Author Topic: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.  (Read 19031 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.
« Reply #325 on: May 11, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »
ok.. im gonna share this top secret show with you.. i record it every day.. its called Estudio Dos.. best show ever.. find it.. watch it.. thank me later

Honestly - I consider Fox News an embarassment to TV and have state my reasons why many times.   Maybe Brett Baire is ok, but the rest are unwatchable.   

As for the spanish channel, they have the hottest women on the planet bar none.   I have a greek buddy of mine whose dad is like 70 year old and it was beginning to cause a problem with his dad's marriage since he was watching so much of the spanish channel for those women.  his wife was getting upset.   not kidding.       

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: May 11, 2011, 09:14:43 AM »
ok.. im gonna share this top secret show with you.. i record it every day.. its called Estudio Dos.. best show ever.. find it.. watch it.. thank me later

you getting any good masturbation material from there?..If so, I'll watch it as well :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2011, 09:16:50 AM »
you getting any good masturbation material from there?..If so, I'll watch it as well :D

I thought you were married?    ???  ???  ???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: May 11, 2011, 09:19:25 AM »
I thought you were married?    ???  ???  ???

what???...married men aren't allowed to masturbate these days???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: May 11, 2011, 09:20:53 AM »
what???...married men aren't allowed to masturbate these days???

;D  ;D  ;D  :D  :D  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2011, 09:38:24 AM »

dude.... you will thank me.. its called estudio dos..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #331 on: May 11, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »
estrella tv..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: May 11, 2011, 12:46:59 PM »
White House calls rapper Common ’socially conscious,’ opposes cop killing lyrics (B.S Alert)
The Daily Caller ^ | 05/11/11 | Vince Coglianese

The White House is standing behind its decision to welcome rapper Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr., AKA “Common,” to Washington, D.C. Wednesday night amidst controversy over the hip hop artist’s lyrics which include support for violence against cops and former President George W. Bush.

“The president opposes those kinds of lyrics,” said Jay Carney, White House Press Secretary.

Despite that opposition, Carney indicated that Common would still be welcome at “An Evening of Poetry at the White House” tonight.

“He’s known as a socially conscious hip hop artist or rapper, who in fact, has done, a lot of good things,” offered Carney. “You can oppose some of what he’s done and appreciate some of the other things he’s done.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/11/white-house-calls-rapper-common-socially-conscious-opposes-cop-killing-lyrics/#ixzz1M4dAUW9N

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: May 11, 2011, 08:05:32 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Rapper (Common) AWOL at White House event
Daily Caller ^ | May 11, 2011 | Neil Munro
Posted on May 11, 2011 8:21:41 PM EDT by Beaten Valve

White House officials have sidelined a rapper who glibly validated threats and violence against police, and quietly dropped him from the afternoon session of today’s poetry event at the White House.

First lady Michelle Obama welcomed the invited poets to the event, but notably did not mention the controversial rapper, whose stage-name is Common. “Rita Dove, Billy Collins, Kenny Goldsmith, Alison Knowles, and Aimee Mann, let’s give them a round of applause,” Ms. Obama said. “We’ll get to hear from these folks,” she added.

The first lady’s office declined to comment on whether Common will play a role in the event’s evening session.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

TOPICS: Front Page News; News/Current Events; US: District of Columbia; Click to Add Topic