Author Topic: So Dave/Sarc/Squad/Quaker has gone for good?  (Read 6533 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: So Dave/Sarc/Squad/Quaker has gone for good?
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2009, 11:27:12 AM »
Seriously, I always thought he should find work in a gym, just doing any goddamn thing.  He'd love it.

Why would a gym hire a guy that is that out of shape? Gyms are businesses, they want to hire trim athletic people, not chubby internet trolls. Not trying to hate on the guy, but did you see his love handles? Not exactly the greatest guy to get people to buy memberships. I wonder why he would never admit to not having a job in the first place, nor he would never admit what he did do for a living. Seems like an easy question to answer, but he wouldn't even talk about it.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »
7-10 stretch?

No, he still logs in. My guess is his unemployment ran out and he had to go back to pushing carts or checking peoples bags as they exit Wal-Mart. He is probably way too tired to post, especially considering he is most likely the one getting owned on a daily basis now. I can see young kids making fun of him for wearing his blue vest and his gut hanging over his pants like muffin tops :(
E

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2009, 11:38:20 AM »
I just got off the phone with Big Dave. He is still vacationing with his family in rural Scotland and recovering from his grueling business trip to Manchester. He said he will be returning to us in the fullness of time.  :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2009, 11:54:11 AM »
Why would a gym hire a guy that is that out of shape? Gyms are businesses, they want to hire trim athletic people, not chubby internet trolls. Not trying to hate on the guy, but did you see his love handles? Not exactly the greatest guy to get people to buy memberships. I wonder why he would never admit to not having a job in the first place, nor he would never admit what he did do for a living. Seems like an easy question to answer, but he would even talk about it.

That might be a consideration for some, particularly at soccer mom type places, but the guy is passionate about lifting.  I mean, I like to lift but Dave REALLY likes weightlifting.  I think that would come across and count for something.  I'd rather have a fat employee who loves his job than a fit miserable one who can't be bothered doing what you pay them for.

He should be looking into some sort of certification for coaching powerlifting too, or as a weight training assistant for colleges.  Or delivering and setting up gym equiptment.  Or as a sales rep for a manufacturer.  Even designing equiptment.  Anything at all to do with weightlifting.  Every day would be like a holiday to that guy.  

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2009, 11:58:30 AM »
He will be back. He still lurks here all the time, but is just not posting for some reason.

And he's not posting under any gimmick accounts like how some people here claim.
x-2.

The GREAT Squad is the Lord Voldemort of this forum. He may die off many times but he always comes back. It'll take more than hiring a P.I. , armies of newbs, gangs of gimmicks and obsessive compulsive regulars here to keep him down.

He is currently taking his furlough resting up for the rest of the 2009 season on Getbig.

- Block!
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2009, 01:11:09 PM »
That might be a consideration for some, particularly at soccer mom type places, but the guy is passionate about lifting.  I mean, I like to lift but Dave REALLY likes weightlifting.  I think that would come across and count for something.  I'd rather have a fat employee who loves his job than a fit miserable one who can't be bothered doing what you pay them for.

He should be looking into some sort of certification for coaching powerlifting too, or as a weight training assistant for colleges.  Or delivering and setting up gym equiptment.  Or as a sales rep for a manufacturer.  Even designing equiptment.  Anything at all to do with weightlifting.  Every day would be like a holiday to that guy.  

Likes to talk about weightlifting you mean? Cuz for all the video proof he has asked for, he never once posted a vid or even proved he had seen the inside of a gym.
E

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2009, 01:16:40 PM »
Likes to talk about weightlifting you mean? Cuz for all the video proof he has asked for, he never once posted a vid or even proved he had seen the inside of a gym.

Calm down "danielson" not that serious bro.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2009, 01:44:37 PM »
Wheres your picture big guy? I posted mine, one clear as day a vaseline covered window and the other a shot of me brushing my teeth, where you can clearly see a half inch of my chin. Also there is no way you can lift those types of numbers. I squat 595 for DEEP reps, but you are going to have to take my word for it. See I post here a lot so I don't have to back up my claims. I am the official Getbig bullshit detector, and it's my job and passion to spend 24 hours a day worrying about what other guys lift.
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2009, 01:54:20 PM »
Sarcasm made Getbig a great place to post.....Getbig is less of board now that he's no longer posting.

PIP 

this

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2009, 02:39:54 PM »
Feel free to leave too!

What an ugly thing to say Benny.   I don't even feel like fingering your sister now....I'm going to, but my heart won't be in it.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2009, 06:24:46 PM »
What an ugly thing to say Benny.   I don't even feel like fingering your sister now....I'm going to, but my heart won't be in it.

LOL.  Always a delight to read MOS replies.  :D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2009, 06:51:15 PM »

;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2009, 07:37:38 PM »
Yawn.  ::) I don't have a sister. Stop doing those things to your mom and pretending it is someone else. It's not healthy, son.  :P
!