Author Topic: New Jrodriguez pictures, holy shit even i doubt hes natural now  (Read 28222 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: New Jrodriguez pictures, holy shit even i doubt hes natural now
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2009, 11:25:01 PM »
ONLY Natty's get that shredded! whens the last time u saw a pro on stage this shredded? doesn't happen much because roids will always give u a bit of a bloated muscle look even when dry, unless u dont drink any water 2days out and are almost dead. he's really not that big look at his back and such, jus great shape and awesome conditioning. even if he did use, which i believe he doesn't, ya'll a bunch of hater's and cant stand the thought of it, cracks me up how close minded u guys are. HATE HATE HATE HATE

omg, that is some dumb post.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2009, 11:41:09 PM »
ONLY Natty's get that shredded! whens the last time u saw a pro on stage this shredded? doesn't happen much because roids will always give u a bit of a bloated muscle look even when dry, unless u dont drink any water 2days out and are almost dead. he's really not that big look at his back and such, jus great shape and awesome conditioning. even if he did use, which i believe he doesn't, ya'll a bunch of hater's and cant stand the thought of it, cracks me up how close minded u guys are. HATE HATE HATE HATE

Munzer, Wheeler, Ray, Gaspari, Haney, Benazzia, Yates, Coleman, Cormier, Ruhl, Heath, Kai, Dex, etc. need I go on?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2009, 06:45:45 AM »

You, sir, have all the brain power and intelligence of a tin of sardines. There are slimy snails in the sludge of rural Tasmania that know more about bodybuilding than you. Spare us the methane-laden farts of your vacuous brain (all four neurons of it). Thank you.  :P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2009, 07:09:43 AM »
Munzer, Wheeler, Ray, Gaspari, Haney, Benazzia, Yates, Coleman, Cormier, Ruhl, Heath, Kai, Dex, etc. need I go on?

I see the guys point in that lots of drugs give a drug bloated look, regardless of striations. But what he doesn't understand is that a little Winstrol for example will not do that. It will look very "clean". There are different levels in drug use and different choices of compounds used.

Like people think that the fact that Kai Greene blew up like crazy after his muscle mania days prove he was natural back then. It doesn't mean that at all necessarily. If you go from using a touch of Winstrol and Primo to megadosing test, insulin and gh you'll grow... doesn't mean you were clean previously.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2009, 07:54:19 AM »
It doesn't mean wasn't natural either.

Both Ronnie and Kai BLEW UP after they decided to end their natural career.

Tell me ONE other IFBB pro bodybuilder who BLEW UP even close to that after 10 to 10 years of training.

Hell, just about all of them go backwards after turning pro.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »
Tell me ONE other IFBB pro bodybuilder who BLEW UP even close to that after 10 to 10 years of training.

every pro bodybuilder in the early 1990s, when they started using insulin along with gh

Stavios

« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2009, 09:40:59 AM »
every pro bodybuilder in the early 1990s, when they started using insulin along with gh

exactly

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2009, 09:43:43 AM »

Absolutely!
No Worries 4 me

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2009, 09:49:31 AM »

Tim why are you such a hater? Are your genetics really that horrible? You do not need GH, insulin, or even any steroids to blow up to 290 lbs with abs or compete at 260+. If you think otherwise, you must be a hater or just lazy in the gym.  :P

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2009, 09:53:50 AM »
Tim why are you such a hater? Are your genetics really that horrible? You do not need GH, insulin, or even any steroids to blow up to 290 lbs with abs or compete at 260+. If you think otherwise, you must be a hater or just lazy in the gym.  :P
i guess as a bbing historian and as bbing progressed he just likes to pointout as it grew so did the advanced drug use thats all.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2009, 02:20:20 PM »
my friend Jos Vanhoudt (Ph.D. in Biochemistry), another muscle geek, created this chart showing the change of Body Mass Index of top bodybuilders over time.  it clearly shows the effect of the introduction of gh and insulin on physiques

right click for full size pic

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2009, 02:26:32 PM »
my friend Jos Vanhoudt (Ph.D. in Biochemistry), another muscle geek, created this chart showing the change of Body Mass Index of top bodybuilders over time.  it clearly shows the effect of the introduction of gh and insulin on physiques

Van? Is this his doctorate stuff, post-doc research, uni stuff, or just what he's into?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »
Van? Is this his doctorate stuff, post-doc research, uni stuff, or just what he's into?

just what he does in his spare time.  I think his thesis was about eye lens proteins.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »
just what he does in his spare time.  I think his thesis was about eye lens proteins.
Thanks, t. I grew up living next to a couple, who had 4 kids, and both parents were eye surgeons. Every one of those kids sailed into an Ivy school on the full ride. Where is Mattzi when you need him?     

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #214 on: July 30, 2009, 02:57:18 PM »

you don't need steroids to be 290lbs with abs?Wow!!!ok..
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #215 on: July 30, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »
is insulin common among regular gym rats or is it just a competive bodybuilding thing?

E
E

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 30, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Or they started to exaggerate their bodyweights, most likely both (drugs + exaggeration).

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #217 on: July 30, 2009, 06:37:31 PM »
Or they started to exaggerate their bodyweights, most likely both (drugs + exaggeration).

the mags have always exaggerated the weight of bodybuilders

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #218 on: July 30, 2009, 06:43:45 PM »

very true, i know for a fact dexter jackson has never weighed close to 235lbs onstage like the magazines say.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 30, 2009, 07:20:32 PM »

It wasn't much if at all in the 70's. Arnold, Columbu, Zane for example all had believable announced bodyweights.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #220 on: July 30, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »
It wasn't much if at all in the 70's. Arnold, Columbu, Zane for example all had believable announced bodyweights.

it might seem that way now, but back then those weights were extra ordinary.   if they're exaggerating 5-10% today, they were exaggerating 5-10% 30-50 years ago.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #221 on: July 31, 2009, 02:13:04 AM »
i think 'natural' means 'no insulin' nowadays.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: November 24, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »

interesting...whats the number for natural elite bodybuilders?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2009, 08:12:41 PM »
interesting...whats the number for natural elite bodybuilders?
the addition of modern gym equipments has definitely revolutionized muscle gayning.
follow the arrows

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: November 25, 2009, 04:17:22 AM »
i think 'natural' means 'no less than 20 iu per day insulin' nowadays.