Author Topic: Where was George Washington born?  (Read 1967 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Where was George Washington born?
« on: July 22, 2009, 05:36:40 PM »
I'm a little pissed we don't even have proof he was born in the United States.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Where was George Washington born?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 05:54:22 PM »

Get some new material
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »
did he try to hide his birth details like obama is? how about spending money on lawyers and such to keep it hidden? hmmmmm not quite the same...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 06:57:59 PM »

Wow. Copying off of the master copy and paster.

That's pretty fucking low....and it makes me sad. :'(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »
did he try to hide his birth details like obama is? how about spending money on lawyers and such to keep it hidden? hmmmmm not quite the same...
details of your birth are required ::)  Really, show me where it says the birth details are required to run for president?  The only detail I can see that matters is the little detail THAT HE WAS BORN HERE....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 06:04:01 AM »
details of your birth are required ::)  Really, show me where it says the birth details are required to run for president?  The only detail I can see that matters is the little detail THAT HE WAS BORN HERE....

I dont think anyone ever possibly envisioned a situation like this. 

By the way, why is Obama spending millions of dollars to conceal the real BC?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 06:20:58 AM »
I dont think anyone ever possibly envisioned a situation like this. 

Why is the fact that THE STATE OF HAWAII says he's a citizen CONFIRMED and the fact that THAT'S THE ONLY REQUIREMENT WORTH debate being ignored by YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

James

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 06:27:37 AM »

Can anyone answer this ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 07:51:21 AM »
Can anyone answer this ?
why when my question which you guys can't answer without looking like morons goes unanswered.  Plus, my question is the answer to your question.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 08:36:27 AM »
All I know is that twat went against his English ancestry and became a traitor! :-X ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 08:40:57 AM »
why when my question which you guys can't answer without looking like morons goes unanswered.  Plus, my question is the answer to your question.

They only confirmed the certificate of live birth and not the real birth long form certificate. 

Again, why is he spending millions of dollars defending these lawsuits when all he has to do is relaese the damn thing?   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 08:55:25 AM »
hugo I dont think anybody here is saying he isnt a citizen I for one never bought into that rumor
only that it is EXTREEEEMELY ODD that he would spend money on lawyers etc...to hide details of his birth, wouldnt you agree?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 03:29:36 PM »
They only confirmed the certificate of live birth and not the real birth long form certificate. 

Again, why is he spending millions of dollars defending these lawsuits when all he has to do is relaese the damn thing?   
bullshit.  I'm not talking about factcheck and politifact, I'm talking about The State of Hawaii!!!  Don't again me, it's irrelevant, the only relevant info is that he was born here.  Proven, done, case closed... you people are lunitics.  I have not desire to side with people who are this nuts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »
hugo I dont think anybody here is saying he isnt a citizen I for one never bought into that rumor
only that it is EXTREEEEMELY ODD that he would spend money on lawyers etc...to hide details of his birth, wouldnt you agree?
maybe it's the principal.  People are asking for more than what is required...  I'm never for that either.  The other details on that paper are not relevant for anything but to make a bigoted case out of for political gain.  That is just wrong.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 03:40:27 PM »
maybe it's the principal.  People are asking for more than what is required...  I'm never for that either.  The other details on that paper are not relevant for anything but to make a bigoted case out of for political gain.  That is just wrong.

A fair point.

But if he won't produce the B.C., then we have to endure the Birthers for the rest of history.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 03:58:51 PM »
A fair point.

But if he won't produce the B.C., then we have to endure the Birthers for the rest of history.
There is no amount of evidence that will ever convince these people as they have made up their mind to not accept facts and evidence.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 04:10:43 PM »
There is no amount of evidence that will ever convince these people as they have made up their mind to not accept facts and evidence.

I agree. But until he shows his actual B.C. , we will be hearing this folks for ever and ever.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 05:18:32 PM »
I agree. But until he shows his actual B.C. , we will be hearing this folks for ever and ever.
I just say let the loons be loons.  Its not like they will vote for or support Obama on anything so what would even be the point in placating them (as if its even possible) in any shape or form?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »
I am still not understanding this mythical document he is "supposed" to show.  He already showed the birth Certificate that Hawaii gave out.  There is even plenty of Newspapers announcing his birth in Hawaii.

Can you show me what you think he should provide as it pertains to Hawaii?  I don`t think they issued him anything other than the birth certificate that he showed.  Any links on what you`d like to see?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 05:25:33 PM »
... Hugo should I say it  ....

D

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »
Let's just call it even then.  Just like we know and didn't drop the fact that Bush stole the elections and was never the rightful president, they'll just have to live with an unqualified predident if that's what they believe.

But I have a feeling that "even" isn't a concept these people would ever understand ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 07:13:19 PM »
... Hugo should I say it  ....

D

;D
It's painfully obvious but go for it.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 07:16:23 PM »
Its a distraction! ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »
I am still not understanding this mythical document he is "supposed" to show.  He already showed the birth Certificate that Hawaii gave out.  There is even plenty of Newspapers announcing his birth in Hawaii.

Can you show me what you think he should provide as it pertains to Hawaii?  I don`t think they issued him anything other than the birth certificate that he showed.  Any links on what you`d like to see?

Whatever it is, who cares at this point. It is what the Birther's think that Obama needs to produce to prove he was born on U.S. soil. So, whether it proves anything or not, the Birth Cert. is this whole movements McGuffin. It is their whole reason for existence.

So, until Obama shows it , these people will be around.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »
Let's just call it even then.  Just like we know and didn't drop the fact that Bush stole the elections and was never the rightful president, they'll just have to live with an unqualified predident if that's what they believe.

But I have a feeling that "even" isn't a concept these people would ever understand ::)

I'm fine with that. There is ample proof he was born on U.S. soil, but the Birthers have convinced themselves that the Birth. Cert. and only the Birth Cert. qualifies as actual evidence. So, everything that is out there in plain sight doesn't count to them.