Author Topic: MMA fighters vs bodybuilders?  (Read 902 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
MMA fighters vs bodybuilders?
« on: July 16, 2009, 10:00:29 PM »
I have to admit I have enoyed seeing a few of the top MMA  fights over the past yr.
What cracks me up is when someone claims a top BB should fight a top MMA guy.
How come nobody ever asks to top MMA guys to posedown against the pro BB? ::)

Why not just enjoy both for being the best at what they do?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: MMA fighters vs bodybuilders?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »
Some people still want to believe that G4P doesn't really exist in bodybuilding...And that Ronnie Coleman turned pro naturally :-\ So when they see guys fighting on the TV, they think there favorite bodybuilder could actually get in the cage and fuck people up...When the truth is 99 percent of pro bodybuilders would cry like a girl after 20 seconds in the cage...True story

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: MMA fighters vs bodybuilders?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:09:26 PM »
Some people still want to believe that G4P doesn't really exist in bodybuilding...And that Ronnie Coleman turned pro naturally :-\ So when they see guys fighting on the TV, they think there favorite bodybuilder could actually get in the cage and fuck people up...When the truth is 99 percent of pro bodybuilders would cry like a girl after 20 seconds in the cage...True story

That is like thinking an MD would be the ideal lawyer in a murder trial because they deal with life and death health issues?

Once again, how come nobody asks the MMA pros to compete against bodybuilders in a posedown?
Dumb idea, they would get smoked same as a pro BB in with Brock Lesner.
I guess we should have a field goal kicker try and pitch in the world series.

BTW, what did all the gay 4 pay and other commments have to do with this topic?
It is like having a thread on what babe has the best boobs and someone says something about her working in a bank or something?