Author Topic: Katy Perry Is Annoying  (Read 2733 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Katy Perry Is Annoying
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 10:59:34 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 11:17:09 AM »
Katy Perry is JNN approved

lol at all the "studs" here who wouldn't bang her

I would fill her mouth with so much cum it would look like her teeth were melting
she is super fine .......and she is my current wallpaper on my laptop (sorry JCVD :( )

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 12:01:38 PM »
give it a little time, by this time in a year or so, she will be nothing but fodder for jokes about the shitty music being listented to back in 2009.

---but i got to admit and overarching, and far more disturbing trend.................we are so celebrity starved as a culture, our "celebrities" don't even have to do anything anymore to become or remain celebrities............. it used to be that if people wanted to remain fameous, they needed to keep themselves relevant with new album releases or new movies.................. notice how the paradigm is shifting.......paris hilton, heide montag and that douche she hangs out with (i dont know if thats how you spell it), the kardashions, the jon and kate thing, jessica simpson........all people have to do is have one gimmick to get them into the headlines these days, and america's emptiness does the rest

so worst case senerio, katy perry might be around for a little while.....but i seriously doubt it.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »
give it a little time, by this time in a year or so, she will be nothing but fodder for jokes about the shitty music being listented to back in 2009.

---but i got to admit and overarching, and far more disturbing trend.................we are so celebrity starved as a culture, our "celebrities" don't even have to do anything anymore to become or remain celebrities............. it used to be that if people wanted to remain fameous, they needed to keep themselves relevant with new album releases or new movies.................. notice how the paradigm is shifting.......paris hilton, heide montag and that douche she hangs out with (i dont know if thats how you spell it), the kardashions, the jon and kate thing, jessica simpson........all people have to do is have one gimmick to get them into the headlines these days, and america's emptiness does the rest

so worst case senerio, katy perry might be around for a little while.....but i seriously doubt it.
Spot-on post.  The Kadasian sisters, The Gosselins, why do people care about these nothings? And what's up with that dude Heidi Montag hangs with. I find him disturbing. The biggest loser of the Kadasian clan is that dope of a mother.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »

Well Paris Hilton was actually the first one who set the trend of being a tremendous celebrity without havin any talents. She was famous for being famous, and a lotta others followed her.

Today in the Cyber-age anyonce can become famous in no time. Celebs aren't untouchable super-humans anymore as well, because you have already seen the pussy and the lame blowjob skillz of most of these bitches anyway on the net. Back in the days there was still room for imagination, that's what actually created the myth.

Today many of em get spit on and laughed at at the streets instead of people asking for autographs and pics lol.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 12:33:44 PM »
Btw, I have legit masturbated to Kate from that John and Kate plus eight show

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 12:36:31 PM »

exactly, respect doesnt mean anything anymore to anyone, the bigger egocentric ashole you sound like, the best and coolest you seem into nowadays people's eyes. Superficiality at its finest.

Oh and not just in north america..same in europe.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »
exactly, respect doesnt mean anything anymore to anyone, the bigger egocentric ashole you sound like, the best and coolest you seem into nowadays people's eyes.

Superficiality at its finest.

which is why I will be perfect for the next season of daisy of love on vh1

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »
Btw, I have legit masturbated to Kate from that John and Kate plus eight show

haha.....in every pic I see of her, she looks like she needs a smack with a 2x4 to the back of the head.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 01:00:18 PM »

Well Paris Hilton was actually the first one who set the trend of being a tremendous celebrity without havin any talents. She was famous for being famous, and a lotta others followed her.

Today in the Cyber-age anyonce can become famous in no time. Celebs aren't untouchable super-humans anymore as well, because you have already seen the pussy and the lame blowjob skillz of most of these bitches anyway on the net. Back in the days there was still room for imagination, that's what actually created the myth.

Today many of em get spit on and laughed at at the streets instead of people asking for autographs and pics lol.

Sorry bro..Zsa Zsa Gabor actually started it long before Paris was alive

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »
haha.....in every pic I see of her, she looks like she needs a smack with a 2x4 to the back of the head.

lol
her hair is hot though

usually when I beat off to her her pussy doesn't have any "roast beef action" and she has no stretch marks

NICE

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 10:46:31 AM »
Allow me, someone who works in the music industry, to comment:

OK... what sells more: a confident person who believes their own hype, or a person who acts timid and down to earth? 

Katy Perry, who happens to be a nice person (I met her at a party in LA) is a brilliant pop songwriter.  She does not have the greatest voice.  She is attractive.  An attractive, great song writer who can sing decently equals star status these days.  Look at taylor swift.  Great song writer, good looking, manageable singer.  With the studio magic that goes on today, its not hard to make average singers sound good.  If you want an example, lets take a look at these vids, and listen:

1:35-1:40  that is pitch correction (not the same as auto tune), same with 2:01-10

now that you know what to listen for, look for it in this katy perry song. I'll give you a hint, it happens on the first note sung out of her mouth.

every high note, that i assure was not *perfect* when they recorded it, has been corrected.

They are both brilliant songwriters, good looking, and decent singers.  its a formiddable combo in the music industrry. Katy perry has written songs for kellay clarkson and pink. that was her industry  *in*

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 10:50:25 AM »
correctiom, brilliant POP song writers.  Now, watch this live performance of perry's, its not pretty, but she can stay in tune most of the time:

But, the song is damn catchy.  Easy to see why she's successful.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 11:14:56 AM »