Author Topic: Obama's top secret service agent fired after complaints of Obama's racism!  (Read 18408 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama's top secret service agent fired.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=076_1248168842

A Secret Service Agent, responsible for protecting President Obama, was fired today under questionable reasons, according to top aides.

The Agent was reportedly tired of overhearing personal gripes by the Obama Family about certain demograhics in the United States. The Agent, who has not been identified as of today, brought his concerns staright to the President Obama, who later had him removed fr More..om his current assignment. More to come as story unfolds. Less..

________________________ ________________________ ________

Oh boy, this is going to get good!

James

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Rev. Wright is going to make a huge comeback!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
If this is true then Michelle Obama's comments during the campaign make perfect sense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If this is true then Michelle Obama's comments during the campaign make perfect sense.

I cant wait for more of this come out. 

Day by day, hour by hour, many of us are being proven 10000% correct about Obama and what he is all about.   

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
I cant wait for more of this come out. 

Day by day, hour by hour, many of us are being proven 10000% correct about Obama and what he is all about.   
minorities have rights too,,,people need to be repsented and obama is the person to do this I been underrepretensted in this lifetime for my great achievements,,,now I have gone underground to do things I have accepted it

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

What comments?
R

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Obama's top secret service agent fired.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=076_1248168842

A Secret Service Agent, responsible for protecting President Obama, was fired today under questionable reasons, according to top aides.

The Agent was reportedly tired of overhearing personal gripes by the Obama Family about certain demograhics in the United States. The Agent, who has not been identified as of today, brought his concerns staright to the President Obama, who later had him removed fr More..om his current assignment. More to come as story unfolds. Less..

________________________ ________________________ ________

Oh boy, this is going to get good!

Did he fire him or have him removed from his current assignment?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Did he fire him or have him removed from his current assignment?
he had him removed form his currrent assignment sources tell me,,,he was not fired not this fella anyways he is doing the agent just moved to do other things media is taking this the wrong way

tonymctones

• Getbig V
minorities have rights too,,,people need to be repsented and obama is the person to do this I been underrepretensted in this lifetime for my great achievements,,,now I have gone underground to do things I have accepted it
you have been underreppresented b/c your culture values different shit, dont blame society for that.

what accomplishments and what makes them any better then any other persons accomplishments? quit thinking your fuking special and understand we are all the same...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you have been underreppresented b/c your culture values different shit, dont blame society for that.

what accomplishments and what makes them any better then any other persons accomplishments? quit thinking your fuking special and understand we are all the same...

What are you talking about.  Now is "their time" because the "the one" is in office. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
he had him removed form his currrent assignment sources tell me,,,he was not fired not this fella anyways he is doing the agent just moved to do other things media is taking this the wrong way

So now GH15 posts here? :-\

James

So now GH15 posts here? Undecided

;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obama is a racist!!!The very fact that his justice department drops the charges against the black panthers for intimidating whites outside a voting station and is now investigating the kids who got turned away at the pool proves it.Obama IS rev. Wright.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama is a racist!!!The very fact that his justice department drops the charges against the black panthers for intimidating whites outside a voting station and is now investigating the kids who got turned away at the pool proves it.Obama IS rev. Wright.

Remember this? 

James

Acorn employees, working hard to on voter registration   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

I didn't realize they allowed internet access from an asylum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
So basically this article is a spin job?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So basically this article is a spin job?

This came out last night and there are more details that will come out in the next few days. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Barry is in charge...Barry can do what he wants...until Barry is revealed as a naive liberal anti-American douchbag leftist.

Yep that book is real..... ::)
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
was the man FIRED?

Yes or no?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I can't find a reputable link to the story nor anything more then the original.
L

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I can't find a reputable link to the story nor anything more then the original.

I'm sure 333386 will provide it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
This came out last night and there are more details that will come out in the next few days. 

The article says he's not fired, yet the title of the article does....

SPIN JOB