Author Topic: Obama's top secret service agent fired after complaints of Obama's racism!  (Read 18404 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
The article says he's not fired, yet the title of the article does....

SPIN JOB

Sure is. But I take interest in what the article has to say, not the thread title.

But you should mod the title, either way.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Sure is. But I take interest in what the article has to say, not the thread title.

But you should mod the title, either way.

I don't know that i need to mod the title.  But either way the article doesn't say much other than the agent was reassigned for undisclosed reasons. 

I'm all for calling out the Obama admin for what they do, but not for cheesy spin jobs like this.

This seems like a non story.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I don't know that i need to mod the title.  But either way the article doesn't say much other than the agent was reassigned for undisclosed reasons. 

I'm all for calling out the Obama admin for what they do, but not for cheesy spin jobs like this.

Fair enough.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
he had him removed form his currrent assignment sources tell me,,,he was not fired not this fella anyways he is doing the agent just moved to do other things media is taking this the wrong way

ROFL- SOURCES TOLD YOU THIS? The flys circling above your head buzzed this information into your ear? Did the homeless guy that lent you bus fare last week disclose this information? LOLOL

My "sources" on planet Mercury and at the North Pole inform me that your full of shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

did the dude get fired?  If so, that's the story of the year.

If he got moved because obama didn't like him getting offended, it's a non-story.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

If he got moved because obama didn't like him getting offended, it's a non-story.

Read the story, it says details are still coming out.  I'm sure the guy himself is probably talking to lawyers right now.  Maybe hes working a book deal. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
A certain spin here but it's obviously not great for his career to be taken off the best detail in the Service.

It's interesting to hear the Obama's are racist.
Squishy face retard

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Yes its quite a revelation. I would have never thought that with all their personal associations that either Barry or his wife the Extra Terrestrial would have been racist at all.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Not only would it be a non-story, ...it would also demonstrate courtesy & consideration on Obama's part.

Secret Service essentially become part of the family so-to-speak. they're required to be there constantly.
Having to spend time with others in a situation where you are bored or uncomfortable isn't fun. Obama or his staff could have simply said "Tough. It's your job. Grin & Bear it". Transfering someone in such a situation demonstrates courtesy, respect, and consideration for the individual involved. If you have to be joined at the hip with someone, wouldn't you rather it be with someone you enjoyed spending time with, who enjoyed the same pursuits as yourself? What you most of you rather be? ...bodyguards to an athlete who loved to work out in the gym frequently? ...or bodyguards to a philatelist who went to endless stamp collecting conventions and antiquated museums? Every day has 24 hrs. 24 hrs a day is not enough time when doing what we love, ...it's also too much time when it's spent doing things that bore us to tears.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
Yes its quite a revelation. I would have never thought that with all their personal associations that either Barry or his wife the Extra Terrestrial would have been racist at all.
I was being sarcastic.

It's good the guy still has a job somewhere in the SS but he won't be on another president detail for at least four years, if ever.  It doesn't look good in his record.  It's interesting a president under such close scrutiny would make racist or offensive comments.  He should watch what he says, kinda like in the Cambridge Police incident.  His wife making those kinds of comments doesn't surprise me.
Squishy face retard

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A simple post from some guy who joined LiveLeak on July 12. Totally unverified. The guy's in Alaska. Everyone one knows how Alaskans always get the inside scoop on everything that happens in D.C., what with Alaska being the central location for all of our intelligence-gathering assets. (You know, Alaska being so close to Russia and all.)

The post has been there a day. Not one verification, not one hint of support, other than this unsubstantiated claim by Alaska Guy.
No reason to give this any sort of credence whatsoever. But, hey, it's anti-Obama. That's all you need for 333386 to swallow it like a starving fish and post it here as gospel.

Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Rev. Wright is going to make a huge comeback!

you never give up do you???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Barry is in charge...Barry can do what he wants...until Barry is revealed as a naive liberal anti-American douchbag leftist.

Yep that book is real..... ::)

your out of your mind

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
What because I don't like the douchebag in chief and have'nt fallen for his bullshit. Read his website on White House.gov and then tell me if and when he plans to do any of that crap. We were studying his defence paper...all kinds of bs about enlarging in the military and defending allies like Israel. We just cut 3 BDE's despite Gates' speech about adding 20X troops. My deploying BDE just lost 10 million in deployment funds....not to mention all the bullshit about Israel. Barry is full of shit. There is what he says and then what he does.....never the two shall meet, unless its on his leftist agenda.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
The article says he's not fired, yet the title of the article does....

SPIN JOB

From my POV, this thing looks like it's a complete and total spin job, ...and or trial balloon.
Throw a vague rumour out there, let people read whatever they want to into it, and see if it gains traction.  :-\

I have to go with GigantorX on this one.

It's just like when Sampson posted Obama had been caught smoking crack. 333386's title states Obama is racist.
It an assumptive close, and presumes something that hasn't been established. It's a lie, and it libels the President.

If we look at the snippet in it's entirety, and if it is to be believed... all it says is "certain demographics"

=== <vague rumour> ===

A Secret Service Agent, responsible for protecting President Obama, was fired today under questionable reasons, according to top aides. The Agent was reportedly tired of overhearing personal gripes by the Obama Family about certain demograhics in the United States. The Agent, who has not been identified as of today, brought his concerns staright to the President Obama, who later had him removed fr More..om his current assignment. More to come as story unfolds.

=== </vague rumour> ===

Who is anyone of us to say the "demographics" referred to is one of race?
-It could be an economic demographic ie: The rich elite complaining about a 3% tax cut that will expire.
-It could be an age demographic: ie: elderly people complaining about young whippersnappers.
-It could be a lifestyle demographic: ie: Lesbians & Gays unwilling to accept less than the equal right to marry.
-It could be a political demographic: ie: Birther's complaining about the lack of a certificate for their perusal,
or even Democrats complaining he hasn't gone far enough with healthcare reforms. It could be anything!

We have no way of knowing what demographic is being referred to, ...yet 333386 libels the President.

You know what I think of 333386's choice of a thread title?

w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Not only would it be a non-story, ...it would also demonstrate courtesy & consideration on Obama's part.

Secret Service essentially become part of the family so-to-speak. they're required to be there constantly.
Having to spend time with others in a situation where you are bored or uncomfortable isn't fun. Obama or his staff could have simply said "Tough. It's your job. Grin & Bear it". Transfering someone in such a situation demonstrates courtesy, respect, and consideration for the individual involved. If you have to be joined at the hip with someone, wouldn't you rather it be with someone you enjoyed spending time with, who enjoyed the same pursuits as yourself? What you most of you rather be? ...bodyguards to an athlete who loved to work out in the gym frequently? ...or bodyguards to a philatelist who went to endless stamp collecting conventions and antiquated museums? Every day has 24 hrs. 24 hrs a day is not enough time when doing what we love, ...it's also too much time when it's spent doing things that bore us to tears.

Wrong! If I'm your boss and I keep saying how I hate black people and tell you that I can change your position if you don't like than I'm the one who's committing a felony.

I guess when a black guy does it than it can't be racist  ::)
Or when that same black guy calls his Police officers stupid  ::)
Or when he screams AMEN after Rev.Wright calls for the death of the white man  ::)

You are a racist bitch.

24KT

• Getbig V
Wrong! If I'm your boss and I keep saying how I hate black people and tell you that I can change your position if you don't like than I'm the one who's committing a felony.

I guess when a black guy does it than it can't be racist  ::)
Or when that same black guy calls his Police officers stupid  ::)
Or when he screams AMEN after Rev.Wright calls for the death of the white man  ::)

You are a racist bitch.

::)

...ummm, perhaps you might want to re-read what I wrote... as well as the original snippet.
While you're at it, ...why not consider the facts, ...not the rumour, innuendo, & unsubstantiated allegations?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I simply posted the article i found.  I did not libel anyone.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
There is no info on this issue, either there was nothing said, or that the SS agent  is way to sensitive, considering the fact that behind close doors White people talk about black folk everyday---if there was any such convo.

I'm more appalled at Obama getting involved in the Gates incident.

Furthermore IFBB, if a officer can't stand being yelled out, then he needs to remove his wussy ass from the force.

Cap

• Getbig V
There is no info on this issue, either there was nothing said, or that the SS agent  is way to sensitive, considering the fact that behind close doors White people talk about black folk everyday---if there was any such convo.

I'm more appalled at Obama getting involved in the Gates incident.

Furthermore IFBB, if a officer can't stand being yelled out, then he needs to remove his wussy ass from the force.
It sounds like he just did his job when a man became belligerent. With some departments I know of he could have gone straight to OC spray on Mr. Gates. 
Squishy face retard

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
IFBB is right 110%. Jag as usual has blinders on and is taking a position that makes zero sense. The difference would have been that no white couple in such a high position of prominence would have made such racist remarks in the presence of a black secret service agent in the first place. And, if they did- you bet your caramel colored ass the whole media would descend on the white house like buzzards picking a dead hyena corpse dry.

Furthermore, you applauding Obama for not saying to the white SS agent- "Tough Luck, grin and bare it?" Are you for real? I suppose that having a black president gives the black first family the right to treat white employees like its the Jim Crow South but in reverse. We dont want those white SS agents getting "uppity"- they better just hush and do their job.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
I simply posted the article i found.  I did not libel anyone.

Please point out where in the article it stated that Obama was racist. I somehow missed it.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
IFBB is right 110%. Jag as usual has blinders on and is taking a position that makes zero sense. The difference would have been that no white couple in such a high position of prominence would have made such racist remarks in the presence of a black secret service agent in the first place. And, if they did- you bet your caramel colored ass the whole media would descend on the white house like buzzards picking a dead hyena corpse dry.

Furthermore, you applauding Obama for not saying to the white SS agent- "Tough Luck, grin and bare it?" Are you for real? I suppose that having a black president gives the black first family the right to treat white employees like its the Jim Crow South but in reverse. We dont want those white SS agents getting "uppity"- they better just hush and do their job.  ::)

Dude, we don't know what was said. And you don't know that "no white couple in such high position of prominence would have said..." Because I am willing to bet you over the years that has happened, when it comes to heads of state or CEO's and their security detail. It comes with the territory. And for some black men, we have been condition to "grin and bare it".

As I stated, we don't know what was said, what happened, or even if it was made up. But lap it up if you will. To me if there is no info, then it is a non-issue.

It sounds like he just did his job when a man became belligerent. With some departments I know of he could have gone straight to OC spray on Mr. Gates. 

True, but it seems like the PO has not seen real disrespect, I've seen officers yelled at quite worse and keep their cool, and talking about some foul language...If you can't keep a cool head over a guy who obviously is upset over the fact that he is being questioned about being in his own home, then you need to re-analyze why you are on the force.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
33 is oddly silent on this thread now.

did you find another source on this one?

Parker

• Getbig V
33 is oddly silent on this thread now.

did you find another source on this one?

Kinda odd how the artilce says he has been fired, then re-assigned. You can't be fired and then re-assigned, re-assigned means that you are still on the job. Fired means, you are not. And then it has some pic of a dude in shades, yet it says that the SS agent hasn't been identified? When things don't add up, the credibility should be questioned.