Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is back & guestposing in Japan July22-26th, 2009(video)  (Read 18888 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Ronnie Coleman guest-appearance & seminar in Japan July22-26th, 2009
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2009, 09:58:02 AM »
Jesus does the stupidity ever end.... Spaniard is a NATIONALITY. THe race of Spaniards is CAUCASIAN.... The Spaniards have nothing to do racially with Puerto Ricans, Dominicans or any other people in the western hemisphere. The Original Peoples of the carribbean and America are NOT LATIN. Latin is a defunct language once spoken by the Romans: todays Italians, and has never been associated with a place. South America IS NOT LATIN AMERICA. The Spaniards (Pizzaro) who arrived in South America did NOT speak Latin, but rather Spanish, so where that designation came from is a mystery. So far as so called food chains go (I'll take that as you implying some racial superiority) The Spaniards are looked upon as TRASH in europe...not quite as trashy as the Italians, but TRASH nonetheless. For all intents and purposes Europe consists of England, Germany and France...the other nations are looked upon as entities to serve these three mentioned nations. Switzerland as a tax haven, the Netherlands and Portugal as a drug and sex store...the rest of europe is seen as a welfare child...BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN.
Portugal is the oldest nation in Europe (we are about to celebrate 900 years of independence)... but you are not very wrong though... But I think that England has become a paki,indian, black shithole (just like France) and Germany is on it's way there too  :'(
S

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »
Portugal is the oldest nation in Europe (we are about to celebrate 900 years of independence)... but you are not very wrong though... But I think that England has become a paki,indian, black shithole (just like France) and Germany is on it's way there too  :'(
if you can stand the weather, come here in canada.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »
if you can stand the weather, come here in canada.
That has already crossed my mind... It seems to be a great country!
S