Author Topic: Johnny Falcon's posts...  (Read 15160 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Johnny Falcon's posts...
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2009, 05:14:47 PM »

as I read this post I totally pictured the guy below pecking away with one finger at teh keyboard, his sweaty face contorted in concentration

lmao, this is what I see when I think of falcunt:

His woman ain't much better.  Shit, this guy is even worse off than "JimmyJam1974" and that whale he calls a wife ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2009, 05:22:34 PM »

His woman ain't much better.  Shit, this guy is even worse off than "JimmyJam1974" and that whale he calls a wife ;D

haha watch out Panda, if you're not more "greatful" to him, Johnny may not reveal some of his secret "knowlage" to you ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »
Nordic and pandemoneum having a father and son slurp fest at the thought of the great falcon
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2009, 06:26:44 PM »

Falcon would so kick your fat, constantly raped, cum drenched, cowardly azz.

No matter what he does: drink olive oil, smoke crack, shadow box on YouTube, starve himself, gorge himself..., he'll always look better than you ever would.

Isn't it about that time in the day where chaos comes over for his Dirty Sanchez?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2009, 06:30:34 PM »
iread them but then when he started on drugs i stopped

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2009, 06:31:37 PM »
falcon raping fragile minds in this thread like always
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2009, 07:51:23 PM »
iread them but then when he started on drugs i stopped
its sad really because he had some incredible potential, unless of course he was juiced out in his early pics and just cant reach that level naturally, which is a definite possibility also

regardless it does seem that he has fallen hard and from his bizarre ramblings, sloppy crack-den of an apartment and foul yellow teeth (meth mouth), drugs are obviously the culprit :'(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
i have atttained nordics thoughts now i will manifest Manoaids inside of hime

Nordic should just be ignored. He's an absolute nothing and a follower. He only chimes in when guys like Pandaemonium take the lead.

Do not waste your powers on him. He's a  true sheeple in every sense of the word. Pandae is the demon homo that should be stomped like the degenerate cockroach that he is.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »
falcon raping fragile minds in this thread like always

Nordic isn't even worthy of your mind rape. What kind of moron starts a thread about you telling everyone how much he ignores you.

Just a weak minded follower trying to get on what he thinks is the winning side so he can be popular.

Do not bother with him, my Falcon brother, he is truly unworthy.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »
Nordic isn't even worthy of your mind rape. What kind of moron starts a thread about you telling everyone how much he ignores you.

Just a weak minded follower trying to get on what he thinks is the winning side so he can be popular.

Do not bother with him, my Falcon brother, he is truly unworthy.

Were you bullied in school?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2009, 11:17:03 PM »
Were you bullied in school?
Im thinking penius is more into the rape fetish/ masochist shit. Why else would he keep following us around getbig, only to get humiliated time after time. Those creepy posts and pms he sent u about being obsessed with u and u being constantly in his head, really make that explanation the only plausible one :-\

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »
I believe that Falcon(like Arnold) jumped the shark when he started making millions in business and started talking politics...Younger Falcon ruled the world though..,.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2009, 02:49:23 AM »
Johnson Falcon= still ruler of getbig and earth dwellings, just needs a slightly improved diet

A

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2009, 03:42:34 AM »
Im thinking penius is more into the rape fetish/ masochist shit. Why else would he keep following us around getbig, only to get humiliated time after time. Those creepy posts and pms he sent u about being obsessed with u and u being constantly in his head, really make that explanation the only plausible one :-\

"penis-less" is like the Norman Bates of getbig :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2009, 03:46:01 AM »
WOW...

Failcanishion def owns a lot of pipels minds

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2009, 04:19:17 AM »

flawless description brother 8)

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2009, 04:56:00 AM »
Somehow I doubt that Nordic or jack live in Malta
LOL just saw this

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »

Exactly. Except no kitchen knife for me. A nice glittering Cold Steel six inch Tanto.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2009, 04:33:38 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that Falcon is not such a bad guy
He just tries to hard to be liked

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2009, 04:40:57 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that Falcon is not such a bad guy
He just tries to hard to be liked
not saying he is a bad guy----I actually like the guy, I just wish he could get off the drugs and stop spamming hte board with the stuff he knows is crap, its all just attention whoring

its funny how people are like "wow you started a thread about how you ignore johnny, how ironic"=====well its not, I was merely asking other getbiggers if they read his spam crap, since I see thread after thread and longwinded post after post put up by him, and as I was skipping over this crap and not reading it, I was wondering if anyone actually does,,,my suspicions were correct that the majority of getbig doesnt, as evidenced by this thread

johnny is the sad fallen figure of getbig :-\

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2009, 04:44:29 AM »
Nordic Breast is a beta man. I remember when he was getting destroyed all over this board by Alex and pming people for "help". He also cried because some people pointed out his fetish for trailertrash dogs.

Don't get too cocky son. I know you're slurping on Alex's ring these days but he can lay the smack anytime and have you running for your gimmicks

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2009, 04:45:57 AM »
Nordic Breast is a beta man. I remember when he was getting destroyed all over this board by Alex and pming people for "help". He also cried because some people pointed out his fetish for trailertrash dogs.

Don't get too cocky son. I know you're slurping on Alex's ring these days but he can lay the smack anytime and have you running for your gimmicks
Alex days of 'owning' anyone here are well gone

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2009, 04:49:12 AM »
Alex days of 'owning' anyone here are well gone

Yes, probably. He has managed to stalk all the good posters off the site though. Still, he is trapped in a disastrous marriage and is projecting a lie of a life to dull the pain he feels.

I notice he goes after the posters that people actually like and find funny , or who get any attention (his own threads are shockingly boring and shit) : Block/Dave/Special Ed/Sharma/TA and many others.

Nordic only came back on the understanding he would rim Alex regularly.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2009, 04:50:05 AM »
haha he said nordic breasts.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2009, 04:51:40 AM »

uh oh heres comes teh lame gimmick known by the names such as Joey Tito, Big Mark C and many others

Ive always been cool with Alex on here, we had about 10 minutes were we sparred back and forth, I like how all the gimmicks on his and my jock like to focus on that instead of how we've pretty much always been friendly with each other

the only one to get owned was you Huge Al, thats why you keep making all these lame gimmicks and cant actually stand behind your real account----nice to know I still have a stalker, thats the real sign you owned someone ;)