Author Topic: Where in the world?  (Read 655 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Where in the world?
« on: July 18, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »
... is Jean Francois?  He was a true poet who inspired many a getbig users to sooth a woman's sole through sensual hard anal poundings

It is..
for this...
He was.

Nice Gem here.

hahaha yes it's true, there are many things that Jean Francois has lifted above the head

let me tell you these things:

a boat

a fiat

a carton of water bottles

to me this is just another day of lifting things above the head. Yesterday Jean Francois did 6 sets of lifting things above the head, utilizing weider principle 9 *negatives*

It was while Jean Francois was holding 17 phone books above the head that Pauline the personal trainer with a cert iv in boxing instruction noticed the packet of Du Maurier king size tucked into the pant.

Jean Francois has learned the ancient art of cumming with one testicle at a time, I could cum now from my left testicle and then cum from my right in a week if I so please, however

I please to cum now from both testes inside Pauline's shit shoot

Jean Francois throws the phonebooks against the mirror and removes the custom 'I am Jean Francois' lifting belt, releasing the stomach of desire from its clutches.

Pauline suffers a dizzy spell

Jean Francois lets her fall

Pauline awakens, her ass filled with two testicles worth of Jean juice and a cigarette behind her ear.

I am

Amazing stories on his blog here http://iamjeanfrancois.blogspot.com/

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Where in the world?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 12:12:47 PM »
Yes my friends, it is true, Jean Francois is free!

You see, during a string of unusual circumstances I awoke this morning dressed as a woman. I found this somewhat of a concern, however not as concerning as the fact the zipper in the back was jammed closed, perhaps even superglued no less!

What was I to do? I went with my gut instinct and put peanut butter on the zipper, nothing! Out of ideas Jean Francois slept for a few more hours, dreaming of being free once again.

I awoke, still dressed as a woman! The precious peanut butter hadn't even loosened the zip to my sarcophagus of hell, was I forever condemned to this size 8 prison cell? One last chance for freedom my friends. I reached for the scissors and quickly coated them in peanut butter.

As I cut into the pretty material, I imagined what it would be like to eat from a trough and shake in the sun like a beautiful racehorse. As I write now, I remember imagining that very time.

FREE, FREE I screamed to the ants enjoying a nutty dress treat! As I gazed at the mighty beasts, they appeared to form there tiny bodies into letters that read: You are Jean Francois. Hahahaha I laughed so long and hard tripping on a house canoe and landing on my tiny friends that compiled the Jean portion of the ant greeting, killing them all instantly. I sat quietly, very wonder and yes, they were right

I am