Author Topic: Feedback on these products - would you consider buying them?  (Read 642 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I see a lot of MMA/Muay Thai/Boxing fans etc on the boards.

Would any of you be interested if the price was right - particularly the Irish Americans etc or anyone of Irish descent. Just a smaple - trying to guage feedback

Handmade by a saddler

Thai shorts

Thai pads

There are also T shirts and hoodies and numerous other products - feeback would be appreciated.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Feedback on these products - would you consider buying them?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 06:03:15 AM »
The gear looks great, if the price would right I would buy it just because it is solid gear. Don't have much Irish in me but like a 1/4 I think. Hell everyone has a little  Irish in them. I think if you had the Irish Hand Grenade sponsored it would help a ton....

like I said though the product looks solid and for the right price hell yeah.Irish kids would love the gloves I bet, and if you could get noticed  in Ireland and Europe (dont know where your out of?) then that would be your big market, or get Micky Ward as a spokes person that little bastard loves being Irish!! Niht I  met him we got piss ass drunk and he got a huge Irish Flag on his back! (Tattoo)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 06:16:01 AM »
Fantastic - great feedback

They are well priced but superb quality. I think they look pretty 'classy' with teh colour and not overtly patriotic or in your face etc.

The company is based in Belfast though it will have an online store up and running in 2 weeks or less all being well.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 06:52:26 AM »
in Belfeast if you market it right, you could have a serious seller on your hands. Great job and please provide a link when up and running... Now you need to start net-working and get some guys to do some promos for you! Congrats and best of luck!