Author Topic: Because I'm no longer a twink, I get to pick on the twink newbies at the gym  (Read 5371 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Hey, Twink...

Don't show up at the gym for the 5th workout in your little 'self-improvement plan' dressed in all black, including a t-shirt over a tight, long-sleeved Under Armour (?) shirt, like you're Billy Badass.  You're a twink. 

Don't get up from the bench and start walking around and breathing heavy, stretching out your arms like you did something special.  You just benched 95 lbs 12 times.  I suppose if you were a little 5-foot-1 girl, that would be good.  But you're a tall, chubby twink.  Doing that kind of shit only draws unnecessary attention to yourself.  When you're that much of a twink, you shouldn't want to be noticed.  Ever.

And don't, for the love of god, EVER again put your stupid white bath towel on the bench to protect you from all the germs left behind by the real lifters in the gym.  You want those germs, you *need* those germs.  There's test in those germs, you little bitch!  Look, there's disinfectant spray and paper towels available in every part of the gym...use them as necessary.  Keep your personal towels for your personal use, jackass.  No one wants to use a bench that's been touched by a towel that was on your pale white twink ass. 

Let this be a lesson to all you twinks: You should never be seen OR heard, period.  You're welcome and encouraged to come to the gym, but stay the fuck out of everyone else's way. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Worthless thread without pictures.  Prove you're not a twink
A

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
gyms are supposed to be a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone

what the problem is?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
gyms are supposed to be a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone

what the problem is?

The problem is twinks who don't know their role. 

When I was a twink, I *never* got in anyone's way.  I knew my fucking place. 

5-10, 205 lbs = no twink

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Hey, Twink...

Don't show up at the gym for the 5th workout in your little 'self-improvement plan' dressed in all black, including a t-shirt over a tight, long-sleeved Under Armour (?) shirt, like you're Billy Badass.  You're a twink. 

Don't get up from the bench and start walking around and breathing heavy, stretching out your arms like you did something special.  You just benched 95 lbs 12 times.  I suppose if you were a little 5-foot-1 girl, that would be good.  But you're a tall, chubby twink.  Doing that kind of shit only draws unnecessary attention to yourself.  When you're that much of a twink, you shouldn't want to be noticed.  Ever.

And don't, for the love of god, EVER again put your stupid white bath towel on the bench to protect you from all the germs left behind by the real lifters in the gym.  You want those germs, you *need* those germs.  There's test in those germs, you little bitch!  Look, there's disinfectant spray and paper towels available in every part of the gym...use them as necessary.  Keep your personal towels for your personal use, jackass.  No one wants to use a bench that's been touched by a towel that was on your pale white twink ass. 

Let this be a lesson to all you twinks: You should never be seen OR heard, period.  You're welcome and encouraged to come to the gym, but stay the fuck out of everyone else's way. 

sounds he insulted your mandals and man purse combination..it's OK, you can vent some more
I

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Hey, Twink...

i recommend ...more work and less looking around to see what everyone else is up 2  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
coming from a clown like yourself

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
tre, vince is hoping your a twink

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
i recommend ...more work and less looking around to see what everyone else is up 2  :-\

Recent personal issues are the cause of this...never noticed anyone before. The bullshit in my head hasn't hurt my lifts. I'm a little slower, except when I have a partner there, but I'm still progressing with each workout. :)

Dtank76

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
funny how youre complaining about towels, when most gyms require you to bring your own towel

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Hey, Twink...

ah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FUCKING PRICELESS!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHoo

Hadn't laughed that hard in a while.  Good post, need more.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
If you are concerned about twinks,
compare yourself to twinks.

Telling people:  I am stronger than that twink...

Then you are a twink.

I had absolutely no idea you were a newb.
Trying to act tough towards other beginner twinks is the ultimate
self ownage.

B

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
If you are concerned about twinks,
compare yourself to twinks.

Telling people:  I am stronger than that twink...

Then you are a twink.

I had absolutely no idea you were a newb.
Trying to act tough towards other beginner twinks is the ultimate
self ownage.

Under ordinary circumstances, you'd be absolutely correct, but how often does one go from twink to not-a-twink-anymore in just 6 months, all-natural?  Granted, I wasn't always a twink, but it had been a LONG time since those former big boy days.

Excuses don't explain and explanations don't excuse, but I actually deserve a pass on this one.  If you were to ever see me in the gym, you'd have no doubts that I'm not there to bullshit around or act tough.  I take my lifting very seriously, because my goal is to be one of the strongest hardcore schmoes in the world. 

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
holy shit, 5'10 and 205 lbs!!!!  you must be a monster!!!! ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

So what do you suggest I do with my time between sets...go stand in a corner?

Everybody scopes everybody at the gym...if you say you don't you are a bullshitter

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
holy shit, 5'10 and 205 lbs!!!!  you must be a monster!!!! ;D

For my gym...I am! lol   ;)

So what do you suggest I do with my time between sets...go stand in a corner?

Everybody scopes everybody at the gym...if you say you don't you are a bullshitter

Again, I'm not trying to make excuses here, but I have some sort of condition that makes me hyper-aware of my surroundings right now.  It's not just in the gym, but at the grocery store, in my truck, in bed when I'm trying to sleep...I'm pretty fucked up.  But when I'm lifting, thankfully, I am able to focus on one set at a time. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Our eyes take in visual images, then our brain processes these images and forms thoughts. It's as innate as breathing, are we supposed to stop doing this because we are lifting weights?  what the fuck does looking around for 15 seconds have to do with your next set?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
I have my own home gym with power rack and all the shit, but when I do work out at the "gym," I've always said you walk in there, focus 100000% on bringing your body within an inch of death.  Then walk out, eat like ten horses, then do it all over again.  But, while you're at the gym, you always notice other people.  You can't escape it.  But if you start obsessing about them, well, that's a problem.  Honestly, the reason I don't go to one of my local public gyms more often is that I'm sick of spending 10 minutes between each set explaining to some young kid how to do the exercises or how to get "big."  We all start somewhere, but you get my point.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
It's cracks me up when guys carry on about there "laser like focus" in the gym. as if looking at some chicks ass on a treadmill is going to ruin your workout.

That like saying if you turn on the radio in your car you are going to crash

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
It's cracks me up when guys carry on about there "laser like focus" in the gym. as if looking at some chicks ass on a treadmill is going to ruin your workout.

Excellent post.

and btw, Tre' is still, and always will be, a twink.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

io856

laser like focus or not... we still put up 5 plates+ on the compounds baby...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Why would you mock or pick on anyone in the gym??
Generally I like to help out new guys if they ask me,just like senior guys helped me out when I was a beginner
Well maybe Ireland is different,we dont have an inferiority com plex towards other humans

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Deep Tissue Massage

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

People should be focused during reps. If a hot bitch comes by between sets you're supposed to look. Not looking is rude, FFS!!