Author Topic: 4 new IFBB Pro from 2009 NPC Masters National  (Read 3780 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: 4 new IFBB Pro from 2009 NPC Masters National
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 06:52:06 AM »
Or maby staying healthy.
Natural or Semi natural BB is the fountain of youth.

That's right, but I think it's healthier to train just to be fitter, and not think about bringing up the lateral head of the tricep.  ;D

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 06:55:06 AM »

Dead by 25 :(

Thats muscle maturity at its finest...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 08:05:14 AM »
Thats muscle maturity at its finest...

is that number pinned to his trunks, his age?

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 08:16:44 AM »
Lawrence Hunt is impressive. The only one who actually looks like a pro.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 09:08:33 AM »
i dont get the whole, 70 and 80 year old division thing.............i know im suppposed to say what troopers they are, and how i hope to still have that kind of stank in me when im that age................but really, you look gross, get the fuck off the stage.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 05:18:53 PM »
The oldest man in America could easily take the 110+ category!

Bodybuilding Pro.com

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 05:20:15 PM »
40+ Stan Efferding
40+ Lawrence Hunt

50+ Tony Jones

60+ Doug Kochneff
((-::

affy

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 07:44:45 PM »
They're all contenders for the Ken Jones Classic

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »
Brutal calves.

I bet if you told that old dude he was all drugs, he would drop dead of a heart attack on the spot...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »
i dont get the whole, 70 and 80 year old division thing.............i know im suppposed to say what troopers they are, and how i hope to still have that kind of stank in me when im that age................but really, you look gross, get the fuck off the stage.

Insecure well into their 70's and 80's if freak'n scary...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »
I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading. UNFUCKING believable.

Do you think that a point comes in your life where you just transform overnight into something completely different than you have been all of your life?

The immaturity on this board is so blatantly obvious. A bunch of fucking kids with keyboards and about "0" logical thought-processing.

If you brats are fortunate enough to live a healthy enough life to make it to 50 (let alone 60 or 70)- I wonder how much the tune of your fucked up bodies and minds will have changed?

A lot of the people that you consider to be "old" didn't fuck with the drugs that you little bitches do nowadays. You talk to most old folks and they don't even know what Vic, X, Oxy, Perc, juice, Clen, T-3, GH... is. They may have managed to live a long life drinking and smoking cigs, but there will come a day (if you will have any memory) where you will deny the shit you talk today.

I really don't care. I haven't put much thought into this post. Why else would I even stay?

You little immature wannabe bastards just need an attitude adjustment from time to time. Don't you have any grandparents?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »

Do you think that a point comes in your life where you just transform overnight into something completely different than you have been all of your life?

The immaturity on this board is so blatantly obvious. A bunch of fucking kids with keyboards and about "0" logical thought-processing.

If you brats are fortunate enough to live a healthy enough life to make it to 50 (let alone 60 or 70)- I wonder how much the tune of your fucked up bodies and minds will have changed?

A lot of the people that you consider to be "old" didn't fuck with the drugs that you little bitches do nowadays. You talk to most old folks and they don't even know what Vic, X, Oxy, Perc, juice, Clen, T-3, GH... is. They may have managed to live a long life drinking and smoking cigs, but there will come a day (if you will have any memory) where you will deny the shit you talk today.

I really don't care. I haven't put much thought into this post. Why else would I even stay?

You little immature wannabe bastards just need an attitude adjustment from time to time. Don't you have any grandparents?
well said,bro
a lot of haters and losers here ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »

If some old dude over 60 is in the gym 3 hours a day, I want to keep my kids the fuck away from him...He is an insecure bastard period...Any guy/girl over the age of 50 who has never touched a drug in their life but still feels the need to get into a gstring and pose to people who are in most cases two to three times younger then him/her isn't something to be fucking proud of...Even fucking ARnold knew it was time to move on...Sociopaths like Lou Ferrigno didn't...And look how the "real" bodybuilding world thinks about him...

IF YOUR IN A GSTRING AT THE AGE OF 60 OR ABOVE, YOU BELONG IN A FUCKING STRAIGHT JACKET...AND MOST OF ALL KEPT AWAY FROM KIDS...

Grow the fuck up bro...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 11:20:17 PM »
well said,bro
a lot of haters and losers here ;D

Arnold S. laughs at guys like this...Is he a loser? If someone doesn't know enough to stay away from a stage at this point, then they are BATSHIT...COMPLETE BATSHIT and belong in a padded room :-\

There is a reason the Miss Universe or Miss USA doesn't have an over 50-60-70 division...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »
If some old dude over 60 is in the gym 3 hours a day, I want to keep my kids the fuck away from him...He is an insecure bastard period...Any guy/girl over the age of 50 who has never touched a drug in their life but still feels the need to get into a gstring and pose to people who are in most cases two to three times younger then him/her isn't something to be fucking proud of...Even fucking ARnold knew it was time to move on...Sociopaths like Lou Ferrigno didn't...And look how the "real" bodybuilding world thinks about him...

IF YOUR IN A GSTRING AT THE AGE OF 60 OR ABOVE, YOU BELONG IN A FUCKING STRAIGHT JACKET...AND MOST OF ALL KEPT AWAY FROM KIDS...

Grow the fuck up bro...

Agreed. while i give them credit for staying active, these people are fucked in the head. the thought of my grandfather, or father even...entering a BBing contest gives me the willies.

Hell, I'm at the point where I'm too old in my mind

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »

Drumroll please...........

MELTDOWN. ;D
N

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »
Lawrence Hunt is impressive. The only one who actually looks like a pro.

bird chest.

narrower than heath

anyone else notice all the people with narrower clavicles have a wierd indentation half way up their pecs?
 ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 12:42:05 AM »
Jeanne Calment would easily take the 120+ category:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2009, 02:37:51 AM »
ha ha but bigger than 90% of getbiggers...dude lived his life in the fast lane  8)
X2

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »

Leave them alone.
They are even owned by this old bber.
They want to bitch at least in the cyber world.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2009, 02:52:13 AM »
i skip over the garbage messages and pictures

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2009, 04:45:11 AM »

Grow the fuck up bro...

lets hope you actually did not produce any kids, fuck up

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2009, 07:33:48 AM »
All muscle maturity and old spice.....

LMAO @ Old Spice...That shit is classic...

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2009, 08:11:12 AM »
Drumroll please...........
MELTDOWN. ;D

You have a good sense of humor for a juicer  ;D