Author Topic: CAN YOU EAT CATTLE IMPLANTS  (Read 4785 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
CAN YOU EAT CATTLE IMPLANTS
« on: July 23, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
are you able to injest finaplix/finaplex cattle implants most of them are 20mg tren pellets

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: CAN YOU EAT CATTLE IMPLANTS
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »
are you able to injest finaplix/finaplex cattle implants most of them are 20mg tren pellets
you can eat anything you want, but i would not recomend this.

i will on the other hand say "go for it" because it could be one hell of a story.

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 05:05:26 PM »
etaing them wont do anything at all for you, tren isnt absorbed orally...well it is, but its all destroyed by the liver.

you have to seperate the trenbolone from the rest of the pellet then suspend it into a sterile liquid and inject it.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 08:21:16 AM »
etaing them wont do anything at all for you, tren isnt absorbed orally...well it is, but its all destroyed by the liver.

you have to seperate the trenbolone from the rest of the pellet then suspend it into a sterile liquid and inject it.

You are correct sir

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 05:02:54 PM »

Well, I have read about guys getting gains from oral tren ace. It was even offered as an oral tablet by one UG outfit, can't remember if it was British Dragon? Back when I first got online there was an article on Anabolic Extreme that claimed up to 30% oral bioavailability. I doubt that but it's possible that it has decent bioavailability, perhaps similar to oral Primo ace?

aliamini mentioned that some bodybuilders were doing it orally and were busted since they were misinformed on the detection window.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »
Anyone ever use this?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 06:55:30 PM »
thats a good point, but its a waste IMO, why not spend an extra few dollars to make it injectable...in the long run this is much cheaper and more effective way...

on the issue of oral tren it would be better if done sublingually, that absorption is much higher than if you just swallow it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »
thats a good point, but its a waste IMO, why not spend an extra few dollars to make it injectable...in the long run this is much cheaper and more effective way...

on the issue of oral tren it would be better if done sublingually, that absorption is much higher than if you just swallow it.

Question is would it be absorbed sublingually without a carrier. You could compound it with cyclodextrin but don't know if that got banned. You could even put the cyclodextrin compounded tren into solution and do it intranasally.

Of course injectable is much more cost efficient. For tested athletes the oral, sublingual and intranasal may be useful.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 12:46:15 AM »
I already thought about this...

The implants are specific to the species. You could inject them under your skin hypothetically, but I'm told it wont do anything,

wampyri

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »
id rather live without tren than eat fuckin cow pellets haha too much

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »
If the old timers on here can remember back to around 90-93 ish that is how finaplix first hit the scene. We would crush them up between two spoons into a powder and let it dissolve under our tongue. It worked, but not as well as the DMSO method which came out a bit later....then when the kits came out fina exploded.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 09:46:24 PM »
i still want to homebrew, just not sure what site to order off of

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 10:46:45 PM »
If the old timers on here can remember back to around 90-93 ish that is how finaplix first hit the scene. We would crush them up between two spoons into a powder and let it dissolve under our tongue. It worked, but not as well as the DMSO method which came out a bit later....then when the kits came out fina exploded.
ok now we are hitting something, so is there any articles of this or research? i know we can home brew the fina but if you dont do it right and inject, OH SHIT we will have a problem, but if able to ingest it somehow even if the results are less the risk would be less as well so please if anyone has knowledge of ingesting tren POST it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 08:35:30 AM »
what are you asking for shrek? we discussed sublingual useage earlier in this thread, that is what hasbeens is talking about... sublingual = under tongue...   it will work but youll lose a lot of the tren

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »
what are you asking for shrek? we discussed sublingual useage earlier in this thread, that is what hasbeens is talking about... sublingual = under tongue...   it will work but youll lose a lot of the tren
yeah but i was wanting to know or see some articles i cant find anything that shows that people do it or if it has any effect

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »
might as well stick it up the ass haha JK. and on another thought isnt half the process of homebrewing to get rid of the other crap you dont want in it going into your body?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 07:49:41 PM »
seems oral entry is your preference, why not just order some xtreme tren?
Do Work.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »
seems oral entry is your preference, why not just order some xtreme tren?
i heard the cost/dose on that is extremely high? have you had any experience with it? just curious