Author Topic: Why Don't Foreigners Get Out Of The Way?  (Read 5091 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Why Don't Foreigners Get Out Of The Way?
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »
I was taking a walk at the local University today....tons of non english speaking fuckers milling about

You will notice that when you are walking towards them and they towards you, the normal, customary and polite thing to do is both parties give a little room to each other.

I notice the foreigners don't move...they expect you to move...or are just oblivious to you.

When they pull this shit, I prepare myself, don't move, and let them bounce off me...fuckers.

Is this becuase in most overpopulated countries, third worlders included, there are so many people they are just used to bumping into each other? 

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Why Don't Foreigners Get Out Of The Way?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 11:00:32 AM »
are you this miserable in real life too?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »
are you this miserable in real life too?

I am the happiest person I know.

I see things.

Perhaps you see...but do not really see, 'Mass'

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »
Sounds like you don't get any respect.  Maybe you should try lifting weights.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 11:02:59 AM »
I was taking a walk at the local University today....tons of non english speaking fuckers milling about

You will notice that when you are walking towards them and they towards you, the normal, customary and polite thing to do is both parties give a little room to each other.

I notice the foreigners don't move...they expect you to move...or are just oblivious to you.

When they pull this shit, I prepare myself, don't move, and let them bounce off me...fuckers.

Is this becuase in most overpopulated countries, third worlders included, there are so many people they are just used to bumping into each other? 

in foriegner countries...people simply walk around standing objects ::)
carpe` vaginum!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »
The do move here in fairness
Except the nigerians,to which when you pass hem you just kick the pram they are rolling (note:they always have prams)

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 11:03:41 AM »

Mostly yes; chinese are the worse. Just keep walking and if they hit you, scream at them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 11:05:31 AM »
Mostly yes; chinese are the worse. Just keep walking and if they hit you, scream at them.

How could a little yellow horde not see you coming big A?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 11:08:35 AM »
I will say this. At the mall, I'm often  blocked by a cavalcade of 12 Puerto Ricans pushing baby strollers.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 11:09:30 AM »
How could a little yellow horde not see you coming big A?

They do see you,  like lax said, they just don't give a fuck and need to be reminded; same with the noodle slurping sound they make in public, I'm not shy to tell them when I'm disgusted by it. The wife gives me a look but I'm sure she appreciates eating her dinner without being disgusted.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »
The do move here in fairness
Except the nigerians,to which when you pass hem you just kick the pram they are rolling (note:they always have prams)

Sorry, Okami, what is a pram?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 11:10:58 AM »
my fellow americans act like the biggest fucking savages outside of the US (tourism, not liberation efforts in the middle east).  maybe they're just returning the favor.
Deep Tissue Massage

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 11:11:12 AM »

fucking asians

man I swear, EVERY time someone is fucking up driving their car....I drive past them, look, and VOILA

its an asian

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 11:12:00 AM »
I will say this. At the mall, I'm often  blocked by a cavalcade of 12 Puerto Ricans pushing baby strollers.

on their cell phones
and they are all 15 years old

and you and I

are paying for it

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »
fucking asians

man I swear, EVERY time someone is fucking up driving their car....I drive past them, look, and VOILA

its an asian

DWO > driving while oriental
carpe` vaginum!

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »
I never move. Just for old ladies

People usually move (no ethug)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 11:13:46 AM »
and another observation

sorry, just telling you EXACTLY WHAT I SEE

The bros

when crosiing traffic as pedestrians

usually jaywalking on top of it

take their sweet ass time....almost like they are daring you to hit them

anyone notice this phenomenon?

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 11:15:12 AM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »
and another observation

sorry, just telling you EXACTLY WHAT I SEE

The bros

when crosiing traffic as pedestrians

usually jaywalking on top of it

take their sweet ass time....almost like they are daring you to hit them

anyone notice this phenomenon?

YEP..99% of em r American Black...
carpe` vaginum!

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 11:16:45 AM »
pussy.

Dont want them to break their fragile hip bones  ;D

I enjoy bumping into cocky fuckers. No one does SHIT, yet they walk around like they are owning the world

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »
They do see you,  like lax said, they just don't give a fuck and need to be reminded; same with the noodle slurping sound they make in public, I'm not shy to tell them when I'm disgusted by it. The wife gives me a look but I'm sure she appreciates eating her dinner without being disgusted.

Just start doling out noogies on their greasy little heads.  The slurping is a genuine noodle thing.  They're not just doing it to piss you off.

Maybe it's just because there's almost all whites around me, but they are equally stupid.  Porky housewives are forever leaving their shopping carts at a 45 in the middle of the aisle and letting their nutella covered children roll around all over the place as if it is somehow your responsibility to find them adorable and decide not to trample them.  Newsflash: your obese, diabetic, hyperactive, mucus covered 5 year old is not adorable.

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2009, 11:22:06 AM »
I enjoy bumping into cocky fuckers. No one does SHIT, yet they walk around like they are owning the world

LOL yes! I allways enjoy walking between the dumbell rack and a tapout wearing 14"incher is curling all tough thinking she owns the world; they allways end up moving a little ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 11:26:40 AM »
Just start doling out noogies on their greasy little heads.  The slurping is a genuine noodle thing.  They're not just doing it to piss you off.

Maybe it's just because there's almost all whites around me, but they are equally stupid.  Porky housewives are forever leaving their shopping carts at a 45 in the middle of the aisle and letting their nutella covered children roll around all over the place as if it is somehow your responsibility to find them adorable and decide not to trample them.  Newsflash: your obese, diabetic, hyperactive, mucus covered 5 year old is not adorable.

android syndrome

people like this think they are the only humans around and the rest of us are merely androids here to do their bidding

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »

I agree with you one thing.
The foreigner who live in a country should speak the language of that country.
I am always pissed at fvckin chinese who dont speak and understand spanish and living in here spain.
And these fvckers get together and dont try to have relationship with Spanish people.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »
I agree with you one thing.
The foreigner who live in a country should speak the language of that country.
I am always pissed at fvckin chinese who dont speak and understand spanish and living in here spain.
And these fvckers get together and dont try to have relationship with Spanish people.

the chinese are like that, Ky

you ever, ever try toi get a straight answer out of them?

they will NEVER answer yes or no

they are very clandestine

hardly a proud people