Author Topic: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.  (Read 19426 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2009, 06:29:51 AM »
When Gates yelled about the cops "mama" the cop should have splattered his head all over the sidewalk.A typical little sawed off runt thinking hes a tough guy because he brings out the black attitude.

::)

Billy, have you ever been psychologically tested? How about genetically?
I'm not much of a betting gal, ...but I would bet good money you have an additional Y chromosome. Just a hunch.
Either that, ...or your spotter dropped a dumbell on your head one day, ...but I'm leaning more to the Y chromosome.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2009, 06:30:53 AM »
Jag, there are certain things that are not going to change.

The cops are like any other street gang.  I have friends who are cops and they are no different than the bloods, latin kings, vatos locos, mexican mafia, or the crips.  However, they have the judges, the DA, each other, and the law behind them.  

The cops have to establish their street cred in public or no one will obey them or respect them.  They want to be feared, not loved.  

I'm not saying its right, but its what goes on.  

You challenege a cop in public, at least where I am from, you getting a beat down.    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 06:32:22 AM »

I'm not much of a betting gal, ...but I would bet good money you have an additional Y chromosome. Just a hunch.
Either that, ...or your spotter dropped a dumbell on your head one day, ...but I'm leaning more to the Y chromosome.

uh ohhhh...he is gonna go ape shit on your ass now. Talk about the race war, and black this and skin head that...its on now beeeyyotchhhhh

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2009, 06:35:26 AM »

amazing....simply amazing...and whos the tough guy here..the guy is mad. Check it out..once when i was in 9th grade i was walking home from football practice...Police pulls up on me. "hey. you have id..Where you going where do you live." I clearly had on my backpack and Practice t-shirt and he was still badgering me...this passer buy told him..."he live wit yo momma how about that..."  well he got beat up (lennox sherrifs). But if the cop wouldnt have been an asshole, everything would bave been ok

So what?Just answer the fucking questions and the cops go on their way.I get pulled over because of tints on my windows.The cop asks for my licence and registeration I give it to them,they ask where Im coming fromi SAY THE GYM,THEY ASK WHICH GYM I TELL THEM,they ask where Im going etc. I answer the questions and go on my way.I dont start screaming ,is this because Im a big man in America?And start screaming and shouting and insulting their mothers.Cops are doing their job.

The cop here had a hispanic officer with him and a black officer with him BOTH say he did nothing wrong.8 eye witness' say he did nothing wrong.Hes a cop who gave mouth to mouth to Reggie Lewis trying to save his life,he teaches classes on anti-racial profiling to other cops[hired to do so by his black boss].The idea that this man is being labled a racist by a racist like Gates is a joke.Its an extra joke when THE KING OF RACIST Obama/Rev. Wright CHIMES IN.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2009, 06:46:31 AM »
So what?Just answer the fucking questions and the cops go on their way.I get pulled over because of tints on my windows.The cop asks for my licence and registeration I give it to them,they ask where Im coming fromi SAY THE GYM,THEY ASK WHICH GYM I TELL THEM,they ask where Im going etc. I answer the questions and go on my way.I dont start screaming ,is this because Im a big man in America?And start screaming and shouting and insulting their mothers.Cops are doing their job.

The cop here had a hispanic officer with him and a black officer with him BOTH say he did nothing wrong.8 eye witness' say he did nothing wrong.Hes a cop who gave mouth to mouth to Reggie Lewis trying to save his life,he teaches classes on anti-racial profiling to other cops[hired to do so by his black boss].The idea that this man is being labled a racist by a racist like Gates is a joke.Its an extra joke when THE KING OF RACIST Obama/Rev. Wright CHIMES IN.

Interestingly enough, ...you're the only one screaming about race in this thread.

Everyone else is discussing abuse of authority, and individual citizen's rights. YOU are making this about race.
Granted, the allegations are that Gates alleges these abuses were due to race. This has not yet been established. What has been established however, is that these are abuse of authority. The motivation for it, doesn't in any way change what it is. And just because you are willing to give up your rights, doesn't mean everyone else is.

btw: I can't believe you're still trying to link Obama with the Rev. Wright. That strategy failed during the primaries, and it failed in the election. What the heck good do you think it will do now that he is President? At least you're consistent with the majority of the other Obama haters... amazingly outdated, irrelevant, and out of touch.  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2009, 06:49:30 AM »
uh ohhhh...he is gonna go ape shit on your ass now. Talk about the race war, and guy this and skin head that...its on now beeeyyotchhhhh

I hope he doesn't get his puppy to chew the leg off my puppy, or his kitten to scratch the eyes out of my kitten :o
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2009, 06:51:56 AM »

In fact I have been.We are in the process of adopting and we have social workers over about once every couple of weeks doing home studies.I speak the exact same way in front of her[minus the curse words].You see,being a conservative doesnt make you insane,despite what the limp wristed left will have you think.This cop acted correctly,he will recieve ZERO punnishment,and in the end Gates will be a laughingstock,yet a few left wing loons like yourself will say "anyone who thinks the cop was right is insane".

Its much like the debate we have hear regarding FOX and MSNBC.To the left wing loons,they say "anyone who watches FOX is an idiot,is stupid,a retard".Yet,nightly FOX destroys MSNBC in ratings.So,your pissing in the wind thinking your right and the vast majority is wrong.

Lastly,this case is ONLY about race.The cop didnt enter the house,didnt abuse his authority did NOTHING WRONG.As far as Obama and Wright.Lets see,we have Lowery,Reich,the black panthers,Sotomayor,this case,its every couple of weeks or so Obama shows what he is.HE IS REV.WRIGHT.

The Rev. Wright thing DID NOT FAIL DURING THE ELECTIONS!!!IT WASNT USED DURING THE ELECTIONS BECAUSE McCain is gutless!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2009, 06:52:07 AM »

Cop: we got a call about a break in
Dude: Oh i lost my keys..but this is my house...here is my id...and look at the  FAWKIN PICTURES ON THE WALL OF ME...Cop: oh ok. Sorry for the mis understanding. Have a good day.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2009, 06:58:27 AM »
If this was just about the police arresting someone in their own house, I would agree that the police took it too far.  I understand the argument that when the ID was finally shown, the police could have dropped it.  However, the person who acted irrationally, refused to comply, made a public spectacle and made this entirely about race from the first second was Gates.  Perhaps he is obsessed with race.

There has to be something the cops can do when someone is making a specacle like this in public.  Did they warn him?  They should have warned him that if he didn't calm down they'd have to arrest him.  Give him that chance. If they did, I still side with the officers.  Apparently there was a crowd gathered and Gates made this a public issue by shouting the cops were racist.  You can't just insult the officers like that publically, especially when they were doing their job.  I'd be interested about what he said about the Sgt's mom.  There were multiple officers there so its not just Gate's word vs the Sgt's. and from all accounts so far, the Sgt has a clean record and trained other officers how not to racially profile.

As much as the officer may have fabricated the report, things Gates said may also have been left out because of who he is and the PR nightmare that he could create.  We just don't know.  Its not a clear case but Gates was definitely out of control and we must teach the public not to treat officers that way.  We can't condone Gate's actions, it would be a nightmare for the police.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2009, 07:00:40 AM »
Mal, thats how it should have went down but Gates was the one that got all sensitive about the cops doing their job.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2009, 07:04:28 AM »
Mal, thats how it should have went down but Gates was the one that got all sensitive about the cops doing their job.

This is the point.Cops ask questions and overly ask questions.What would have happened if Gates had been in the house WITH guys trying to rob the house and they were holding a gun on him?How would the cop know?When a cop pulls you over why does he ask "where are you coming from,where are going"etc.They do that to clear up a situation.ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2009, 07:12:00 AM »
This is the point.Cops ask questions and overly ask questions.What would have happened if Gates had been in the house WITH guys trying to rob the house and they were holding a gun on him?How would the cop know?When a cop pulls you over why does he ask "where are you coming from,where are going"etc.They do that to clear up a situation.ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE!!!!

From what I can tell, Gates is the drama queen here.  i was listeing to a black radio station this morning and a lot of the callers thought that this whole thing may have been staged and that Gates is an idiot. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2009, 07:20:52 AM »
If this was just about the police arresting someone in their own house, I would agree that the police took it too far.  I understand the argument that when the ID was finally shown, the police could have dropped it.  However, the person who acted irrationally, refused to comply, made a public spectacle and made this entirely about race from the first second was Gates.  Perhaps he is obsessed with race.

I read the police report, and it looks to me like Officer Crowley could have prevented the situation from escalating by simply giving Gates his name & badge number. In any event, a situation that didn't need to escalate did? Who escalated it? Gates? I dunno... last I checked, ...citizens don't arrest themselves. This is stupid.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2009, 07:24:14 AM »
I read the police report, and it looks to me like Officer Crowley could have prevented the situation from escalating by simply giving Gates his name & badge number. In any event, a situation that didn't need to escalate did? Who escalated it? Gates? I dunno... last I checked, ...citizens don't arrest themselves. This is stupid.

The one who escalated this was Obama with his idiotic remark.  The man is a fool Jag. 

"I dont know the facts of what happened bu tthe cops acted stupidly" 

Is that the brilliant logic taught at Harvard Law School? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2009, 07:27:10 AM »
The one who escalated this was Obama with his idiotic remark.  The man is a fool Jag. 

"I dont know the facts of what happened bu tthe cops acted stupidly" 

Is that the brilliant logic taught at Harvard Law School? 

I think he was commenting on the allegations of racist behaviour by Crowley. That part has not yet been established. Arresting a man for breaking into his own home, irritating him, then calling him outside is just plain stupid.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2009, 07:35:37 AM »
I think he was commenting on the allegations of racist behaviour by Crowley. That part has not yet been established. Arresting a man for breaking into his own home, irritating him, then calling him outside is just plain stupid.

Thats ridiculous Jag, and all but the hardcore Obamabots like yourself realize Obama put his foot in his mouth with his comment. 

It was just dumb. 

"I DONT KNOW THE FACTS BUT THE COPS ACTED STUPIDLY" 

Very Bush-like if you ask me. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2009, 07:39:57 AM »
Jag, there are certain things that are not going to change.

The cops are like any other street gang.  I have friends who are cops and they are no different than the bloods, latin kings, vatos locos, mexican mafia, or the crips.  However, they have the judges, the DA, each other, and the law behind them.  

The cops have to establish their street cred in public or no one will obey them or respect them.  They want to be feared, not loved.  

I'm not saying its right, but its what goes on.  

You challenege a cop in public, at least where I am from, you getting a beat down.    

I understand the point you are trying desperately to make but gates was in his own house and he is an old man...come on......no way could the cops have felt threatened by him..it was a case of the cops trying to put him in his place and it backfired on them.....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2009, 07:45:56 AM »

I understand the point you are trying desperately to make but gates was in his own house and he is an old man...come on......no way could the cops have felt threatened by him..it was a case of the cops trying to put him in his place and it backfired on them.....

Gates asked for the cops name and badge number,everytime he tried to answer ,Gates was screaming at him.So the cop asked him to step outside so he could give the badge number and name.All of you trying to twist this are jokes.THE TWO OTHER COPS THERE were black and hispanic.What possible mottive do two minority cops have for "putting him in his place".They said Gates was wrong,the cop was right.The eye witness' defend the cops.THE ONLY ONE who defends Gates,is Gates and that dummy Obama who wasnt even there.Case closed,GATES IS A DICK!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2009, 07:49:10 AM »

No.  It is backfiring on Obama for making his dumb remark. 

Gates is known as a drama queen and this cop is the teacher in the PD of profiling.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2009, 07:50:20 AM »
Gates asked for the cops name and badge number,everytime he tried to answer ,Gates was screaming at him.So the cop asked him to step outside so he could give the badge number and name.All of you trying to twist this are jokes.THE TWO OTHER COPS THERE were black and hispanic.What possible mottive do two minority cops have for "putting him in his place".They said Gates was wrong,the cop was right.The eye witness' defend the cops.THE ONLY ONE who defends Gates,is Gates and that dummy Obama who wasnt even there.Case closed,GATES IS A DICK!!

MAYBE ITS NOT ABOUT RACE...ITS ABOUT THE COPS BEING DICKS...EVERY GOD DAMN THING DONT REVOLVE AROUND RACE. SO THE GOD DAMN FACT THAT ONE WAS BLACK AND ONE WAS HISPANIC DONT MEAN  A GOD DAMN THING. ITS ABOUT THE COPS AUTHORITY....FUCKING HELL... BLACK WHITE BLACK WHITE BLACK WHITE...THERE IS MORE TO THIS FUCKING GOD DAMN WORLD THEN FUCKING RACE...SHIT MAKES ME SICK GOD DAMN IT. GROW THE FUCK UP WITH THE THE RACE SHIT...FUCK RACE IS ONLY AN ISSUE BECAUSE DUMB ASWS FUCKS MAKE IT AN ISSUE.....FUCKIN IDIOTS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2009, 07:53:09 AM »
MAYBE ITS NOT ABOUT RACE...ITS ABOUT THE COPS BEING DICKS...EVERY GOD DAMN THING DONT REVOLVE AROUND RACE. SO THE GOD DAMN FACT THAT ONE WAS BLACK AND ONE WAS HISPANIC DONT MEAN  A GOD DAMN THING. ITS ABOUT THE COPS AUTHORITY....FUCKING HELL... BLACK WHITE BLACK WHITE BLACK WHITE...THERE IS MORE TO THIS FUCKING GOD DAMN WORLD THEN FUCKING RACE...SHIT MAKES ME SICK GOD DAMN IT. GROW THE FUCK UP WITH THE THE RACE SHIT...FUCK RACE IS ONLY AN ISSUE BECAUSE DUMB ASWS FUCKS MAKE IT AN ISSUE.....FUCKIN IDIOTS

Mal:  Go read my earlier post about this.   The cops are street gang like any other, just with nicer uniforms and high and tight haircuts, and have to show force to get respect.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »
Mal:  Go read my earlier post about this.   The cops are street gang like any other, just with nicer uniforms and high and tight haircuts, and have to show force to get respect.   

Oh yeah.. i read that. tupac said the same thing. He said a police officer told him "we the biggest gang in america"

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2009, 08:01:47 AM »

Yes,Gates screamed "because Im a black man in America" HE MADE IT ABOUT RACE.HE WAS THE ONE!!!!THE COP NEVER ONCE MENTIONED RACE!GATES DID!!Then Gates continued to make it about race the next day,and today.Dont blame us,or the cop,blame Gates!!!!!!

The only two fucking idiots here are Gates,who made it about race and Obama who chimed in BECAUSE it was about race not knowing ONE FUCKING FACT in the case!!!I find it amazing that Obama will comment on this but not on his justice department dropping charges on the black panthers who were holding weapons and screaming at whites "now you will know what its like to be ruled by a black man ,cracker".Somehow,they werent acting "stupidly" the cop in the Gates case was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2009, 08:05:54 AM »
Oh yeah.. i read that. tupac said the same thing. He said a police officer told him "we the biggest gang in america"

Mal: 

The cops in Yonkers make Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Vatos Locos, Mexican Mafia 18th Street, look like nothing. 

They give out beat downs like no other.  i know one cop who has broken his hand 5 times on peoples faces. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2009, 08:12:17 AM »
Mal: 

The cops in Yonkers make Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Vatos Locos, Mexican Mafia 18th Street, look like nothing. 

They give out beat downs like no other.  i know one cop who has broken his hand 5 times on peoples faces. 

The lennox sherriffs in LA beat up people for sport..very well known...