Author Topic: Health Care Bill's shocking details (MUST READ NOW!)  (Read 2421 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Health Care Bill's shocking details (MUST READ NOW!)
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2009, 08:16:04 AM »
i dunno the numbers...but..

either kick the illegals out

OR

give me back my 80k my family spent on lawyers to get our citizenships

Are you a naturalized citizen?  If so, I can not imagine how pissed off i would be with all the crap illegals get away with. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2009, 09:13:35 AM »
Are you a naturalized citizen?  If so, I can not imagine how pissed off i would be with all the crap illegals get away with. 

we came here on a buziness Visa in 1992 (house in paki got attacked by kidnappers..attempt on my brother and myself...brother got shot in the foot..we up n left within a week since the fucking police would do jack shit)
anyhow my dad bought buzinesses under his corporation name...HOWEVER the Buziness visa states that the buzinesses must be purchased under the owners name  :-\
so our visas were gonna get cancelled..we spent th next 3ish yrs and around 100ish k appealing this..
solution : buy a car wash attached to one of our gasstations and put it under my moms name  :-\

we went thru a bunch of driving back n forth from lawyers and a LOT of $ spent..soo of course it pissed me off
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 09:16:42 AM »
we came here on a buziness Visa in 1992 (house in paki got attacked by kidnappers..attempt on my brother and myself...brother got shot in the foot..we up n left within a week since the fucking police would do jack shit)
anyhow my dad bought buzinesses under his corporation name...HOWEVER the Buziness visa states that the buzinesses must be purchased under the owners name  :-\
so our visas were gonna get cancelled..we spent th next 3ish yrs and around 100ish k appealing this..
solution : buy a car wash attached to one of our gasstations and put it under my moms name  :-\

we went thru a bunch of driving back n forth from lawyers and a LOT of $ spent..soo of course it pissed me off

And to think some scumbag who jumped the southern border and dropped two babies here is going to ge tthe same end result to me is just criminal. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 10:35:57 AM »
And to think some scumbag who jumped the southern border and dropped two babies here is going to ge tthe same end result to me is just criminal. 

well i know of some pakistanis that came here on tourist visas and just up n stayed...however THEY HAD MONEY...
they just considered it a 5 yr vacation while they sat on their asses and got lawyers and just got naturalized :-\

think we need to re think the countries moto" Send us your brilliant and rich..not your poor and stupid"
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »
U don't nee to be rich just productive and hard working.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »
U don't nee to be rich just productive and hard working.

bringing outside $ into the country would help...

also ..people from richer countries...usually have better education and r smarter

i'll give u a at home example....Muslims in 3rd world countries r more apt to be radicalized than muslims in 1st world countries
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 04:30:51 AM »
bringing outside $ into the country would help...

also ..people from richer countries...usually have better education and r smarter

i'll give u a at home example....Muslims in 3rd world countries r more apt to be radicalized than muslims in 1st world countries

Ha ha, that is not what the govt wants. 

Obama wants uneducated lemmings to come here to vote Democrat forever because they are braindead welfare leeches.