Author Topic: Asia Pharma??  (Read 4240 times)

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
Re: Asia Pharma??
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 08:02:11 AM »
and their product have received approval from national fda agencies..  Their reputation is stellar and their products are consistent and quality.  No other ug company can claim any of that. 

Try not to cry too hard at night.

I'm not trying to bust your balls here cousin, but what "reputation" ?!?!

They are too new to have any reputation yet.
  We've all seen the video with the nice elevator musak and the guys wandering around in the outbreak suits feeding various machines with mystery powder. All the pretty vials comming off the assembly line, it's all very pleasant.  ::)

I'm not diss'in them in any way (other than their prices), maybe it's the best shit around but only time will tell and there has'nt been anyone who's opinion I would take at face value running the stuff for long enough to compile a trustworthy review.

As for pharm approval, as far as I know they have a couple of items approved by Thailand's version of the FDA, when it's all over EU, now we got something to talk about.

I realize you spent your hard earned $, and feel the need to justify your purchase. Maybe your experience has been good thus far (let's hope so at least), bottom line is, if you feel the need to use UG, there are lots of clean, trustworthy options that have been around for many years. You can't stay in this business pedaling poison. Word spreads too quickly...