Author Topic: Flex Wheeler given platinum Rolex watch  (Read 7316 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler given platinum Rolex watch
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2009, 04:38:28 PM »

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
The 210 lb dumbells arent fake, and neither is the plates on his incline press.I did a 575lbs raw bench in a tank top, then got 600lbs 2" from lock out.This guy is a big boned man like myself just look at the pics.He has a big waiste, and big rib cage.
This means he has big bones.I was as symterical as a brick when it came to bodybuilding but nobody could out lifht me because of my large bones.Thhis guy has large bones there fore he is going to be strong.He also has strong tendons, if he can bench 550lbs raw, he can dumbell press 210lbs.I used to take the 170lb dumbells at Golds Gym, and rep them,because they didnt have 200lb dumbells.
This guy Stan is a cool, guy, who is both big and strong.Congradulatins on him being a outstanding power lifter, and now an IFBB pro.He wont do much as a pro, because of his large bones and height 6'2", but I wish him the best.
There isnt to many "givers" in the bodybuilding industry, only takers.I have endorsed athletes, and all they do is take take, but dont do shi$# for your company.I help Michael Lockett, out, I didnt sponsor him.The son of a bitch, bad mouths me, send me nasty emails, and has an attitude.He is a real piece of shit.Fellas, dont ever put my name and Michael Locketss name even in the same sentence on this baord.He wasnt my athlete and never will be.
Stan is a great guy who appreciagtes things, anlike 99% of the bodybuilders out there.Maybe I should sign him for a contract.Atleast he might thank me for helping him out.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2009, 12:29:07 PM »
The 210 lb dumbells arent fake, and neither is the plates on his incline press.I did a 575lbs raw bench in a tank top, then got 600lbs 2" from lock out.This guy is a big boned man like myself just look at the pics.He has a big waiste, and big rib cage.
This means he has big bones.I was as symterical as a brick when it came to bodybuilding but nobody could out lifht me because of my large bones.Thhis guy has large bones there fore he is going to be strong.He also has strong tendons, if he can bench 550lbs raw, he can dumbell press 210lbs.I used to take the 170lb dumbells at Golds Gym, and rep them,because they didnt have 200lb dumbells.
This guy Stan is a cool, guy, who is both big and strong.Congradulatins on him being a outstanding power lifter, and now an IFBB pro.He wont do much as a pro, because of his large bones and height 6'2", but I wish him the best.
There isnt to many "givers" in the bodybuilding industry, only takers.I have endorsed athletes, and all they do is take take, but dont do shi$# for your company.I help Michael Lockett, out, I didnt sponsor him.The son of a bitch, bad mouths me, send me nasty emails, and has an attitude.He is a real piece of shit.Fellas, dont ever put my name and Michael Locketss name even in the same sentence on this baord.He wasnt my athlete and never will be.
Stan is a great guy who appreciagtes things, anlike 99% of the bodybuilders out there.Maybe I should sign him for a contract.Atleast he might thank me for helping him out.
What did you do to help out Lockett and why?

But yeah he's obviously a douche claiming natural and all.. lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2009, 01:01:04 PM »

Getiton have you ever thought about using Michael Lockett to endorse your products? It might be really profitable for both of you....

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »
Listen, I helped Michael Locket out when everyone else turned there back on him.I didnt endorse, him, and I wont endorse him.He has to many issues.Michael Locket is a genetic freak, but he has to many problems .If I am going to have a athlete represent my company I cant have them going around threatening other peoples lives.I Beleive Michael Locket is truly natural, he is just a freak.But he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed either.If Michael Lockeet was on hormones, he could probably be another KAI Green.
I wish only the best for Michael Locket, I would give my my testicles up to have his genetics.The sad truth is he is never going to go any where with his geneitcs, because he has to many issues, and he is lazy.The guy is muscular and doesnt even train half the time.He is the laziest man I have ever met in my entire life.God if he would eat 7 meals a day ,train and get on the juice he would be Mr O, but that wont happen in our life time.
Michael Lockett, shoulda, coulda, woulda.The guy literally has the winning loterry ticket in his hands, but doesnt even know it.If he would wake up one day, and get on the ball, he would be driving around in a Bentley, living it up like Ronnie Coleman.There is nothing worse then wasted talent