Author Topic: How good would Mike Tyson have been if Cus The Tomato hadnt died when he did?  (Read 4389 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Would he have surpassed Ali?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Bodybuilding board

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Yes, unless he was oiled up in a thong, we don't really give a shit.......
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Tyson totally fell apart after Cus died he would have been best of all time. Does anyone know where I can get the latest Tyson Documentary?

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
i can say if Cus was around,, Mike would have been more disciplined and kept his crown for a long time.too bad he had to associate with leeches as he mentioned in his documentry which led to his downfall :(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
i can say if Cus was around,, Mike would have been more disciplined and kept his crown for a long time.too bad he had to associate with leeches as he mentioned in his documentry which led to his downfall :(
Yea Don King...where can get the documentry?

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
Yea Don King...where can get the documentry?
its available on torrentz

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
Yes! With the amount of success Mike was experiencing, the state of New York probably would have erected statues in multiple locations in honor of him. Tyson had a lot of time to remain on top, but unfortunately he needed someone to guide him along the way.

spinnis

Yes! With the amount of success Mike was experiencing, the state of New York probably would have erected statues in multiple locations in honor of him. Tyson had a lot of time to remain on top, but unfortunately he needed someone to guide him along the way.

way more impressive then ali

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
tyson looks like more of a bodybuilder than 90% of get bigger... fact!!!!!

mike was an animal in every sence of the word, needed told what to do too... would have went alot longer before self destructing, how any one can compare a true all time great to the mma bums is beyond me... broc lesnor, 4 fights and he's heavyweight champ, what a fucking joke!!!!!

spinnis

tyson looks like more of a bodybuilder than 90% of get bigger... fact!!!!!

mike was an animal in every sence of the word, needed told what to do too... would have went alot longer before self destructing, how any one can compare a true all time great to the mma bums is beyond me... broc lesnor, 4 fights and he's heavyweight champ, what a fucking joke!!!!!

Watch your mouth.

Brock Amateur wrestling record : 106-5

Tyson fighting record : 58- 6

Both amazing in their own sport.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mike had true respect for Cus and would never disappoint him. he never seemed to have the ability to tell right from wrong on his own, so when people told him he was above the law (King) he believed it.

ever notice  the old guy's name sounds the same as 'custom auto'?

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Brocks huge, i went to a WWE event a few years back and Brock walked right past me, he was a lot bigger than me and im 6 feet 2, 255lbs with 8% BF

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Kevin Rooney got Mike to his peak so I dont see a huge difference even if Cus was around.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Kevin Rooney got Mike to his peak so I dont see a huge difference even if Cus was around.

everybody was out for a dollar with mike.  cus' handlers were pocketing 40% or so of his purses.  i think they old guy would have keep him in check like a grandparent.  you just dont want to f##k up in life in front of them.  i think he'd be solid into his early 30s with him than a downfall more based on age than BS.

don done messed over alot of boxers.  had tim weatherspoon sign blink contracts when he was the champ.  king jacked tyson for $100M while he was in jail.  btw...ali wouldnt f##k with king during his day.  that should tell you something.

robin turned out better in life but was venom in combination with king for tyson
Oh...Monica!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

At a 1:30 of this video he is unreal quick, fast and powerful.
No Worries 4 me

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
I think it all comes down to heart...Ali could take a beaten...As it turned out, Tyson couldn't...As great as Tyson was, as soon as he lost the intimidation factor, he was done...I wonder what will happen to Brock when he finally meets his "Douglas" some day..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Don King smartest person in boxing taking all the money and not one punch but an ass... 8)

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
Brocks huge, i went to a WWE event a few years back and Brock walked right past me, he was a lot bigger than me and im 6 feet 2, 255lbs with 8% BF

Pics of you sweating and posing in your underwear while in your room or i call bullshit!
-BM

axestream

• Getbig IV
I think it all comes down to heart...Ali could take a beaten...As it turned out, Tyson couldn't...As great as Tyson was, as soon as he lost the intimidation factor, he was done...I wonder what will happen to Brock when he finally meets his "Douglas" some day..

Brock is a completely different person. What fucked Mike up is all the bullshit he was doing outside the ring. Brock's not doing any crazy shit, so I think that when he loses (again), it won't be because he wasn't focussed.

axestream

• Getbig IV
Watch your mouth.

Brock Amateur wrestling record : 106-5

Tyson fighting record : 58- 6

Both amazing in their own sport.

Tyson just a bit more though. To be on Tyson's level when it comes to accomplishments, Brock would have had to be world or olympic champion. I'm not saying he didn't have the potential, I'm just saying he never was. Not to mention that Tyson was only 20 years old when he was the heavyweight champion. That's simply amazing.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

nope. you should check out teddy atlas book. He talks about how mentally weak mike was and how he wanted to quite during amateur fights that he was actually winning. How Cus catered to his bad behavior at times and in so many ways actually allowed things to slide sometimes.

not to mention when he (tony) threatened to kill mike for forcing himself on his daughter..etc,etc.

it was just a matter of time with mike basically ...alive cus or dead cus.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

One thing's for sure....he definitely wouldn't have lost to this guy

just not good enough

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V