Author Topic: RASMUSSEN poll: 2012: Obama 45% Romney 45%  (Read 1411 times)

James

RASMUSSEN poll: 2012: Obama 45% Romney 45%
« on: July 20, 2009, 05:26:05 AM »
RASMUSSEN poll released at 10:30AM ET

2012: ��� Obama 45% Romney 45%

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: RASMUSSEN poll: 2012: Obama 45% Romney 45%
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 06:47:31 AM »
RASMUSSEN had mccain kicking obama's ass when nobody else did.  They were pretty wrong.

So while it's obvious a lot less people like Obama now, until a firm with a better track record releases a poll, I'll see this as nothing more than Fox Polling services trying to get headlines.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 07:02:12 AM »
Hey 240 - get ready for your colon get checked. 

Just being real here.  Nobody's denying Obama has lost some love.  however, just as you wouldn't trust an MSNBC Poll today, I have a hard time putting sock in RASMUSSEN.  They were the sole defendent of Mccain, continually talking about how close the election really was as everyone else called it lopsided.

RASMUSSEN is fun but most people don't put all that much stock in them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 07:24:35 AM »
LOL @ 333386 settling for mediocrity because he's smitten.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »
Im just trying to get you pissed off.   ;D ;D ;D

I'll be more pissed off if the GOP runs a lightweight like Palin in 2012.

We both know that Obama, despite all his flaws, will have a few thigns going for him in the 2012 debates.

he'll already know the job - the experience card is off the table.
the economy will likely be in some form of recovery.
all his lib acts will be long forgotten by most, as he'll be in moderate mode the next 3 years after getting all his plans done early.

and finally, palin is just a shrewd Q away from deliving one of those legendary babbling answers that would make moderate voters say "I know obama ain't the best... but this woman is just BSing us here with this long terrible rambling sentence."

please, GOP, run an awesome candidate.  A huntsman.  Or an improved Romney.  Please, don't just hand obama the election with the eye candy who isn't the best person for the job.

James

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 07:58:57 AM »
Look, I voted for Romney in the primary, so I hope he is the guy.  I do hope he admits that his health plan does not work as evidenced by MA.

By 2012 - Obama will have pissed off everyone but the 15% of hardcore leftists.

I voted for Ron Paul in the Primary, but Romney was my second choice. 

Paul and Romney were both against Birth Right Citizenship. and I thought  both were strong on economics.

America needs to get rid of Birth Right Citizenship, just like Canada did

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »
RASMUSSEN had mccain kicking obama's ass when nobody else did.  They were pretty wrong.

So while it's obvious a lot less people like Obama now, until a firm with a better track record releases a poll, I'll see this as nothing more than Fox Polling services trying to get headlines.
240 im not gonna lie to you,,but fella im sorry to say that obama will win a 2nd term its in the bag already due to my connections he has a golden nugget up his sleeve the last year to last year and half of his current term,,,you will see i wont mentio it now,,,but book mark this thread and I will tell you,,,no wait you will see what he has up his sleeve that will bring the masses together  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 08:01:56 AM »
By 2010 - Obama will have pissed off everyone but the 15% of hardcore leftists. 

Fixed.

And by Nov 2012, all they'll remember is all the high-profile, cool, fun, moderate things obama has done in the last 18 months.

Look, the lefties are gonna vote obama no matter what.  he's doing their dirty work now, but will move moderate in the next 3 years.  This means only a small % of people will remember the stuff he did in 2009, and they probably voted mccain anyway.

33, you don't honestly think he'll be pulling this unpopular stuff in April 2012, do you?  No, he's getting it all done now... and the fact he's still above 50% approval after priting ten trillion bucks, capping and trading, and shoving healthcare down our throats means folks like you aren't getting thru to the average joe out there.  Most of them still think Obama rocks.  And if the worse he gets is to 55% (or wherever he is today) with all his LIB actions, he can only go up once he goes moderate.

GOP has to be scared of a guy that can deliver tons of LIB programs with 10% UE, and still be as popular as Obama is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 08:20:06 AM »
Clinton knew the politics game a lot better than Obama does. 

this is only 1993 as far as the eras go.  He has plenty of time to learn.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »
Wow.   :o  I thought Obama's honeymoon would last much longer than this. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »
Obama is loosing independents already.  If the republican candidate is strong on economics and focuses on limited government, they will have a ton of ammo against Obama and have a darn good chance to win.  Obama will alienate a lot of people outside the hard left and the college crowd with the policies he is persuing so strongly.  Nearly anyone associated with small business will firmly be against Obama this time around.  Many voted for Obama cause they thought he'd change Washington, not only did he not change it, he has made it worse IMO.  Besides helping to repair relations with Europeans, Obama hasn't done many good things for most Americans.  The short term stimulus rebate will be forgotten quickly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 08:31:03 PM »
I'll be more pissed off if the GOP runs a lightweight like Palin in 2012.

We both know that Obama, despite all his flaws, will have a few thigns going for him in the 2012 debates.

he'll already know the job - the experience card is off the table.
the economy will likely be in some form of recovery.
all his lib acts will be long forgotten by most, as he'll be in moderate mode the next 3 years after getting all his plans done early.

and finally, palin is just a shrewd Q away from deliving one of those legendary babbling answers that would make moderate voters say "I know obama ain't the best... but this woman is just BSing us here with this long terrible rambling sentence."

please, GOP, run an awesome candidate.  A huntsman.  Or an improved Romney.  Please, don't just hand obama the election with the eye candy who isn't the best person for the job.

July 2009...

WOW it's funny to see all of our predictions so right and so wrong!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 10:26:54 AM »
Peoples' love affair with Obama is ending. 

excellent post