Author Topic: Dorian posing vid.....  (Read 7037 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Dorian posing vid.....
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2009, 03:52:54 PM »
The fact that you can't gibe credit where credit is due

and you can't give lack of quality it's due.

you overlook the arm, overlook the (soft for dorian) back, overlook the quads, the massive waist, etc etc etc.

::)

sorry, but other than the calves, there isn't a lot of 'credit' due in that video..

your that blinded by your love for the shadow.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »
and you can't give lack of quality it's due.

you overlook the arm, overlook the (soft for dorian) back, overlook the quads, the massive waist, etc etc etc.

sorry, but other than the calves, there isn't a lot of 'credit' due in that video..

your that blinded by your love for the shadow.

See this proves my point exactly . the fact YOU seriously think his back is ' soft ' in ANY context is just flat out moronic , it's not even open for discussion it's no wonder why you think Ronnie had calves more detailed than Dorian and he was grainier than Yates you're stupid that's the only explanation

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »
work for municipal government.

its a great career.

ps dorian doesnt look that great in that vid. but if you think so, to each his own.

Im just trying to educate the nuthuggers on what a quality physique looks like :-*

You wouldn't know great is , you claimed Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time , you know what? nothing , you claimed he lost the most dominating Olympia contest in history lmao

you're a retard when it comes to professional bodybuilding , and I don't need to attack your occupation to show how stupid you are  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »
. the fact YOU seriously think his back is ' soft ' in ANY context is just flat out moronic , it's not even open for discussion

it is if you watch the god damn video..

Flower Boy Ran Away

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »
Dorian guestposing at I believe 300 pounds in 1992  :o  :o  :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »
it is if you watch the god damn video..

As usual you commit to these insanely stupid statements and can never once back up your claim with the exception of ' see ' you simply don't know what you're talking about as usual

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »
can never once back up your claim with the exception of ' see

yes, why would anyone use close up contest footage as a way of showing how a competitor looked onstage at a particular contest in the sport of bodybuilding..

it has no place in the sport. LOL

do you realize how stupid you sound?

LMAO ::)

ps if you want your written quotes, musclemag specifically commented how dorian's back at the 94 olympia had "filled in somewhat" compared to the year before (ie softer and not as impressive) and that little shawn ray's back was good enough to be put beside dorian's for a direct comparison.

so you get owned either way buddy.

you lose as always.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2009, 06:15:25 PM »
yes, why would anyone use close up contest footage as a way of showing how a competitor looked onstage at a particular contest in the sport of bodybuilding..

it has no place in the sport. LOL

do you realize how stupid you sound?

LMAO ::)

ps if you want your written quotes, musclemag specifically commented how dorian's back at the 94 olympia had "filled in somewhat" compared to the year before (ie softer and not as impressive) and that little shawn ray's back was good enough to be put beside dorian's for a direct comparison.

so you get owned either way buddy.

you lose as always.

Another one of your made up quotes ? I'll pass on ANYTHING you type besides being ignorant you're an outright liar , remember the Shawn Ray quote you made up? and how the fuck did you come to the conclusion ' filled in ' means softer? you're drawing your own conclusions and as always they're wrong

BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS idiot don't type ' see ' and make up a quote

you're a loser you're in yet another Dorian Yates thread trying to prove Ronnie was better , you're the epitome of being a loser , you're a joke on par with Team Nasser

amott

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »
man, your as dumb as ND is.

do you both work at the same flower company? lol

like ND, you have a lot of learning to do.

glad we are here to teach you:

Ronnie owns Dorian in these shots, as a matter of fact he owns just about anybody.

Amazing!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »
work for municipal government.

its a great career.

So you're a garbageman? No wonder you're so full of shit at times ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »

Ronnie owns Dorian in these shots, as a matter of fact he owns just about anybody.

Amazing!

LMFAO the gimmicks are backing up Hulkster lol I guess this settles it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »

LMMFAO

Hulkster the garbage man lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2009, 07:00:02 PM »

Amazing!

exactly.

and all ND can ask for is 'quotes' to back up the vids/pics LOL

what he doesnt get and never will is that the visuals are more powerful than any misinformed incorrect quote could ever be...

the video tape is not subject to human error, human bias or just plan human misjudgement..human opinions are heavily influenced by all these things, and always will be..

this is something that ND will never ever understand.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »

hahaha not a garbageman. although given that fact that they are unionized, you would be surprised at how much they earn in my area..not more than me though :)

even though their job title sounds low paying, they make a hell of an hourly wage for what little they do and what little qualifications they actually have to have to get the job...but that is another thread entirely :)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »
Dorian guestposing at I believe 300 pounds in 1992  :o  :o  :o

Yates isn't 300 there. More like 280. I saw yates at 300 and he was enormous. Forearms, Calves, and overall width was insane.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2009, 07:15:40 PM »
Watch this in HQ. Fucking nuts. You know, i always say Ronnie is better, but this vid almost makes me think otherwise.

Apologies in advance for creating another thread that will inevitably go on for 10 pages.  ;)

unreal

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2009, 07:16:46 PM »
Hulkster and ND, can one of you please stop responding to the other?

Try this technique: As you're about to click on the "reply" or "quote" button furiously thinking how absurd it is that *Insert Ronnie/Dorain* looks better than *Insert opponent* STEP BACK from the computer instantly. Settle down, take some deed breaths, break something, kick your dog, beat your wife, choke the chicken to *Insert Ronnie/dorian's* pics... do anything to get rid of that frustration. Now that you're cool and calm, think about the amount of misery you have saved getbig collectively. Then think whether it is worth it to continue and click on the button, to spend all the time and energy on something that will never go anywhere. Imagine the physical equivalent of trying to cut diamond with something other than diamond, and think to yourself whether such an effort is fruitful.

Reflect a little bit you shitbags  :D

On behalf of the rest of getbig.
Signing off,
haider.

Ronnie > Dorian
follow the arrows

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »
truces are for pussies

so is running away, something flowerboy knows an awful lot about.. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2009, 12:24:22 AM »
truces are for pussies

yeah but so is sending men over the top when its clear neither side is going to win...you might believe in the justice of your cause, the rest of us just think your idiots

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2009, 12:31:18 AM »

I believe they call that projection  ;D

imagine if Nasser looked like that from the back , maybe he's have more than 6 pro wins  10 mr. olympia victories ;)

fixed..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2009, 01:06:35 AM »
Hulkster and ND, can one of you please stop responding to the other?

Try this technique: As you're about to click on the "reply" or "quote" button furiously thinking how absurd it is that *Insert Ronnie/Dorain* looks better than *Insert opponent* STEP BACK from the computer instantly. Settle down, take some deed breaths, break something, kick your dog, beat your wife, choke the chicken to *Insert Ronnie/dorian's* pics... do anything to get rid of that frustration. Now that you're cool and calm, think about the amount of misery you have saved getbig collectively. Then think whether it is worth it to continue and click on the button, to spend all the time and energy on something that will never go anywhere. Imagine the physical equivalent of trying to cut diamond with something other than diamond, and think to yourself whether such an effort is fruitful.

Reflect a little bit you shitbags  :D

On behalf of the rest of getbig.
Signing off,
haider.

Ronnie > Dorian

Hulkster in yet another Dorian Yates thread spouting his nonsense , enough said .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2009, 01:13:27 AM »
truces are for pussies

You keep typing I ran away which is once again not based in reality , you're in yet another Dorian Yates thread being corrected by me , nothing new .....no one ran from you or your bullshit

I ended ANY debate with when Ronnie admitted he couldn't ever beat Dorian , so I stopped posting in the Truce thread , so poor little dejected Hulkster is so angry even his own hero agrees with me , you're now reduced to trolling in every single thread.

bottom line I BEAT YOU using Ronnie  ;) everything you ever typed I responded to so when you type I ran from you it's plain as day that everyone on here knows otherwise , so keep trying to put a spin on your ass beating nothing changes the FACT Ronald Dean Coleman admits he wouldn't beat Dorian Yates  ;) and it's YOU who's been running for that for a very long time now.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2009, 01:15:20 AM »
fixed..

Maybe he would have 10 Olympia titles but the FACT remains he was never that good from the back  ;) only in wishful thinking is Nasser a multiple Olympia winner  ;D

io856

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2009, 06:09:16 AM »
i love all the dudes "wooooooooo"ing in the audience whenever he hit a pose, when he stomps his foot on the stage before doing the RDB, i think he might have brought a few of them to actual climax...................silly little f ags ;D ;D
hahahhahaha yes! i climaxed in an appreciation of achievement context