Author Topic: New Jrodriguez pictures, holy shit even i doubt hes natural now  (Read 28199 times)

Bast175

Re: New Jrodriguez pictures, holy shit even i doubt hes natural now
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2009, 02:23:08 PM »
I had to laugh at this one.. He does show all the tell tale signs of an HGH user.

what are all the signs?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
LOL, I was only talking about the money, I'm 100% sure you're not in the top 0,00001%.
That would be nice though. ;D

No way, and i won't make it to the most intelligent, or the best in sports.

But all these combined, i make a pretty decent cut. Like i said, i haven't met a person like me in real life.

People that are better at sports, sure, but they were dumb. People that were more intelligent, yes, but they were out of shape and chubby. And so on.

It's the ideal of "bun bu ichi" 文武一 or "bun bu ryo do" 文武両道, meaning the pen and sword in accord, or literally "word and military (arts) as one". In latin, it's Mens sana in corpore sano.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »

But all these combined, i make a pretty decent cut. Like i said, i haven't met a person like me in real life.

People that are better at sports, sure, but they were dumb. People that were more intelligent, yes, but they were out of shape and chubby. And so on.

It's the ideal of "bun bu ichi" 文武一 or "bun bu ryo do" 文武両道, meaning the pen and sword in accord, or literally "word and military (arts) as one". In latin, it's Mens sana in corpore sano.

ever gets sores on your hands from patting yourself on the back so much?
DAWG

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2009, 02:35:46 PM »

That would be too overwhelming anyway, being perfect in all aspects

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »
x2

who gives a shit about what some anonymous internet troll named donkeykong says about himself amyways  ???

ps. he only learned jap cuz he got himself an ugly jap chick :-\

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2009, 05:31:11 PM »
what are all the signs?

Lets put it this way.. he's been around the same size for around 3-4 years.  GH is claiming he is on all sorts  of drugs.  Why doesn't he just up the dosage and start taking it more seriously then?  and for someone who has been using HGH for atleast that many years I don't see any side effects like abnormal bone growth.   

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »

I could fly to Germany, buy your house and marry your wife all in the same day. What do you think about that?
No doubt about it...

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »
FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT believe he is natty....  simply have shit genetic's and can never fathem the thought of them selves being in this shape without drugs . its a black and white WORLD! GENETICS R EVERYTHING!!! and yes... 99% of you cannot achieve this EVER.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »
FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT believe he is natty....  simply have shit genetic's and can never fathem the thought of them selves being in this shape without drugs . its a black and white WORLD! GENETICS R EVERYTHING!!! and yes... 99% of you cannot achieve this EVER.

Hi Jarod...... ::)
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2009, 01:16:31 AM »
I could fly to Germany, buy your house and marry your wife all in the same day. What do you think about that?

First, you're dumber than me, and my wife likes grown men and not some kid with too many fantasies.  ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2009, 01:17:29 AM »

Typical getbig shit.

When i lay low, i'm insecure, when i say how i feel about myself, i'm an asshole.

::) ::) ::)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2009, 07:26:59 AM »
Well, having competed in natural shows and known some of the competitors very well, I have seen a few that come pretty close to J Rodriguez..and like him, no one can believe they are natural.  There is a guy on here, who also posts as a gimmick (Guru..expert) and they both try to vigorously defend the position that no one can be a ripped 170-175 pounds at 5'10 or under and be clean. I suspect it is because this guy has never been able to achieve that stat himself and his ego is so huge, he can't possibly believe anyone else can. The truth is..it can be done. I've seen it. J-Rod may not be natural, I don't know him personally, but it is within the realms of human physiology..if you have great genetics, never miss a meal, never miss a workout..to achieve his look. It is extremely rare, however.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »
Well, having competed in natural shows and known some of the competitors very well, I have seen a few that come pretty close to J Rodriguez..and like him, no one can believe they are natural.  There is a guy on here, who also posts as a gimmick (Guru..expert) and they both try to vigorously defend the position that no one can be a ripped 170-175 pounds at 5'10 or under and be clean. I suspect it is because this guy has never been able to achieve that stat himself and his ego is so huge, he can't possibly believe anyone else can. The truth is..it can be done. I've seen it. J-Rod may not be natural, I don't know him personally, but it is within the realms of human physiology..if you have great genetics, never miss a meal, never miss a workout..to achieve his look. It is extremely rare, however.
yawn

why would you even attempt to convice us ?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2009, 07:33:40 AM »
It's extremely rare not because of impossibility but because no one WANTS it bad enough (regardless of what they say).

I can't blame them for not wanting to commit to such discipline but just because they don't want to, don't assume no one wants to.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2009, 07:35:11 AM »
It's extremely rare not because of impossibility but because no one WANTS it bad enough (regardless of what they say).

I can't blame them for not wanting to commit to such discipline but just because they don't want to, don't assume no one wants to.
yawn

some people are just ridiculously ignorant

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2009, 07:38:39 AM »
yawn

why would you even attempt to convice us ?
For someone as open-minded as you seem to be about esoteric things, you sure are close-minded when it comes to the possibilities of what the human body can achieve. Perhaps you know who the gimmick is I'm referring to since you both share the same philosophy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2009, 07:53:38 AM »
For someone as open-minded as you seem to be about esoteric things, you sure are close-minded when it comes to the possibilities of what the human body can achieve. Perhaps you know who the gimmick is I'm referring to since you both share the same philosophy.
nope my friend

gh 15 IS dennis james

not a gimmick and he tells it like it REALLY is

as for my phylosophy, after 20 years in the gym I know what the fuck is up

these lies are just that : LIES!

there is no human posibility for a twink like him to be that muscular at th\at bodyfat level

period!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:15 AM »
nope my friend

gh 15 IS dennis james

not a gimmick and he tells it like it REALLY is

as for my phylosophy, after 20 years in the gym I know what the fuck is up

these lies are just that : LIES!

there is no human posibility for a twink like him to be that muscular at th\at bodyfat level

period!
how would u approach say getting ur self in an all out all time best shape and do it say clean with ur genetics,would u say the results would be similar.or close to his?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2009, 09:12:07 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2009, 09:55:10 AM »
Lets put it this way.. he's been around the same size for around 3-4 years.  GH is claiming he is on all sorts  of drugs.  Why doesn't he just up the dosage and start taking it more seriously then?  and for someone who has been using HGH for atleast that many years I don't see any side effects like abnormal bone growth.  

Why doesn't he up the dosage? Same reason as you. You use drugs and claim natty too, right? You're not natty. Shawn Ray didn't gain much during his career, was he natty? Maybe this guy feels this is his ideal look and doesn't like the bloated, very obvious juice monkey look? Besides, this way he can compete in natty shows.

Abnormal bone growth? What is this BS? Do you know what kind of dosages you'd have to run to get signs of acromegalia? You can easily use 3-4x what the body produces naturally and get no such signs whatsoever.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #195 on: July 29, 2009, 03:12:08 PM »

thats because he is smart,,he uses very little ,,just enough to maintain naturasl apperance look like skip lacour used to do ,,but this fella is not even in the sphere of skip ,,this fella is amatuerish ,,he will never do no damage like skip did as in memorabel contracts ,,he is just trying to keep it natural because he knows the momnet he up the dosage with built like his he will be stuck at 210 lb 8% and nothing to write home about

you can rest assure that every single profuct i mentioned been used by him on REGULAR BSSIS

mj15 approved
fallen angel

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2009, 03:16:43 PM »
thats because he is smart,,he uses very little ,,just enough to maintain naturasl apperance look like skip lacour used to do ,,but this fella is not even in the sphere of skip ,,this fella is amatuerish ,,he will never do no damage like skip did as in memorabel contracts ,,he is just trying to keep it natural because he knows the momnet he up the dosage with built like his he will be stuck at 210 lb 8% and nothing to write home about

you can rest assure that every single profuct i mentioned been used by him on REGULAR BSSIS

mj15 approved
Spot on as usual.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »
i didnt even see what van b wrote ,, just ignore what i wrote ,,what he wrote is better,,and right!
fallen angel

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2009, 07:44:51 PM »
ONLY Natty's get that shredded! whens the last time u saw a pro on stage this shredded? doesn't happen much because roids will always give u a bit of a bloated muscle look even when dry, unless u dont drink any water 2days out and are almost dead. he's really not that big look at his back and such, jus great shape and awesome conditioning. even if he did use, which i believe he doesn't, ya'll a bunch of hater's and cant stand the thought of it, cracks me up how close minded u guys are. HATE HATE HATE HATE

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
ONLY Natty's get that shredded! whens the last time u saw a pro on stage this shredded? doesn't happen much because roids will always give u a bit of a bloated muscle look even when dry, unless u dont drink any water 2days out and are almost dead. he's really not that big look at his back and such, jus great shape and awesome conditioning. even if he did use, which i believe he doesn't, ya'll a bunch of hater's and cant stand the thought of it, cracks me up how close minded u guys are. HATE HATE HATE HATE

Did you pay attention in school?