Author Topic: WHAT in the HELL is THIS?  (Read 1270 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
WHAT in the HELL is THIS?
« on: July 17, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »
This is right out of some Alien Invasion Horror flick.  WTF ???

New Life Form Found In North Carolina Sewer
An unknown lifeform picked up by sewer snakecam in North Carolina.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: WHAT in the HELL is THIS?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 06:22:11 AM »
 :o :-X

What are they saying about that Hugo?

R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 07:32:58 AM »
:o :-X

What are they saying about that Hugo?

That they're tubiflex worms.  Only problem I see is that thing looks different imo.  it seems to respond as one :-X  Where the tubiflex worms just all seem to be globbed close together but acting individual.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 08:49:05 AM »
the evidence is mounting....

i have a list of folks i'm gonna send a VERY nassy "toldya so" email to...

"no more than 10 yrs i'd say"
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 08:59:58 AM »
the evidence is mounting....

i have a list of folks i'm gonna send a VERY nassy "toldya so" email to...

"no more than 10 yrs i'd say"
mounting for what? :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »

u wont watch

but here goes

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-440410516309790842&ei=MQRhSrf_IozMqAK73oAx&q=nasa+transmissions

Toxic, I've been into conspiracy theory, ufos, supernatural and all that stuff for a long ass time.  Don't toss that "I won't watch" thing at me.  I've spent as much if not more time over the years on this stuff than you have.  At least as much.  I just have a healthy skepticism of everything and ask questions and really try to dig into what is possible and what is not.  Some of the things that come along I believe more than others.  Some I totally believe, some are complete BS.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  It beats the hell out of all the people out there that are black or white on this stuff, either believing in everything or rejecting everything.

I also saw the full video already on the History Channel.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 10:46:22 PM »
Toxic, I've been into conspiracy theory, ufos, supernatural and all that stuff for a long ass time.  Don't toss that "I won't watch" thing at me.  I've spent as much if not more time over the years on this stuff than you have.  At least as much.  I just have a healthy skepticism of everything and ask questions and really try to dig into what is possible and what is not.  Some of the things that come along I believe more than others.  Some I totally believe, some are complete BS.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  It beats the hell out of all the people out there that are black or white on this stuff, either believing in everything or rejecting everything.
I also saw the full video already on the History Channel.
cool! 8)  i usually throw in "you wont watch" cause most people DONT ..didn't mean any offence
u wont find these vids on the history channel...below
1) The greatest story ever denied
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+greatest+story+ever+denied&emb=0&aq=f#
2) Secret Space...actually the better but slower of the 2...esp covers the Tether incident(sts 75 i think) and the Dzopa stone..plus the star child...plus lotsa footage of UFOs  visible only in the UV spectrum by NASA cameras...dood found some TV station manager that had saved all the pre 95 NASA recordings

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1485155465058882626&ei=WmFhStHuO4qUqQLLnLkk&q=secret+space
carpe` vaginum!