Author Topic: Gear and Prohormones  (Read 872 times)

cl

• Getbig II
Gear and Prohormones
« on: July 24, 2009, 09:12:50 AM »
I was talking to a guy the other day and he mentioned he was taking Epistane along with anavar and he thinks that Epistane makes the var stronger because Epistane is the prohormone that is closest in chemical structure to var? I looked on the web but could not find anything related to mixing gear and prohormones..... Anyone ever done this what were the results etc.
Thanks

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: Gear and Prohormones
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 09:43:43 AM »
"pro"hormones are really just a euphamism for "pro"steroids.............you cannot beat the good ole' reliable, classsics like tren, test, deca, and dbol..................bu t some of these are certainly a welcome addition to a cycle if you dont have another steroid on hand...............like i before mentioned..........i was lazy with getting my cycle together this spring..............so right now i am only on sustanon, but i added the epistane (at a high dose, this is important).............and personally i think it works better than anavar..............i am very pleased with the results...............st ick wiht the tried and tested prohormones:  superdrol, epistane.......dont use the tren derivitives, you are better off just maing a batch yourself.