Author Topic: New Jrodriguez pictures, holy shit even i doubt hes natural now  (Read 28193 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: New Jrodriguez pictures, holy shit even i doubt hes natural now
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »
Jeff has a very "clean" look. It's not bloated muscle like on Jose. Jose is extremely lean too but the skin doesn't "sit" the same way. I'm sure Jeff has done drugs but it's not much, at least in these pics he doesn't look like he's on much. They all use whatever they can get a way with, as long as it's deemed natural or if they can without getting caught. Layne says he has a script for amphetamine salts but he can't take ephedrine. That would be cheating. :D
I see. amphetamine salts? is he taking that for ADD or something? Interesting.. I think a justification for that it is a LEGAL prescription. The banning of Ephedra in natural feds was likely due to the substance being illegal in the united states. Although, I'm not sure how the use of ephedra compares with amphetamines.. one is a stimulant, and the other has the [in this case] desired side-effect of appetite suppression.
follow the arrows

Bast175

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2009, 07:14:53 PM »
Jeff has a very "clean" look. It's not bloated muscle like on Jose. Jose is extremely lean too but the skin doesn't "sit" the same way. I'm sure Jeff has done drugs but it's not much, at least in these pics he doesn't look like he's on much. They all use whatever they can get a way with, as long as it's deemed natural or if they can without getting caught. Layne says he has a script for amphetamine salts but he can't take ephedrine. That would be cheating. :D

i've taken amphetamine salts in the last few months and they haven't had any effect to my physique.   At times they suppress hunger.   

What drugs do you think Jeff has done, if he has?   They would have to be drugs that don't cause visual side effects.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2009, 07:15:48 PM »
i've taken amphetamine salts in the last few months and they haven't had any effect to my physique.   At times they suppress hunger.   

What drugs do you think Jeff has done, if he has?   They would have to be drugs that don't cause visual side effects.
BASTINOOOOO  8)
follow the arrows

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »
This Jeff guy is on major doses of AAS and personally think that nattie in this condition he would not break 150 lbs soaking wet !
You believe they are Reptilian humanoids from other dimensions walking among us, but no way a guy as small as Jeff Rodriguez could be natural... You're hilarious.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »
You believe they are Reptilian humanoids from other dimensions walking among us, but no way a guy as small as Jeff Rodriguez could be natural... You're hilarious.
HAHAHAHAH strange world isnt it?  :D Here's a simple explanation for it: Sevastase couldn't acheive a good physique on tons of shit so its psychologically impossible for him to admit anyone who looks better than him (not saying a lot, btw) is natural. He continues to believe, of course, that he has incredible genetics, further ingraining this idea in his head. I really don't mean offense by this.. but really, sevastase should be able to handle a little coming his way considering the way he talks abt people all day  ;)
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »
amphetamines are potent stimulants, great for fat loss.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
amphetamines are potent stimulants, great for fat loss.
we're not talking abt anal stimulation here "necrosis", I think u landed in the wrong conversation.
follow the arrows

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2009, 07:36:11 PM »
dudes way to shreaded for 10 weeks out...He's fuckin up.
DAWG

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »
HAHAHAHAH strange world isnt it?  :D Here's a simple explanation for it: Sevastase couldn't acheive a good physique on tons of shit so its psychologically impossible for him to admit anyone who looks better than him (not saying a lot, btw) is natural. He continues to believe, of course, that he has incredible genetics, further ingraining this idea in his head. I really don't mean offense by this.. but really, sevastase should be able to handle a little coming his way considering the way he talks abt people all day  ;)

Why don't you pay him $250 and find out what you really did on the 21st birthday of your previous life, 4000 years ago in ancient Mesopotemia, "big guy" ::) ?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »
He's been doing things differently this year- upping calories and doing mroe cardio, that is. The cardio might be the cause of this.. and also maybe for this legs looking smaller than usual.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2009, 07:43:41 PM »
Why don't you pay him $250 and find out what you really did on the 21st birthday of your previous life, 4000 years ago in ancient Mesopotemia, "big guy" ::) ?
LOL!  :D

Probably was mind-controlled as I am now by reptilians, so I'm blinded to the truth of all this  :'(
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »
LOL!  :D

Probably was mind-controlled as I am now by reptilians, so I'm blinded to the truth of all this  :'(

The only "reptile" that controls men's minds is their very own trouser snake, which is why it's best to make decisions (about chicks) after blowing teh load.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2009, 07:46:44 PM »
The only "reptile" that controls men is their very own trouser snake, which is why it's best to make decisions (about chicks) after blowing teh load.

qft

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2009, 07:49:20 PM »
The only "reptile" that controls men is their very own trouser snake, which is why it's best to make decisions (about chicks) after blowing teh load.
You have a way of interpreting mystical writings that make it sensible to men  8) Are you also implying by this that Sevastase has failed to dectivate his reptilian nature due to his failure of finding his miniscule reptile?
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »
You have a way of interpreting mystical writings that make it sensible to men  8) Are you also implying by this that Sevastase has failed to dectivate his reptilian nature due to his failure of finding his miniscule reptile?

Nah, Sevastase is very firmly vested in his ideas and frame of mind that nothing I or anyone say is going to change. It's no different than someone being into their own religion with all of their capacity for belief. He has his reasons for doing it, so there's no point in trying to put him down for it.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2009, 08:56:28 PM »
you should take some pics and show us  ::)

Posted these a while back. I'm not huge by any means but I can believe Jrods natural claims based on my progression.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=239055.0

edit: Looking back at his new shots and my old ones that is one thick dude. Holy cow. I may have had similar condition but never that size.

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »

edit: Looking back at his new shots and my old ones that is one thick dude. Holy cow. I may have had similar condition but never that size.

You seriously think that is similar condition to what J-Rod has?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »
Posted these a while back. I'm not huge by any means but I can believe Jrods natural claims based on my progression.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=239055.0

your no were near the condition.his striations tell the tale.
DAWG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2009, 10:41:50 PM »

What does that have to do with anything?  We are discussing if Jrod is natural or not.  It's a simple question.
lmao no look at what i quoted...wes said he deserves a pro card whether or not he is natural

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2009, 11:13:03 PM »
if hes juicing hes a tiny tit.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2009, 12:35:19 AM »
Come one! ...his contest weight is practically the same every year!!!! (some years a pound or two less)  ::) This level of leaness is 100% achievable without drugs! it just takes a lot of self discipline and years of dedication to your diet.

IMO he just doesn't have that "Drug look" ....JRod has obviously got some great genetics for being lean. But you can't ignore the fact that he does everything so precisely 365 days a year and stays lean year round! take a look at his BLOG or his YouTube vids...seems like an honest guy to me.

If you can't honestly say to yourself that you haven’t shown that kind of dedication for years on end...How can you sit there and say it's not possible to get that lean?.. if you've never been consistently that dedicated yourself, like he has?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2009, 12:38:17 AM »
Some ppl believe "Natural" just means same AAS but no real appetite for food.

JRoid looks great there - but some of that is favorable lighting, and will wash out on the stage.

I agree.  ;D ;D

JRoid is the best. He looks far better than all IFBB pros, no matter if natural or not.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2009, 12:40:45 AM »
Come one! ...his contest weight is practically the same every year!!!! (some years a pound or two less)  ::) This level of leaness is 100% achievable without drugs! it just takes a lot of self discipline and years of dedication to your diet.
[...]
If you can't honestly say to yourself that you haven’t shown that kind of dedication for years on end...How can you sit there and say it's not possible to get that lean?.. if you've never been consistently that dedicated yourself, like he has?

when does he build muscle?  being lean like that all year long is catabolic.   that he's able to be lean and muscular all year long is why we think he's not 100% performance enhancing drug free.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2009, 01:29:22 AM »
when does he build muscle?  being lean like that all year long is catabolic.   that he's able to be lean and muscular all year long is why we think he's not 100% performance enhancing drug free.

spot on.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2009, 01:47:14 AM »
spot on.

I doubt he is that BF level (10 week out photo) all year long...besides You don't have to become a bloated mess to build muscle anyway...It's quite possible to build muscle when you are around 10% bodyfat with a slight calorie surplus...especially if you're natural BF set point is low anyway. Some people just have low bodyfat (naturally higher metabolism)  and partition calories towards lean tissue better than others when over feeding...life's unfair.