit, unless you start having actual symptoms.............for most, it will just inhibit their gains.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 08:06:08 PM »

is it a good indicator that the product sucks ass ?
No , the mirror and other areas should tell you that

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 11:13:13 PM »
most people do not get gyno, gyno is the exception......not the rule.,.....it will inevitably happen to a small percentage of juicers........i have never had gyno, right now im taking a gram of test per week plus a couple shots of trenbolone.............. serms and ai' are really just a way for sources to squeeze more money out of you...........most people convince themselves they have gyno when the start bulking up and they put some fat on their chest, that is one of the [places males deposit fat...........there is a big difference gyno will be a hard marble behind your nipple, not just chest fat.  dont buy into that shit, unless you start having actual symptoms.............for most, it will just inhibit their gains.

what I was saying is that normally, when I take 750mg of HG test per week I get gyno.EVERY TIME.
My nipples hurt as fuck, even if I barely touch them.
I am very sensible to that, it's not fat deposit

but now I take 1000mg of UG test and my nipples do not hurt at all so I was just wondering if it was normal

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 11:18:25 PM »
gotten close to 2mg ew now and my nipps never hurt

I run 1.5g for awhile and never had shit happen

HONESTLY only when I run CYPionate I get nipp tenderness

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 12:45:56 AM »
strange..1g and nothing..hmmm..

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 04:40:37 AM »
what I was saying is that normally, when I take 750mg of HG test per week I get gyno.EVERY TIME.

but now I take 1000mg of UG test and my nipples do not hurt at all so I was just wondering if it was normal

Well are the strength and body composition changes happening?  If nothing at all is happening then maybe the product is fake or way underdosed?

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 05:01:25 AM »
I have legit testoviron from pharmacy and at 750mg I don't have gyno.

I never had gyno.

I guess it depends on everyone.
J

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 08:29:36 AM »
Well are the strength and body composition changes happening?  If nothing at all is happening then maybe the product is fake or way underdosed?

well the strenght is going up that's for sure !
body composition is staying pretty much the same, hard to say in about 4 weeks.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 08:36:50 AM »

what you are describing is compleeatly antithetical............ .......testosterone is testosterone, be it underground or not..............if anything the UG is probably a little underdosed............bu t 750hg-1000ug, should not matter.............so lets look at the possibilities, and mind you i of course and not a biochemist.

1.  the underground shit is bunk, and that is why you are not getting symptoms (this is doubt, contrary to what alot of people tell you, there is not that much fake gear around, it just isnt economical for the underground lab, when the raw materials are so cheap)

2.  your physiology is unique,and your doesing hits a threashold where 750 gives you gyno, and 1000 doesnt.  (once again doubtful from all that i have witnessed, but then again in the big picture very little about anabolics and human growth pathways are really understood, or have been studied at length)

3. what your experienceing is either very mental, or the gyno itself has maybe stopped growing................. ...the are probably the most likely, firstly guys tend to be real sensitive when they see they are growing brest tissue, and say all kinds of crazy things are happening.............an d secondly, gyno, does not grow indefinatly, it just does not keep gettin gbigger and bigger cycle after cycle like some evil starving tumor..............usual ly you get a little hard ball the size of a kidney bean, and it kind of stays like that, irregardless of dose, until you get it cut out ...........(this would seem to be the most logical)

either way   man, best of luck..........

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 09:02:28 AM »
in my earlier yrs i never ran anti e's during any of my courses unless i was competing... i went over a gram plenty times and nothing happend nipple wise... i only started the arimidex off season to stop my head looking like a beach ball..........

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 01:13:46 PM »
van said it before i could

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 10:05:23 PM »
what you are describing is compleeatly antithetical............ .......testosterone is testosterone, be it underground or not..............if anything the UG is probably a little underdosed............bu t 750hg-1000ug, should not matter.............so lets look at the possibilities, and mind you i of course and not a biochemist.

1.  the underground shit is bunk, and that is why you are not getting symptoms (this is doubt, contrary to what alot of people tell you, there is not that much fake gear around, it just isnt economical for the underground lab, when the raw materials are so cheap)

2.  your physiology is unique,and your doesing hits a threashold where 7 50 gives you gyno, and 1000 doesnt.  (once again doubtful from all that i have witnessed, but then again in the big picture very little about anabolics and human growth pathways are really understood, or have been studied at length)

3. what your experienceing is either very mental, or the gyno itself has maybe stopped growing................. ...the are probably the most likely, firstly guys tend to be real sensitive when they see they are growing brest tissue, and say all kinds of crazy things are happening.............an d secondly, gyno, does not grow indefinatly, it just does not keep gettin gbigger and bigger cycle after cycle like some evil starving tumor..............usual ly you get a little hard ball the size of a kidney bean, and it kind of stays like that, irregardless of dose, until you get it cut out ...........(this would seem to be the most logical)

either way   man, best of luck..........

thanks man, I like your posts around here

good job,very informative