Author Topic: Johnny Falcon's posts...  (Read 15158 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Johnny Falcon's posts...
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2009, 04:54:20 AM »
not saying he is a bad guy----I actually like the guy, I just wish he could get off the drugs and stop spamming hte board with the stuff he knows is crap, its all just attention whoring

its funny how people are like "wow you started a thread about how you ignore johnny, how ironic"=====well its not, I was merely asking other getbiggers if they read his spam crap, since I see thread after thread and longwinded post after post put up by him, and as I was skipping over this crap and not reading it, I was wondering if anyone actually does,,,my suspicions were correct that the majority of getbig doesnt, as evidenced by this thread

johnny is the sad fallen figure of getbig :-\

hahah johnny on your mind today once again?
A

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2009, 04:55:21 AM »
u

Ive always been cool with Alex on here, we had about 10 minutes were we sparred back and forth,

No, you didn't go back and forth. He actually destroyed you so badly that you hid in a bunker for a year. If you were a top tier poster you'd have had more guys backing you up but you're cowardly and will only go over the top for an attack if you have other members on your "team".

All I am saying really is that you shouldn't pick on Johnny retard as you yourself made many tearful "I'm leaving" threads when you felt you were being bullied.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2009, 04:56:36 AM »
hahah johnny on your mind today once again?

Cashed his welfare check and is feeding his trailer dogs some mechanically retrieved meat and thinking of the teh falcon!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2009, 05:02:52 AM »
No, you didn't go back and forth. He actually destroyed you so badly that you hid in a bunker for a year. If you were a top tier poster you'd have had more guys backing you up but you're cowardly and will only go over the top for an attack if you have other members on your "team".

All I am saying really is that you shouldn't pick on Johnny retard as you yourself made many tearful "I'm leaving" threads when you felt you were being bullied.
haha never made one "im leaving" thread and never hid anywhere-----ask Alex yourself-

the only coward here who runs away time after time is you-----how many gimmick accounts have you attacked me with again, I think 5 or 6

you are the bottom of getbig and are so bitter about being left out of the Y that you attack everyone down there and try to get them tofight with each other-----keep attacking me and making up shit, it just makes me smile bigger knowing I must have destroyed you so bad that you've carried the grudge for 2 years :D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2009, 05:06:40 AM »
haha never made one "im leaving" thread and never hid anywhere-----ask Alex yourself-

the only coward here who runs away time after time is you-----how many gimmick accounts have you attacked me with again, I think 5 or 6

you are the bottom of getbig and are so bitter about being left out of the Y that you attack everyone down there and try to get them tofight with each other-----keep attacking me and making up shit, it just makes me smile bigger knowing I must have destroyed you so bad that you've carried the grudge for 2 years :D

Not really sure who you think I am Nordick Breast but it's quite amusing reading your tearful and melty responses  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2009, 05:12:06 AM »
Not really sure who you think I am Nordick Breast but it's quite amusing reading your tearful and melty responses  ;D
hahah thats teh best you got after I expose you :-\

get off my jock gimmick boy----your stalking is making you look pathetic and desperate

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2009, 05:13:52 AM »
hahah thats teh best you got after I expose you :-\

get off my jock gimmick boy----your stalking is making you look pathetic and desperate
Who is "hugeAl"

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2009, 05:30:57 AM »
Who is "hugeAl"
well one of his gimmick accounts is Sharma ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2009, 05:36:50 AM »
well one of his gimmick accounts is Sharma ;)
Alex or Blockhead

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2009, 05:39:27 AM »
Alex or Blockhead
neither of them----thats part of his gimmick, although he always messes it up, that he tries to make it seem he's one of his enemies so he can turn their friends against him. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
Who is "hugeAl"

Obviously the owner of the weak minded, follower, desperately trying to become popular and a (I like this expression HugeAl) "top tier poster."

Perfect example is when referring to my stalking of Pandae he says, "That's why he is stalking US." Trying so hard to be part of the in crowd."

"US?" Um, I don't think so.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
 You can't fight the winged one. In the end I learned to stop worrying and love the falcon.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2009, 01:57:19 PM »
You can't fight the winged one. In the end I learned to stop worrying and love the falcon.
Amen, Brother! 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2009, 05:44:37 PM »
In the end, Everyone will fall into a catagory of either BATSHIT or GENIUS or FORGOTTEN. Johnny Falcon will not be forgotten... ;)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2009, 07:36:41 PM »
...does anyone actually read them ???

I stopped reading his broken english, methed up ramblings a couple years ago.

At this point, ignoring him has become subconscious, my eyes and brain just automatically skip over his posts or topics and go on to the next person's.

Do priests like little boys? Hell muthafuckin yeah!!
Spirit of Truth

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2009, 06:37:54 AM »
Do priests like little boys? Hell muthafuckin yeah!!
HAhaha

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2009, 06:38:18 AM »

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2009, 08:57:47 AM »
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2009, 04:47:11 PM »
Yes, probably. He has managed to stalk all the good posters off the site though. Still, he is trapped in a disastrous marriage and is projecting a lie of a life to dull the pain he feels.

I notice he goes after the posters that people actually like and find funny , or who get any attention (his own threads are shockingly boring and shit) : Block/Dave/Special Ed/Sharma/TA and many others.

Nordic only came back on the understanding he would rim Alex regularly.

? :o
Spirit of Truth