Author Topic: So Body, how would feel if Vick goes to the Pats?  (Read 7285 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: So Body, how would feel if Vick goes to the Pats?
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 05:39:47 PM »
Vick's killings and torture were intentional.  I don't see a drunk driver who accidentally kills someone as having the same mindset as someone like Vick.  And I agree w/Earl, Vick tried to hide what he was doing.  He wasn't just "making mistakes."    I think we just see him in 2 different ways...and that's fine..you know you're my bro.  But I will never respect any team he plays for again...not that it will be any big loss to them.

I've met Tony Dungy (briefly).  I have a pic w/him.  Very likeable person who seems quite genuine in his faith.  If he wants to deal w/Vick, he is a better, much better person than me.  I hope he can help him.  He needs it.

Stella it's all good.   :)  I understand where you're coming from.  I actually refused to draft Randy McMichael in fantasy football after he beat up his woman.  I could probably never forgive a player who abused his wife or a child.  (I also refuse to draft any member of the Dallas Cowboys, but that's another subject.  :)) 

Very cool that you've met Dungy.  I'd like to meet him one day.  We'll see what he can do.  Vick is getting a rare opportunity to get the pot of gold again.   

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 06:13:59 PM »
Do you know the difference between an excuse and explanation?  If not, let me know and I can explain it for you.   :)

Yes, make a comment about Dungy's son who committed suicide.   ::)  Dude you have no class. 

I don't know if Vick will be a changed man or not.  Time will tell.   

yes i do

apparently you don't, kinda like how you don't know the difference between accident and intent

you can call it a classless comment if you think it helps your argument, or you can say that he clearly didn't help his son get the help he needed

he's a good man but he's not some miracle worker that solves everybody's problems

vick will be a changed man, dog fighting will no longer be a part of his offseason entertainment so maybe he'll start drowning stray cats ;)

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »
yes i do

apparently you don't, kinda like how you don't know the difference between accident and intent

you can call it a classless comment if you think it helps your argument, or you can say that he clearly didn't help his son get the help he needed

he's a good man but he's not some miracle worker that solves everybody's problems

vick will be a changed man, dog fighting will no longer be a part of his offseason entertainment so maybe he'll start drowning stray cats ;)

E

No you don't.  That's why you told me to stop making excuses for Vick.  I never once condoned or tried to excuse his conduct.  If you understood the difference between explaining conduct and justifying conduct, you wouldn't have made that kind of statement. 

Don't try and sugar coat what you said about Dungy's son.  That was just a classless remark.  Dungy's tragic loss doesn't have squat to do with him mentoring Vick.   ::) 

Who called Dungy a miracle worker?   ::) 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2009, 06:28:33 PM »
No you don't.  That's why you told me to stop making excuses for Vick.  I never once condoned or tried to excuse his conduct.  If you understood the difference between explaining conduct and justifying conduct, you wouldn't have made that kind of statement. 

Don't try and sugar coat what you said about Dungy's son.  That was just a classless remark.  Dungy's tragic loss doesn't have squat to do with him mentoring Vick.   ::) 

Who called Dungy a miracle worker?   ::) 

vick knew he was being a criminal, claiming "he wasn't raised right" or anything else is just an excuse and a rather lame one for a guy with 100's of millions in the bank, it's not like he needed the spare cash like a typical dog fighter

i'm not sugarcoating anything this is getbig son, being fake politically correct isn't needed around here

many people act as if dungy is a miracle worker, like he's some messiah and talking to vick will heal all wounds ::)

he failed his own son, that's the truth DEAL WITH IT :P

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »
vick knew he was being a criminal, claiming "he wasn't raised right" or anything else is just an excuse and a rather lame one for a guy with 100's of millions in the bank, it's not like he needed the spare cash like a typical dog fighter

i'm not sugarcoating anything this is getbig son, being fake politically correct isn't needed around here

many people act as if dungy is a miracle worker, like he's some messiah and talking to vick will heal all wounds ::)

he failed his own son, that's the truth DEAL WITH IT :P

E

shut up little bitch...hows about that

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 04:07:43 PM »
Who needs him badly enough to take on all the negative publicity?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

shut up little bitch...hows about that

how about no cock gobbler don't support PITTSBURGH'S team go support the cowboys they welcome frontrunners with open arms :P

E

E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »
how about no cock gobbler don't support PITTSBURGH'S team go support the cowboys they welcome frontrunners with open arms :P

E

i only like the steelers...i liked them since i was old enough to watch football you small chump...i like defense and running...therefore i liked the steelers...go life a weight or some shit you small bitch

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
i only like the steelers...i liked them since i was old enough to watch football you small chump...i like defense and running...therefore i liked the steelers...go life a weight or some shit you small bitch

haha ok "little mal"

i guess you weren't a "fan" when tommy maddox was running the show ::)

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »
haha ok "little mal"

i guess you weren't a "fan" when tommy maddox was running the show ::)

E

sure was...i stated that earlier...chump...and little..you got pics to show youre bigger...

i been a fan since brister was the qb and lake was a rookie. lake went to ucla..my mother worked there. i got into games free...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2009, 11:23:52 AM »
Who needs him badly enough to take on all the negative publicity?

Plenty of teams.  The protests will be short lived. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2009, 11:32:59 AM »

What gives, why isnt he signed yet

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 11:35:17 AM »

Economy sucks and people need something to get riled up about.

Vick is definitely a talented player/athlete but unless a team is actually in contention spending the money may not make sense. Despite excess baggage he's unlikely to come cheap. Spending what getting the contract will take to have him sit the bench a year while things cool down doesn't seem like a good use of money.

I really can't remember much of his playing but wouldn't spend the dough unless it would improve playoff chances. I do find it kind of ironic that the reinstatement probably stopped him from going to Europe and making assloads of money without having to deal with people's gayness over animals. Obviously they've done the math and want to make some cash off this mess.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 12:18:22 PM »
What gives, why isnt he signed yet

Not sure.  I thought someone would have snapped him up on day 1.  I'll be surprised if he isn't in someone's camp by the end of the week. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »
Economy sucks and people need something to get riled up about.

Vick is definitely a talented player/athlete but unless a team is actually in contention spending the money may not make sense. Despite excess baggage he's unlikely to come cheap. Spending what getting the contract will take to have him sit the bench a year while things cool down doesn't seem like a good use of money.

I really can't remember much of his playing but wouldn't spend the dough unless it would improve playoff chances. I do find it kind of ironic that the reinstatement probably stopped him from going to Europe and making assloads of money without having to deal with people's gayness over animals. Obviously they've done the math and want to make some cash off this mess.

NFL Europe is no more. 

I doubt he gets anything more than the league minimum.  Not sure what this is for him, but we're probably talking something around $500k? 

There are a number of teams that would immediately improve if they signed him, including the Niners, Seahawks, Rams, Ravens, Bills, Vikings, etc.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »
sure was...i stated that earlier...chump...and little..you got pics to show youre bigger...

i been a fan since brister was the qb and lake was a rookie. lake went to ucla..my mother worked there. i got into games free...

don't you feel like a clown supporting them when you aren't from the burgh and you don't like the city?  if not, you should :P

you won't see me supporting any nba teams, even though i enjoy the games every now and then

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »
don't you feel like a clown supporting them when you aren't from the burgh and you don't like the city?  if not, you should :P

you won't see me supporting any nba teams, even though i enjoy the games every now and then

E

youre also a scrawny little shit..you dont see me trying to be like you in that respect either...

I dont have to get your approval to like a team..you worship kevin levrone...gtfoh...

also..you keep saying "youre black youre black"

so is the head coach of your favorite team. So is your teams last 2 superbowl mvps. So is your teams 2 hall of fame wideouts. Dont get into this race shit with me you pathetic little muscleworshiping fuck.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 05:10:53 PM »
youre also a scrawny little shit..you dont see me trying to be like you in that respect either...

I dont have to get your approval to like a team..you worship kevin levrone...gtfoh...

also..you keep saying "youre black youre black"

so is the head coach of your favorite team. So is your teams last 2 superbowl mvps. So is your teams 2 hall of fame wideouts. Dont get into this race shit with me you pathetic little muscleworshiping fuck.

meltdown maybe go go lift some tires and work off some of that anger

i just pointed out what whoopi goldberg said, according to her black people love dog fighting and it appears to me that the black getbiggers and black coaches fully support vick

like i said the steelers are pittsburgh, liking one without the other is quite stupid, just saying ;)

E

E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 07:04:46 AM »
meltdown maybe go go lift some tires and work off some of that anger

i just pointed out what whoopi goldberg said, according to her black people love dog fighting and it appears to me that the black getbiggers and black coaches fully support vick

like i said the steelers are pittsburgh, liking one without the other is quite stupid, just saying ;)

E

Whoopie Goldberg doesn't speak for all black people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 11:31:23 AM »

Yes she does.  Just ask Earl. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 12:42:05 PM »
Yes she does.  Just ask Earl. 

Hey Beach...i think he is going to the 49ers....

Also..Lakers vs the Cleveland Lebrons on christmas....BOOM

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »
Hey Beach...i think he is going to the 49ers....

Also..Lakers vs the Cleveland Lebrons on christmas....BOOM

I hope so.  That would make the most sense from a football standpoint.  Strong head coach.  Unsettled QB position.  Great running game.  Good veteran WR in Bruce and promising rooke WR in Crabtree.  A very talented TE.  But we'll see.  GB might be interested.  That would be sort of a weird fit.   

LA v. Clev on Christmas day?  Love it.   :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2009, 04:49:04 PM »

yeah she does, that's why 'the view' hired her ;)

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »
yeah she does, that's why 'the view' hired her ;)

E

Does that mean Obama speaks for everyone? :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2009, 09:41:56 PM »
Does that mean Obama speaks for everyone? :)

he roots for the steelers (after the bears) and LOVES the city of pittsburgh so yes :)

E
E