Author Topic: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.  (Read 19039 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
No, I did take that into consideration, however we see from Crowley's own report, he stated he requested Gates step outside due to accoustics, not to secure the premises and determine there were no burglars present. Furthermore, what are we to make of his comment that he was told that 2 black men had broken into the residence when it appears so abundantly evident he was not. From where did he get the 2 black men he wrote of in the report he filed? This needs to be answered.

He wrote the report after dealing with an arrogant asshole Gates spouting off at the mouth, resisting arrest, making inane "yo mama" jokes, and dealing with that all the way to the station.  

He was told there was two men breaking in.  When he got there, there was a black man in the house.  He gets dispatched for situations like that day in and day out.  Do you think he memorizes every line of the 911 call?  Maybe the 911 operator told him it was 2 black men.  If Gates was white, the cop would probably have reported that two white men were breaking in.  

After that entire, Gate's provoked situation, you think it's newsworthy that the cop didn't have the 911 call memorized word for word??

What fucking country am I living in?  Why does everyone thing they're Johnny fucking Urnotthebossame?  
If a cop comes to your house to HELP YOU OUT by making sure that your home wasn't being vandalized, you THANK the cop and politely HELP HIM do his job of trying to keep you safe from two alleged intruders.  

If you go on a tirade, completely unprovoked (and it most certainly was unprovoked at the time of the 'yo mama' speech) when a cop is at your house to protect you from a reported break in, you're a fucking douche and deserve to get arrested and have your home put on a "do not investigate reports of robbery or damage to this home" list so the next time when someone really is breaking into your home they can make out with your entire DVD collection of "You're an important person and no one has the right to tell you to do anything" documentaries.  
Y

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2009, 07:11:42 PM »
I'm definitely not biased against Obama in this.  I voted for Obama, mostly because I could not vote for a ticket with Sarah Palin.  I'm not a Billy Mimnaugh, Obama bashing, misspelling fiasco of blinded hate.

I just spewed cranberry juice all over the top of my desk.

But this whole situation is ridiculous.

Yep, ...I agree with the President as well. Crowley acted stupidly.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2009, 07:46:54 PM »
, then perhaps you should walk a mile in their shoes, ...just so you can develop an appreciation for what it is they do, and the strength of character it takes to engage in

why would i wanna walk a mile in a idiots shoes judi  :-\

if i wanted to go into law enforcement....i'd join the FBI ...actually i had an offer and didn't take it..didn't wanna end up back in paki
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: July 31, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »
He wrote the report after dealing with an arrogant asshole Gates spouting off at the mouth, resisting arrest, making inane "yo mama" jokes, and dealing with that all the way to the station.  

Why do so many people feel the need to "fill in the blanks".

1) Even if Gates was an arrogant asshole spouting off at the mouth. he was within his own home and well within his 1st Amendment rights to do so.

2) Gates was not resisting arrest.

3) Gates was not transported to the station by Crowley

Despite all this, ...a professional officer would NOT get such information skewed. How does one go from race unknown to 2 Black men with backpacks? Because he encountered an uncooperative elderly man? If making an arrest for disorderly conduct has him so rattled he is unable to remember facts clearly, feeling the need to creatively fill in the blanks, ...then I would suggest he has no business being in uniform. What happens when he encounters really bad guys? Or is that what the gestapo storm trooper attitude is more effectively suited for? Perhaps he needs to be re-trained about how to conduct himself when dealing with an innocent homeowner within his own home. In any event, did his report contain a blatant lie?, or was this discrepancy the result of an over active imagination trending towards racism.

He was told there was two men breaking in.  When he got there, there was a black man in the house.  He gets dispatched for situations like that day in and day out.  Do you think he memorizes every line of the 911 call?  Maybe the 911 operator told him it was 2 black men.

No... I heard the audio dispatch... the dispatcher told him "race unknown"... possibly hispanic. I don't expect him to memorize every line of the 911 call, ...but I do expect him to speak with the 911 caller other than to say "Wait There!"

If Gates was white, the cop would probably have reported that two white men were breaking in.

That would give credence to Gates' theory that Crowley does his job in a racist way wouldn't it?
In any event, I don't believe Gates would have been arrested had he been white, ...and this whole thing could have been avoided. The moral of this story... if you're going to live in America... you better be born white!  ;D

After that entire, Gate's provoked situation, you think it's newsworthy that the cop didn't have the 911 call memorized word for word??

I find it quite alarmining that such falsehoods appear in his filed police report.

What fucking country am I living in?  Why does everyone thing they're Johnny fucking Urnotthebossame?

Because in America, ...you're supposed to be free, and protected by the Constitution & the Bill of Rights, and police officers are there "to protect & serve". However, it is no secret, that for a great portion of time, it was made clear that no Black man had any rights that any white man was obligated to recognize, ...and police officers even less so. So here we have a police officer who has taken issue with Gates exercising his 1st amendment rights... and not only arrests him for it, ...but falsifies his report in an attempt to either justify his actions, ...or recount a very skewed recollection. Either way it is troubling!

If a cop comes to your house to HELP YOU OUT by making sure that your home wasn't being vandalized, you THANK the cop and politely HELP HIM do his job of trying to keep you safe from two alleged intruders.  

If you go on a tirade, completely unprovoked (and it most certainly was unprovoked at the time of the 'yo mama' speech) when a cop is at your house to protect you from a reported break in, you're a fucking douche and deserve to get arrested and have your home put on a "do not investigate reports of robbery or damage to this home" list so the next time when someone really is breaking into your home they can make out with your entire DVD collection of "You're an important person and no one has the right to tell you to do anything" documentaries.  

He was an innocent man, in his own home, minding his own business. He had a right to be pissed about an increased police presence in his home, and Crowley's refusal to give him his name & badge #. Regardless of how appreciative Gates was or wasn't, ...or how appreciative Gates should have been, ...it still doesn't negate the fact that this was a stupid arrest, ...especially when accompanied by a police report that doesn't add up. Just plain stupid. Now many may take issue with Obama commenting on it, ...but I'm glad he did, and I'm glad the incident has reached the level of attention it has, ...and I hope that people take a serious long hard and much overdue look at some of these things.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2009, 08:01:56 PM »

if i wanted to go into law enforcement....i'd join the FBI ...actually i had an offer and didn't take it..didn't wanna end up back in paki

Good call.  :-\
w

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »

Because in America, ...you're supposed to be free, and protected by the Constitution & the Bill of Rights, and police officers are there "to protect & serve".

This is so absurd.  He was there to protect and serve.  He was called there because a robbery was reported and he was there to possibly risk his life protecting and serving a dickhead that would spit on his shoes while Crowely was saving his life if he had the chance.

Gates acted like a spoiled little brat that was never taught manners.  That has nothing to do with race; it has to do with Gates being an asshole and not being able to accept that when you act like an asshole, people are a little quicker to act that way in response.  If you can't see that, there's nothing I can do. 

The only thing this has to do with race is the fact that this incident has probably turned many impressionable white kids to lean towards racism to blacks. 

I just can't imagine for the life of me how people can side with Gates on this issue. 
I just can't imagine for the life of me why Gates acted like a douche, AND expected there to be no repercussions. 

Making this a race issue does nothing to improve race relations and probably worsened them. 

I said in my first post that I voted for Obama.  At heart, I'm a republican.  I want the government to stay out of my business, leave me alone, don't tax the hell out of me, and let me reap the benefits if I work hard to build a successful business.  Unfortunately, the religious right has turned the Republican party from what it should be into a jesus freak focused let government get as big as it wants as long as it's under the guise of catching terrorists or moral guidance.

The fiscal Conservatives are left high and dry deciding whether to vote for the "tell me what to do or do it for me so I don't have to worry about it" Liberals or the "this little light of mine, America is a CHRISTIAN country, anti-education" Conservative. 

Instead of focusing on the particular problem, people are so party bound that they'll go along with genocide as long as their party wants it...or the other party is strongly opposed to it!  Obama could pay off the ENTIRE deficit, run a budget surplus and pull 30 kids from a burning orphanage single handedly and Mimnaugh will be on typing phonetically to bash him as fast as his server will open the thread. 

The Republicans could completely eliminate all taxes, give every single person in the country a job they enjoy, and have ever republican senate member donate their entire personal wealth to needy families and Jaguar would be on here with thesaurus in hand searching desperately for some unrealistic obtuse angle with which to bash the Republicans while she opens 7 tabs of google to search for quotes to back up her shenanigans.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2009, 08:37:30 PM »
This is so absurd.  He was there to protect and serve.  He was called there because a robbery

Exactly, any argument outside that seems stupid so far.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »
This is so absurd.  He was there to protect and serve.  He was called there because a robbery was reported and he was there to possibly risk his life protecting and serving a dickhead that would spit on his shoes while Crowely was saving his life if he had the chance.

He was not called there because a robbery was reported. He was called there to determine if a breakin was occuring, or if the people observed were the lawful occupants.

Gates acted like a spoiled little brat that was never taught manners.  That has nothing to do with race; it has to do with Gates being an asshole and not being able to accept that when you act like an asshole, people are a little quicker to act that way in response.  If you can't see that, there's nothing I can do. 

I see that, ...but I disagree with it. law enforcement should remain dispassionate when dealing with the public.
If he can't get his ego out of the way in order to do his job, ...there's a problem. He needs to be behind a desk and not interacting with the public.

The only thing this has to do with race is the fact that this incident has probably turned many impressionable white kids to lean towards racism to blacks. 

This doesn't make people racist, ...it simply re-inforces what if any racism existed to begin with.
A jerk is a jerk regardless of their race, ...and if you are unable to dismiss and separate a jerk's actions apart from his race, ...I'd say that makes you the racist.

I just can't imagine for the life of me how people can side with Gates on this issue. 
I just can't imagine for the life of me why Gates acted like a douche, AND expected there to be no repercussions. 

Making this a race issue does nothing to improve race relations and probably worsened them. 

You can't see because you don't want to see.

I said in my first post that I voted for Obama.  At heart, I'm a republican.  I want the government to stay out of my business, leave me alone, don't tax the hell out of me, and let me reap the benefits if I work hard to build a successful business.  Unfortunately, the religious right has turned the Republican party from what it should be into a jesus freak focused let government get as big as it wants as long as it's under the guise of catching terrorists or moral guidance.

The fiscal Conservatives are left high and dry deciding whether to vote for the "tell me what to do or do it for me so I don't have to worry about it" Liberals or the "this little light of mine, America is a CHRISTIAN country, anti-education" Conservative. 

Instead of focusing on the particular problem, people are so party bound that they'll go along with genocide as long as their party wants it...or the other party is strongly opposed to it!  Obama could pay off the ENTIRE deficit, run a budget surplus and pull 30 kids from a burning orphanage single handedly and Mimnaugh will be on typing phonetically to bash him as fast as his server will open the thread. 

The Republicans could completely eliminate all taxes, give every single person in the country a job they enjoy, and have ever republican senate member donate their entire personal wealth to needy families and Jaguar would be on here with thesaurus in hand searching desperately for some unrealistic obtuse angle with which to bash the Republicans while she opens 7 tabs of google to search for quotes to back up her shenanigans.

{giggle} you're a funny man.  :D
w

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: July 31, 2009, 09:18:57 PM »
as have i told you fellow getbigges this was a distraction before and is,,,my friend in washington informed that the health bill health vote bill,,will vote in fall timeframe all is planning as planned by obama my friend  ;) will report to getbig as time moves on bookmar page

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: July 31, 2009, 09:23:45 PM »
as have i told you fellow getbigges this was a distraction before and is,,,my friend in washington informed that the health bill health vote bill,,will vote in fall timeframe all is planning as planned by obama my friend  ;) will report to getbig as time moves on bookmar page

CT'er alert.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2009, 09:37:08 PM »
::)
Yep. And your dumb ass has several posts in it as well.
No I didn't.  That was my first post.  It's not that I don't think it's worth commenting over, it's that I don't think it's worth a major production.  And it's not.  I'm talking about the entire thing.  It's overblown by miles.  And in comparison to other important issues, this isn't worth getting into a 3 week long fit over.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 01, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »
He was not called there because a robbery was reported. He was called there to determine if a breakin was occuring, or if the people observed were the lawful occupants.

I see that, ...but I disagree with it. law enforcement should remain dispassionate when dealing with the public.
If he can't get his ego out of the way in order to do his job, ...there's a problem. He needs to be behind a desk and not interacting with the public.

This doesn't make people racist, ...it simply re-inforces what if any racism existed to begin with.
A jerk is a jerk regardless of their race, ...and if you are unable to dismiss and separate a jerk's actions apart from his race, ...I'd say that makes you the racist.

You can't see because you don't want to see.

{giggle} you're a funny man.  :D

Jag, why do you continue to waste time with these arrogant jerks who JUST DONT GET IT AND NEVER WILL???...they know deep inside that they are wrong..you have elequently presented the facts to these morons but yet they continue to focus on all the surrounding nonsense instead of looking at the heart of the matter....

They keep focusing on Gates being an asshole, the police officer responding to a supposed break-in, and the officer being within his rights to arrest someone who is yelling at him, etc....

bottom line is that when it was established that Gates was in his home, they should have left...Gates got arrested because he hurt the officer's feelings....he was on his own property.....and he was NOT a threat to the officer or anyone else....he did not strike the officer either..all in all it was a monumental waste of time and ALL parties look bad....

Jag and myself have not been soft on Gates either....we have said he was out of line and boisterous.....but in his own home he has a right to be......again..the cops should have said "fuck you" and left....Gates was on his own property....the cops should have known that arresting a man on his own property when NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED was not going to go down well in the newspapers or with the public....especially when it is a man of great prominence....

you guys are ganging up on Jag and you're all dead wrong.....you guys are letting Gates' race cloud your judgement....maligning Jag isn't going to change that

This whole thread is a reflection of all the subtle racism out there

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #312 on: August 08, 2009, 08:56:38 AM »

typical low IQ dipshit cop mentality...jumping to conclusions...i never said i do drugs

you just proved my point that cops for the most part would be better used as dog food  :-*

ToxicAvenger
    Re: Yo debussey! Toxic Nails his first test!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 04:03:32 PM » Quote
THANKYOU all     after my previous druggie and alkie habits i ws honestly concerned about whether i had fucked my brain up enough to not be able to pass this

Good luck with rehab...dipshit. ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 08, 2009, 09:32:40 AM »

Jag, why do you continue to waste time with these arrogant jerks who JUST DONT GET IT AND NEVER WILL???...they know deep inside that they are wrong..you have elequently presented the facts to these morons but yet they continue to focus on all the surrounding nonsense instead of looking at the heart of the matter....

They keep focusing on Gates being an asshole, the police officer responding to a supposed break-in, and the officer being within his rights to arrest someone who is yelling at him, etc....

bottom line is that when it was established that Gates was in his home, they should have left...Gates got arrested because he hurt the officer's feelings....he was on his own property.....and he was NOT a threat to the officer or anyone else....he did not strike the officer either..all in all it was a monumental waste of time and ALL parties look bad....

Jag and myself have not been soft on Gates either....we have said he was out of line and boisterous.....but in his own home he has a right to be......again..the cops should have said "fuck you" and left....Gates was on his own property....the cops should have known that arresting a man on his own property when NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED was not going to go down well in the newspapers or with the public....especially when it is a man of great prominence....

you guys are ganging up on Jag and you're all dead wrong.....you guys are letting Gates' race cloud your judgement....maligning Jag isn't going to change that

This whole thread is a reflection of all the subtle racism out there

Much of my discussion with Jag was centered around the officer entering Crowley's house based on probable cause.  I agree Crowley shouldn't have arrested Gates once ID was established.  However, Crowley was with in policy and law to do so.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 08, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »
You should know that Jag is color blind, she only see black.

If Gates would have shot him and claim trespassing she would probably support him.

Wow.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »
Why wow? You know I'm right.

Have you ever heard her condone ANY black man action? From drug dealers to baby molesters....if it's black she support it....it's even more extreme if the criminal is black and the victim is white.
Then she will find a defense line for the criminal that even his lawyer would be amazed!   

It was a (sarcastic) Wow.

Like:   Woooooooooooooooowwwwwww w.  As if no surprise at all. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2009, 10:44:59 PM »
You should know that Jag is color blind, she only see black.

If Gates would have shot him and claim trespassing she would probably support him.

your out of your mind..don't be an idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2011, 08:07:19 AM »
NJ State Police "Outraged" Over Rapper Invite to White House
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | Updated 10:48 AM EDT  Getty Images
By Brian Thompson and Marcus Riley
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-State-Police-Outraged-Over-Rapper-Invited-to-White-House-121596869.html

The invitation of rapper Common to the White House this week is drawing the ire of the union representing New Jersey state police.

While even casual hip-hop fans wouldn't characterize him as a controversial rapper, Common found himself under the microscope after First Lady Michelle Obama invited him to the White House for an arts event. In question: the lyrics to "A Song for Assata," about convicted cop-killer and former Black Panther Assata Shakur.

FOX News and Sarah Palin condemned the decision after the Daily Caller published some of Common's lyrics, including some that criticize former President George W. Bush.

For New Jersey police, the outrage centers on "A Song for Assata" lyrics like "Your power and pride is beautiful. May God bless your soul."

Shakur, formerly known as Joanne Chesimard, was convicted for the 1973 slaying of Trooper Werner Foerster on the New Jersey Turnpike. She escaped prison in 1979, and is living in asylum in Cuba.

Multimedia Rapper Common: "I Always Thought I'd Be in the NBA"
 WATCH
Rapper Common: "I
Always Thought I'd Be... Celebrities Who Dare To Bare It All
 LOOK
PHOTOS
Celebrities Who
Dare To Bare It All More Multimedia "The young people who read this stuff, hear this stuff, are getting a very dangerous and deadly message," said David Jones, president of the State Troopers Fraternal Association union.

Known for being more of a brainy poet type than a thug or a gangster, Common seemed to be amused by the dust-up Tuesday, tweeting and retweeting the various news items, such as FOX News' description of him as a "vile rapper."

He also tweeted, "So apparently Sarah Palin and Fox News doesn't like me."

The White House appearance comes during the same week that lawmen from across the nation, including Jones, make their annual trek to Washington to honor their fallen comrades at the National Law Enforcement Memorial.

Sal Maggio, a retired troop commander with the state police, said his colleagues still talk about Shakur and the million dollar bounty the FBI has put on her capture.

"Hopefully someday she'll be caught," Maggio said in reaction to news of this invitation.

Common, who is also a successful actor, is known as one of the most lyrically poetic rappers. Last month he appeared in Chicago for a charity event for his foundation, honoring legendary author and poet Maya Angelou.

Neither Jones nor Maggio believe the president or first lady are fully aware of Common's song about Shakur, though the rapper did appear at campaign events for Obama when he ran for president.
"I like the president and first lady," said Maggio. "I think he's doing a pretty good job lately."

There was no comment from the White House late Tuesday afternoon. A representative for Common could not be reached.

Follow Brian Thompson on Twitter @brian4NY and us @NBCNewYork,and on Facebook/NBCNewYork, and sign up for breaking news SMS alerts on your phone by texting “NYBREAKING” to 639710.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2011, 08:11:31 AM »
NJ State Police "Outraged" Over Rapper Invite to White House
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | Updated 10:48 AM EDT  Getty Images
By Brian Thompson and Marcus Riley
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-State-Police-Outraged-Over-Rapper-Invited-to-White-House-121596869.html

The invitation of rapper Common to the White House this week is drawing the ire of the union representing New Jersey state police.

While even casual hip-hop fans wouldn't characterize him as a controversial rapper, Common found himself under the microscope after First Lady Michelle Obama invited him to the White House for an arts event. In question: the lyrics to "A Song for Assata," about convicted cop-killer and former Black Panther Assata Shakur.

FOX News and Sarah Palin condemned the decision after the Daily Caller published some of Common's lyrics, including some that criticize former President George W. Bush.

For New Jersey police, the outrage centers on "A Song for Assata" lyrics like "Your power and pride is beautiful. May God bless your soul."

Shakur, formerly known as Joanne Chesimard, was convicted for the 1973 slaying of Trooper Werner Foerster on the New Jersey Turnpike. She escaped prison in 1979, and is living in asylum in Cuba.

Multimedia Rapper Common: "I Always Thought I'd Be in the NBA"
 WATCH
Rapper Common: "I
Always Thought I'd Be... Celebrities Who Dare To Bare It All
 LOOK
PHOTOS
Celebrities Who
Dare To Bare It All More Multimedia "The young people who read this stuff, hear this stuff, are getting a very dangerous and deadly message," said David Jones, president of the State Troopers Fraternal Association union.

Known for being more of a brainy poet type than a thug or a gangster, Common seemed to be amused by the dust-up Tuesday, tweeting and retweeting the various news items, such as FOX News' description of him as a "vile rapper."

He also tweeted, "So apparently Sarah Palin and Fox News doesn't like me."

The White House appearance comes during the same week that lawmen from across the nation, including Jones, make their annual trek to Washington to honor their fallen comrades at the National Law Enforcement Memorial.

Sal Maggio, a retired troop commander with the state police, said his colleagues still talk about Shakur and the million dollar bounty the FBI has put on her capture.

"Hopefully someday she'll be caught," Maggio said in reaction to news of this invitation.

Common, who is also a successful actor, is known as one of the most lyrically poetic rappers. Last month he appeared in Chicago for a charity event for his foundation, honoring legendary author and poet Maya Angelou.

Neither Jones nor Maggio believe the president or first lady are fully aware of Common's song about Shakur, though the rapper did appear at campaign events for Obama when he ran for president.
"I like the president and first lady," said Maggio. "I think he's doing a pretty good job lately."

There was no comment from the White House late Tuesday afternoon. A representative for Common could not be reached.

Follow Brian Thompson on Twitter @brian4NY and us @NBCNewYork,and on Facebook/NBCNewYork, and sign up for breaking news SMS alerts on your phone by texting “NYBREAKING” to 639710.

wow... now thats how you string some shit together.. man y do you post this pathetic shit.. are you fuckin bored...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: May 11, 2011, 08:14:17 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #320 on: May 11, 2011, 08:27:20 AM »
cmon cuz.. common is damn near like krs1 is his message.. you are letting fox news and the peanut gallery make you look like a whiney bitch...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 11, 2011, 08:28:56 AM »
cmon cuz.. common is damn near like krs1 is his message.. you are letting fox news and the peanut gallery make you look like a whiney bitch...

KRS 1 does not like Obama that much and was honest about him from Day 1.   Too bad many others in that arena dont see what he does. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #322 on: May 11, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
KRS 1 does not like Obama that much and was honest about him from Day 1.   Too bad many others in that arena dont see what he does. 

lmao how did this get to obama.. i was talking about fox news....people like karl rove calling him "thug"..do you.. wait wait.. this is just shit to get ratings.. they dont even believe this shit.. disregard...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2011, 09:09:01 AM »
lmao how did this get to obama.. i was talking about fox news....people like karl rove calling him "thug"..do you.. wait wait.. this is just shit to get ratings.. they dont even believe this shit.. disregard...

I hate Karl Rove and Fox news.   I probably watch more of the spanish channel for the hot booty chics than I do fox News.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #324 on: May 11, 2011, 09:10:21 AM »
I hate Karl Rove and Fox news.   I probably watch more of the spanish channel for the hot booty chics than I do fox News.   

ok.. im gonna share this top secret show with you.. i record it every day.. its called Estudio Dos.. best show ever.. find it.. watch it.. thank me later