Author Topic: Asia Pharma??  (Read 4237 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Asia Pharma??
« on: July 22, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »
Anybody here have good results with Asia Pharma (providing it is legit asia pharma products)??? Garbage or good stuff?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Asia Pharma??
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »
Its a ugl..soo yea its garbage..ppl have been gettin infections from that brand

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »
Anybody here have good results with Asia Pharma (providing it is legit asia pharma products)??? Garbage or good stuff?

NEOFARQ................. ...meet DexterJ, DexterJ................. .NEOFARQ

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »
This board has gone to shit

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 04:15:45 PM »
so I've noticed, still some good bros on here but fading. what board is good today, cause I want to join?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »
there is usually some asia pharma pusher that will chime in on any random thread (on every board) and "mysteriously" provide a link to direct purchase of it. i'll give it one more day. oh and i'll pass on a $170 bottle of 80 mg/ml tren

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »
NEOFARQ....................meet DexterJ, DexterJ................. .NEOFARQ

there is usually some asia pharma pusher that will chime in on any random thread (on every board) and "mysteriously" provide a link to direct purchase of it. i'll give it one more day. oh and i'll pass on a $170 bottle of 80 mg/ml tren

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »
admin please see ip!!! no its not me! please stop it! i am not pusher for any gear..what is wrong if i tee i am on ap gear now..i was also on organon,desma,zambon,schering,etc...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 11:49:06 PM »
admin please see ip!!! no its not me! please stop it! i am not pusher for any gear..what is wrong if i tee i am on ap gear now..i was also on organon,desma,zambon,schering,etc...

wow another link about how great Asia Pharma is ::)
Thunderdome approved

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 01:11:07 AM »
Its a ugl..soo yea its garbage..ppl have been gettin infections from that brand

Lies! Just what were they pinning?

I have done many AP products and they are the cleanest and most well dosed, I'd compare it to organon gear any day.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 04:14:29 AM »
NEOFARQ....................meet DexterJ, DexterJ................. .NEOFARQ
;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 04:27:40 AM »
Not sure if DJ is associated with AP gear?  It appeared at one time he was advertising very blatantly their gear.  Well he has not been doing that now.  I have never tried the stuff, good to know there is another option out there.  The guy seems to contribute some to the board and has backed off the advertising. Yeah it gave an impression of him the way he was at first, but seems to have mellowed with all that.

Edit:  Damn it Dexter!  The "article" you posted had a live link that brought me right to AP!!  These are the things these guys are talking about.  Please stop posting anything here that links a member to a site that sells gear.....any type of gear.  You are the only guy here doing that.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 05:15:46 AM »
as i already say few times..i do not sale steroids!
but i use brands i write!

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 06:16:36 AM »

I have done many AP products and they are the cleanest and most well dosed, I'd compare it to organon gear any day.

That was a bait dude, not nessarily for you.

I've heard nothing bad about AP except that it's double the average cost of UG.  And it is UG, just because they've got one or two items aproved in Thiland, don't make it pharm...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 08:17:48 AM »

if you compare an ugl to organon then you shouldnt take juice...iv used both ug and human grade...i got bunk gear and abcess from ugl

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 02:05:24 PM »
as i already say few times..i do not sale steroids!
but i use brands i write!

It's fine to write about the brands you use and share what you think of them.  Just do not post links to sources, capisce?

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 10:01:22 PM »
ok my friend,i will not post where i got my gear..i never did it!

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 04:12:07 AM »
Seriously why even joke around trying to troll?  People's health is at stake.

I'd take a 10ml vial of AP test for $150 over 10 amps of sust for $200+ any day.

I've done many ug and hg products in the last 12 years and AP is my favorite brand so far.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 07:02:30 AM »

I'd take a 10ml vial of AP test for $150 over 10 amps of sust for $200+ any day.

I've done many ug and hg products in the last 12 years and AP is my favorite brand so far.

Your health is at stake even with aisa pharma...yea mayb  lot of there stuff is accurately dosed and sterile..but a lot of it is dirty...u have no idea how much metal contaminents youve injected by now using 12 years of ug shit...very dumb move

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 09:57:23 AM »
How would you know what the metal and other contents of ugl brands are?  You were on here the other week claiming different ugls were tested by Bill L and came back badly when in fact Bill has never tested those ugl brands at all.

You make up more shit about stuff than anyone else.  No wonder no one gives you any credibility on here.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »
How would you know what the metal and other contents of ugl brands are?  You were on here the other week claiming different ugls were tested by Bill L and came back badly when in fact Bill has never tested those ugl brands at all.

You make up more shit about stuff than anyone else.  No wonder no one gives you any credibility on here.
He is promoting AP. He has been since the start. He got called on it and decided to stop directly posting about them.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2009, 07:31:30 PM »

no one pays $20 per amp. unless you are desperate, or a newb. then you deserve to pay that much for not researching and finding a cheaper source

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »
no one pays $20 per amp. unless you are desperate, or a newb. then you deserve to pay that much for not researching and finding a cheaper source

Yeah there are people who pay way too much all the time.  This clown at my gym, the big gym dealer  ::) will sell you amps of sust for $16 each LOL.  If you get it from his even bigger loser middle man expect to pay $20 an amop.  lots of people who dont know any better or dont wanna try and get it elsewhere pay it to them too.  Dude has almost all the juicers in the gym buying from him and they all kiss the guys ass of course.  me I get my own  and would not give those fucks a dime. 

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 10:11:59 PM »
i couldnt imagine buying all my shit from a dealer. they must make a killing on AI's and SERM's when joe blow whos running a heavy cycle starts growing bitch tits and has to run to them for side effect control

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »
When it is something that has as good a reputation I will trust my fellow athlete to be honest with any opinions or experience they would share in a public forum.  AP has shown to be produced under standards consistent with human pharmacuetical companies, and their product have recieved approval from national fda agencies..  Their reputation is stellar and their products are consistent and quality.  No other ug company can claim any of that. 

Try not to cry too hard at night.