Author Topic: Obama's top secret service agent fired after complaints of Obama's racism!  (Read 18422 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ha ha.  Obama has always surrounded himself with Racists. 

Rev. Wright
Dreams of my Fathers
Odinga
Rashidi
Gates

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Ha ha.  Obama has always surrounded himself with Racists. 

Rev. Wright
Dreams of my Fathers
Odinga
Rashidi
Gates

You can bob, you can weave, you can backpedal and attempt to obsfuscate all you want,
this little pit bunny isn't going to drop this bone. I'm going to spell it out for you in crystal clear fashion.

Where were the allegations of racism within the snippet you posted?

Why won't you admit you made a prejudiced thread title that libels the President?

There's no shame in saying... "ooops... maybe I was a bit premature" I know guys hate being premature,
...but it happens to all guys everyone once in a while. You get a bit overly excited ... and wham. It happens.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
 :o  333386, You didn't actually think I would let this fade away to the 2nd page did you?

Where's the racism?
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
:o  333386, You didn't actually think I would let this fade away to the 2nd page did you?

Where's the racism?

The story didnt have the details,but what differance would it have made to you.You would have supported Obama no matter what.You want racism?

Robert Reich said whitres shouldnt get construction jobs created by the stimulous.Obama said NOTHING!iS THAT RACIST?No a lib siad it cant be racist.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The story didnt have the details,but what differance would it have made to you.You would have supported Obama no matter what.You want racism?

Robert Reich said whitres shouldnt get construction jobs created by the stimulous.Obama said NOTHING!iS THAT RACIST?No a lib siad it cant be racist.

you're out of your mind

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
So was the Agent ever fired?

Because of he wasn't this is bunk spinner story.

OzmO

• Getbig V

you're out of your mind

I'd be careful what you say to him, because billy is his real name and he'll kick your ass.

24KT

• Getbig V

That's right. The story said absolutely nothing about racism. It had no details whatsoever, ...however, through some convoluted construct, 333386 filtered the information and saw racism where none existed. He had a very prejudiced response to the limited information, and insisted 100% that obama was racist towards whites & Jews.

That's why I said his post was racist.

To this day, 333386 hasn't explained or accounted for his libel of the President. It was either inadvertent or deliberate? He either made a prejudiced threat title, ...or it was a deliberate attempt to libel the President.
Which one, ...he will not say. Is 333386 a disinfo agent, ...or simply a rabble rouser looking to stir up animosity against the commander in chief?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
I'd be careful what you say to him, because billy is his real name and he'll kick your ass.

Then he'd get his son to kick your son's ass, ...and his wife to kick your wife's ass.
He might even get his puppy to chew the living daylights out of your puppy. I'd be skeered... very skeered!  :P
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's right. The story said absolutely nothing about racism. It had no details whatsoever, ...however, through some convoluted construct, 333386 filtered the information and saw racism where none existed. He had a very prejudiced response to the limited information, and insisted 100% that obama was racist towards whites & Jews.

That's why I said his post was racist.

To this day, 333386 hasn't explained or accounted for his libel of the President. It was either inadvertent or deliberate? He either made a prejudiced threat title, ...or it was a deliberate attempt to libel the President.
Which one, ...he will not say. Is 333386 a disinfo agent, ...or simply a rabble rouser looking to stir up animosity against the commander in chief?

ill tell you what jag, I maybe woukld not have worded it that way BUT FOR Obama's already proven track record of racism himself.  Thus, to me, based on his own actions, it seemed logical to me that Obama was just carrying forward who he is, a racist:

1.  Grandmother is a "typical white person"
2.  Dreams of my Father passages
3.  20 years in Rev. Wrights' hate church.
4.  "White executives dont care about inner city kids" 
5.  Michelle Obama - "First time in my adult life . . . . . "
6.  Odinga
7.  Khalid Rashidi & Bill Ayeres
8.  Prejudging Gates affair as "racial profiling"
9.  "Bitter clingers"

You want more Jag????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

believe me, "Billy" don't want no problems with me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
ill tell you what jag, I maybe woukld not have worded it that way BUT FOR Obama's already proven track record of racism himself.  Thus, to me, based on his own actions, it seemed logical to me that Obama was just carrying forward who he is, a racist:

6.  Odinga
9.  "Bitter clingers"

You want more Jag????

again..Obama is white as well..but you won't address that...he has unique insight into both worlds...you don't want to hear the truth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

again..Obama is white as well..but you won't address that...he has unique insight into both worlds...you don't want to hear the truth

He has clearly shown that he considers himself black.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

He hates the white part of him which is why he can insult his own grandmother by saying "shes a typical white person".By the way,isnt it funny that he relates to his dad.Where was he while Obama was growing up?

24KT

• Getbig V
He hates the white part of him which is why he can insult his own grandmother by saying "shes a typical white person"  of that era .By the way,isnt it funny that he relates to his dad.Where was he while Obama was growing up?

You missed the last part of his comment.

You state he relates to his Dad, ...perhaps... but why is that so unusual?
By all accounts, his father was an idealist with a passionate belief in justice and the ability to overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges. People often relate to those with whom they share common ideologies. Nothing unusual about that. Why else would you relate to such a dumbass like Joe the Plumber, a man with whom you've spent even less time than Obama has his father? Don't tell me you don't, ...cause I know you do.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

By all accounts, his father was an idealist with a passionate belief in justice and the ability to overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges. People often relate to those with whom they share common ideologies. Nothing unusual about that. Why else would you relate to such a dumbass like Joe the Plumber, a man with whom you've spent even less time than Obama has his father? Don't tell me you don't, ...cause I know you do.

Both his parents were marxists. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
this is a fasle and misleading headline.

Nobody was fired.

24KT

• Getbig V

Nobody was fired.

...and there were no complaints of racism established.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
...and there were no complaints of racism established.

LETS DO THIS FOR A SECOND TIME JAG:

Lll tell you what jag, I maybe woukld not have worded it that way BUT FOR Obama's already proven track record of racism himself.  Thus, to me, based on his own actions, it seemed logical to me that Obama was just carrying forward who he is, a racist:

6.  Odinga
9.  "Bitter clingers"

You want more Jag?

24KT

• Getbig V
LETS DO THIS FOR A SECOND TIME JAG:

Lll tell you what jag, I maybe woukld not have worded it that way BUT FOR Obama's already proven track record of racism himself.  Thus, to me, based on his own actions, it seemed logical to me that Obama was just carrying forward who he is, a racist:

6.  Odinga
9.  "Bitter clingers"

You want more Jag?

Are you saying you rushed to judgement in a very prejudiced way?
...or are you saying the secret service agent complained about the littany of grievances you listed?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you saying you rushed to judgement in a very prejudiced way?
...or are you saying the secret service agent complained about the littany of grievances you listed?

Based on the above, there was no rush to anything.  Tigers dont change their stripes just because they are in a different cage.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Why is this unusual?BECAUSE HIS DAD WASNT THERE!!!!!!!!!!His dad didnt raise him!!!He was a coward who didnt do his job and abandoned him.YET still he thinks more highly of him then THE WHITE MOTHER WHO raised him.Does that answer your question?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
By the way,I dont think Ive ever posted a dam thing about Joe the plumber.Sorry.I relate to people who lift weights.Why?Because I lift weights.Obama relates to his father who abandoned him?Why?Because HES BLACK!!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V

Nobody was fired.

Exactly and the thread keeps trying to run away from this fact. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly and the thread keeps trying to run away from this fact. 

I took it from the site as far as the firing goes.