Author Topic: Jessie from Big Brother, Natural or Not?  (Read 5362 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
Re: Jessie from Big Brother, Natural or Not?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »
What is this big brother nonsense?

Why indulge in such queerness?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »
there is no correlation.

Are you fucking crazy !?!? of course there is, what do you think happens during puberty, massive amounts of TESTOSTERONE are released/created in your system, thus you start growing more facial hair. Hell, everytime I'm on test I notice I shave more often, the hair grows thicker and coarser.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 06:11:25 PM »
lol at you guys comparing Layne to Jesse... Jesse is way bigger and thicker just walking around on that show without even flexing... he's got a good build and he's taking advantage of it by getting on this show as the "bodybuilder".

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »
That Big Brother guy is obviously taking something, give it a month and see if he's lost any weight.  And if he has just come off his test levels will be down, so he won't be interested in whatever those chicks throw at him.

And the other guy was spouting all kinds of shit.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 07:20:36 PM »
If he is natural he has about 100 times better genetics as Layne. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 09:21:33 PM »
in all honesty, "Jessie" doesn't look a pound over 180.  If he's around 5'11", it's achievable naturally.  everyone here thinks Jeff Rodriguez is natural, and he's bigger than "Jessie".

also, notice "Jessie" has stick legs, which wouldn't rock the scale at all.
Deep Tissue Massage

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 09:29:36 PM »
Dude is 5'8. Says he weighs like 190 on his bodyspace.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 09:46:45 PM »
Are you fucking crazy !?!? of course there is, what do you think happens during puberty, massive amounts of TESTOSTERONE are released/created in your system, thus you start growing more facial hair. Hell, everytime I'm on test I notice I shave more often, the hair grows thicker and coarser.

Does an average American indian have less testosterone than an average white guy? Genetics is the main factor not test level... normal testosterone levels allows the hair grow where it's supposed to according to each persons genetics make-up. More test doesn't necessarily give you more facial and/or body hair. Therefore it's false to say that the thickness of your beard is absolutely correlated with test level. Just like the false correlation between male pattern baldness and test level. Test allows MPB to occur but doesn't mean bald guys have more test necessarily.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »
Are you fucking crazy !?!? of course there is, what do you think happens during puberty,

we're not talking puberty, we're talking cycles when you're much older

Hell, everytime I'm on test I notice I shave more often, the hair grows thicker and coarser.

that also happens as you get older, whether you do cycles or not.   sure one's hair grows at different rates at different times, and test can affect that.  But the question was whether Jessie's inability to grow facial hair was proof that he's natural.   if you don't have the genetics to be hairy, testosterone won't change that.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »
in all honesty, "Jessie" doesn't look a pound over 180.  If he's around 5'11", it's achievable naturally.  everyone here thinks Jeff Rodriguez is natural, and he's bigger than "Jessie".

also, notice "Jessie" has stick legs, which wouldn't rock the scale at all.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 11:30:56 PM »
wait for it

ready

ok

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009, 12:41:45 AM »
G4P. The dude was talking about livin in Tampa, LA and New York all within the past year. Me thinks Jesse is on CALL

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2009, 01:18:57 AM »

Learn the facts titwank.

The testosterone converts to dihydrotestosterone which is what causes the facial hair/voice deepening/acne/hairloss, any juicer on large amounts of test with a fucking brain probably supresses the conversion of testosterone to dht.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2009, 01:37:24 AM »
G4P. The dude was talking about livin in Tampa, LA and New York all within the past year. Me thinks Jesse is on CALL

Jessie was on a previous big brother, tried to turn that fame into a career, didn't work out so well, so now he's back to try again.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2009, 01:38:13 AM »
he tried to roll with me (legends) and i subbed him twice with kata gatame...and yes...he is on ped...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 04:43:14 AM »
the kid is fuckin natural and 5feet8, hes a tiny twink ;D   dude has fantastic condition though , no stomach fat rolls no chest fat this makes me jealous
A

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 04:59:39 AM »
edit