Author Topic: Woman launches suit against Applebee's, Weight Watchers for inaccurate calorie c  (Read 703 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Pamela Curry says she got more than she bargained for when she ordered the "Cajun Lime Tilapia" from the Weight Watchers menu at Applebee's: More calories, more fat and more Weight Watchers "points" than the menu claimed.

The Milford woman now is suing Applebee's and Weight Watchers in what has become a nationwide battle over the accuracy of fat and calorie counts on the restaurant's light menu.

At least six lawsuits have been filed against the companies across the country since late last year, when a Scripps News investigation hired a lab to test the food and found that it contained more calories and as much as three times the fat as advertised.

Curry's suit claims that the tilapia dish she ordered contained 14 grams of fat - more than twice the amount claimed on the menu. Another dish, the Teriyaki Steak 'N Shrimp Skewers, contained almost 100 more calories than the 370 claimed on the menu, the suit says.
When she ordered those items, the suit claims, Curry became the victim of fraud and negligence.

Source: Cincinatti Enquirer via APP (Gannett News)

mass 04

• Getbig V
I hate fat people.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Let's see a pic of this cow

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
dumb bitch

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
judge should be put in jail he doesnt throw this case out. 
Oh...Monica!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
sue-ing is a national in usa...

"i'm fat my life is a disaster can i blame somebody for that fact ?
asstropin

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Pamela Curry says she got more than she bargained for when she ordered the "Cajun Lime Tilapia" from the Weight Watchers menu at Applebee's: More calories, more fat and more Weight Watchers "points" than the menu claimed.

The Milford woman now is suing Applebee's and Weight Watchers in what has become a nationwide battle over the accuracy of fat and calorie counts on the restaurant's light menu.

At least six lawsuits have been filed against the companies across the country since late last year, when a Scripps News investigation hired a lab to test the food and found that it contained more calories and as much as three times the fat as advertised.

Curry's suit claims that the tilapia dish she ordered contained 14 grams of fat - more than twice the amount claimed on the menu. Another dish, the Teriyaki Steak 'N Shrimp Skewers, contained almost 100 more calories than the 370 claimed on the menu, the suit says.
When she ordered those items, the suit claims, Curry became the victim of fraud and negligence.

Source: Cincinatti Enquirer via APP (Gannett News)

She must of have taken a gram counter with her and a chemistry set ;D