Author Topic: Taxpayer Money Wasted - 30 cops needed to search Dr. Murrays office  (Read 1018 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Are you kidding me... 30 cops needed to see if Dr. Murray might have evidence to charge him with manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.  Come on now...

Obviously, Michael Jackson got the drugs from him, and the guy called 911 30 minutes later, after trying to revive him....

But 30 cops needed ....  who authorized this extra expense.

Sometimes out here in Los Angeles, you are lucky if 2 cops come to a report...

Just my rant as we here in California cope with budget cuts...

From TMZ...

We've learned the Houston office of Dr. Conrad Murray is currently being raided by federal authorities ... and we've learned they are looking specifically for all medical records relating to Michael Jackson.

We're told 8 Drug Enforcement Agency vehicles arrived at his offices about 30 minutes ago. Two LAPD detectives also arrived on scene along with uniformed members of the Houston Police Department and 10 members of the DEA's Tactical Diversion Team. There are another dozen or so DEA agents on hand.
The law enforcement agents, armed with a search warrant, entered the property and began going through the property.

We're told the LAPD asked the DEA for help in serving the warrant on the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston. The warrant is sealed

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Taxpayer Money Wasted - 30 cops needed to search Dr. Murrays office
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 01:24:57 PM »
California do something strange?  Who woulda thunk it?   ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 01:44:37 PM »
You better quit your complaining Ron or 30 LAPD cops will be busting into your joint.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 02:11:49 PM »
the expense of 30 cops?  that's nothing.  what about the millions spent on the Jackson memorial service that LA is paying?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »
the expense of 30 cops?  that's nothing.  what about the millions spent on the Jackson memorial service that LA is paying?

again, the problem was overpaid douche bag cops

I guarantee they were at the memorial laughing about how many much overtime they were making

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 04:34:33 PM »
bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »
was the bust in LA or Houston? 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 05:16:19 PM »

I guarantee they were at the memorial laughing about how many much overtime they were making
While you are right about not needing 30 officers to serve a search warrant, many of those officers volunteered or were reserve officers at the funeral.

The Staple Center should have paid the city for the security detail for the Laker Parade though.
Squishy face retard

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »
Are you kidding me... 30 cops needed to see if Dr. Murray might have evidence to charge him with manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.  Come on now...

Obviously, Michael Jackson got the drugs from him, and the guy called 911 30 minutes later, after trying to revive him....

But 30 cops needed ....  who authorized this extra expense.

Sometimes out here in Los Angeles, you are lucky if 2 cops come to a report...

Just my rant as we here in California cope with budget cuts...

From TMZ...

We've learned the Houston office of Dr. Conrad Murray is currently being raided by federal authorities ... and we've learned they are looking specifically for all medical records relating to Michael Jackson.

We're told 8 Drug Enforcement Agency vehicles arrived at his offices about 30 minutes ago. Two LAPD detectives also arrived on scene along with uniformed members of the Houston Police Department and 10 members of the DEA's Tactical Diversion Team. There are another dozen or so DEA agents on hand.
The law enforcement agents, armed with a search warrant, entered the property and began going through the property.

We're told the LAPD asked the DEA for help in serving the warrant on the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston. The warrant is sealed

:-X :-X :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 09:06:55 PM »

they were all off duty cops working side jobs. none were being paid by the city or state.

bench

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 09:35:49 PM »

u bi###in about usa gossip media.  a couple of dollars to raid an office when your home front got access to the candy store worth billions in tax dollars.  come on...double chin.

Oh...Monica!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 08:44:20 AM »
they were all off duty cops working side jobs. none were being paid by the city or state.

bench

fair enough

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 08:57:25 AM »
Hmmm, this has nothing to do with bodybuilding Ron.

I suspect your outburst might cause some members to report this to the moderators, which will then move this thread to the politics section of the forum.

Here, I'll help to keep this thread bodybuilding related by posting a picture that incorporates money, cops and weightlifting.  That way, no one can report this thread as unrelated to the purpose of this website.

Here's a cop, that is obviously a bodybuilder, who by all means is probably getting overpaid for subpar services.

"1"

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 09:46:50 AM »
Hmmm, this has nothing to do with bodybuilding Ron.

I suspect your outburst might cause some members to report this to the moderators, which will then move this thread to the politics section of the forum.

Here, I'll help to keep this thread bodybuilding related by posting a picture that incorporates money, cops and weightlifting.  That way, no one can report this thread as unrelated to the purpose of this website.

Here's a cop, that is obviously a bodybuilder, who by all means is probably getting overpaid for subpar services.

"1"
ONE MORE MISS STEP AND YOU MAY BE IN TIME OUT DONT PISS OFF THE GREAT AND PWERFULL OZ ;D
p