Author Topic: So Body, how would feel if Vick goes to the Pats?  (Read 7286 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: So Body, how would feel if Vick goes to the Pats?
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:54 AM »
Dungy said 5 teams are interested and he would be signed by the end of the week.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »
they were saying about 2 weeks ago that he was "close to signing with a team"

sounds like smoke screens to me, vick is hoping one team considering signing him gets nervous and jumps the gun

E
E

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »
they were saying about 2 weeks ago that he was "close to signing with a team"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

Outta the 2 teams I didn't want it to be it's one of them
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
R

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »
perfect fit, philly is full of thugs

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2009, 09:48:22 PM »
disgusting... pathetic... 

hope they lose some fans, but I think quite a few football fans couldn't care any less.  I've heard sports commentators come down harder on a player busted for smoking pot than they have over what he did. 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:51 PM »
He did his time. Get over it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »
He did his time. Get over it
no convict.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »
no convict.

Lovely that someone with the username Hugo Chavez is up in arms about Michael Vick

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2009, 10:13:22 PM »
Lovely that someone with the username Hugo Chavez is up in arms about Michael Vick
Does that even make sense?  lol...  How'd you put that together?  What's your logic here convict?  Did you read some neocon comic book where Hugo Chavez does time for dog fighting then gets signed by an NFL team?  ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2009, 10:17:36 PM »
I don't have any issues with him coming back.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2009, 07:07:28 AM »
Threw my formerly beloved rhinestone Eagles shirt on the ground in front of the garbage cans last night.  Someone took it before the cans were picked up ::)
R

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »
Threw my formerly beloved rhinestone Eagles shirt on the ground in front of the garbage cans last night.  Someone took it before the cans were picked up ::)

oh brother  ::)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20:01 PM »
R

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2009, 02:29:22 PM »
this guy should STFU.

Bill Smith, founder of Main Line Animal Rescue in the Philadelphia suburbs, said the group will be renting three billboards near the Eagles' stadium blasting the signing of Vick.

Smith said he was stunned while listening to Vick at the news conference.

"I'm really shocked that he's coming to Philadelphia," Smith said. "He kept talking about second chances. His dogs didn't have a second chance ... There are a lot of people out there who deserve second chances more than Michael Vick."

Vick deserves a second chance. 

With Eagles, Vick gets second chance
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4398956

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2009, 10:51:32 PM »
have you read the list of shit he did to the dogs?  I don't think it's ever been suggested that a second chance means getting your old job back.  His second chance is finishing his prison time and being released.  Let the guy find a job where he won't be a role model.  This is worse than gambling and baseball never gave Pete Rose a second chance.

He electrocuted, drown, hung, shot and stomped dogs.  What would he have had to have done that would have been to much for the NFL?  Buttfucked the dogs before killing them?

Oh brother, so self-righteous.  Do you eat meat, btw?

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »
Oh brother, so self-righteous.  Do you eat meat, btw?
another comment that doesn't make any sense.  congrats.  If any rancher was caught torturing their livestock by doing what he did to dogs, he'd have a price to pay.  Somehow I think you'll have a hard time showing me a rancher that has their livestock rip eachother apart fighting, then get stomped to death before being cut up and sold ::) and no, I don't eat dog meat ::)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »
another comment that doesn't make any sense.  congrats.  If any rancher was caught torturing their livestock by doing what he did to dogs, he'd have a price to pay.  Somehow I think you'll have a hard time showing me a rancher that has their livestock rip eachother apart fighting, then get stomped to death before being cut up and sold ::) and no, I don't eat dog meat ::)

Yeah, I'm sure all your meat is "free range" (whatever that means).  ::)  Pick up a book, or even better go to a feed-yard or slaughterhouse in New Mexico, Kansas, Texas. Let's not even talk about chickens and pork. 

BTW, do you always need everything spelled out for you? .... you come across as someone real slow.  But I guess that's not surprising for someoen who idolizes Oo-go Chavez

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure all your meat is "free range" (whatever that means).  ::)  Pick up a book, or even better go to a feed-yard or slaughterhouse in New Mexico, Kansas, Texas. Let's not even talk about chickens and pork. 

BTW, do you always need everything spelled out for you? .... you come across as someone real slow.  But I guess that's not surprising for someoen who idolizes Oo-go Chavez
yea actually i do buy free range products whenever possible.  What makes you think I'm for poor treatment of farm animals?  Are you pro-dog torture?  lol, and you think I'm slow?

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 11:23:38 PM »
yea actually i do buy free range products whenever possible.  What makes you think I'm for poor treatment of farm animals?  Are you pro-dog torture?  lol, and you think I'm slow?

You are slow

I never said you were pro-dog torture, Oogo.  I'm just suggesting that you don't give a shit about torture that isn't graphically presented to you, Oogo.  Keep eating that steak, eggs and bacon and feeling self-righteous

And WTF does "Free range" mean? Nobody polices that. Not the FDA.  It means whatever the big corporate producer wants it to mean, Oogo.  I'm sure the big corporate producer is really concerned about the animals welfare  ::)

Stay in the shallow end, Oogo.  Clearly, like your namesake, information doesn't mean shit to you

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2009, 11:35:38 PM »
You are slow

I never said you were pro-dog torture, Oogo.  I'm just suggesting that you don't give a shit about torture that isn't graphically presented to you, Oogo.  Keep eating that steak, eggs and bacon and feeling self-righteous

And WTF does "Free range" mean? Nobody polices that. Not the FDA.  It means whatever the big corporate producer wants it to mean, Oogo.  I'm sure the big corporate producer is really concerned about the animals welfare  ::)

Stay in the shallow end, Oogo.  Clearly, like your namesake, information doesn't mean shit to you
wow, you are slow.  I asked you if you were pro dog torture, since you assumed I didn't care about farm animals!  I just got done telling you I do buy free range products and you go on to accuse me of not caring how the animals are treated?  LOL  SLOW!!!! 

you're also full of shit.  The meat I buy is free range organic and good to go.

"We work with independent inspectors to ensure that our producers and processors adhere to our high quality standards for meat — the strictest in the industry — to offer you the highest-quality meat products available anywhere. And it's not just quality: we offer an incredible variety of meats including game, duck, sausages and low-fat cuts, in addition to turkey and chicken raised on vegetarian diets.

We offer organic meats, raised humanely and processed with a measure of compassion, custom cut to your specifications when you want it. We also make your life easy by creating oven-ready meals, stuffed meats and kabobs, and by providing cooking instructions and personal recommendations—not to mention complimentary services, including seasoning and marinating.

It's all about quality and freshness and caring: farmers and ranchers caring about the welfare of the animal, processors caring about the quality of the product, and our butchers caring about you. From grass-fed beef to uncured hams and bacon, it's all quality all the time, and the best-tasting meat around.
"
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/meat.php

sorry to disapoint you and your ASSumptions.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 11:45:07 PM »
wow, you are slow.  I aske you if you were pro dog torture!  I just got done telling you I do buy free range products and you go on to accuse me of not caring how the animals are treated?  LOL  SLOW!!!! 

you're also full of shit.  The meat I buy is free range organic and good to go.
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/meat.php

sorry to disapoint you and your ASSumptions.

Ok, so I like to post in a hurry and often dont' read the post fully. Obviously, I'm not pro-dog torture. It's a screwed up thing and he did his time for it.  Now we move on.  But for some stupid/self-righteous reason you can't.

I know the owner of whole foods and he is a good guy and actually very involved in the movement for humane treatment of animals.  He is actually good friends with the guy who wrote the best book on how "food animals" are treated in the US and has been key in getting the law changed in states like Florida (farrowing crates)

However, even whole foods cannot police all its producers. I like to think that things are improving, but after seeing how bad things really are, I don't know how much improvement there can be.  the kind of volume that big grocery chains need almost always results in what any sane person would consider torture. the only way to be sure that no animals were severely mistreated on their way to your dining room table is to raise them yourself and kill them yourself. obviously impractical.

Anyway youre still slow, Oo-go, and I will consider you so as long as you worship Oogo Chavez

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2009, 11:51:59 PM »
Ok, so I like to post in a hurry and often dont' read the post fully. Obviously, I'm not pro-dog torture. It's a screwed up thing and he did his time for it.  Now we move on.  But for some stupid/self-righteous reason you can't.

I know the owner of whole foods and he is a good guy and actually very involved in the movement for humane treatment of animals.  He is actually good friends with the guy who wrote the best book on how "food animals" are treated in the US and has been key in getting the law changed in states like Florida (farrowing crates)

However, even whole foods cannot police all its producers. I like to think that things are improving, but after seeing how bad things really are, I don't know how much improvement there can be.  the kind of volume that big grocery chains need almost always results in what any sane person would consider torture. the only way to be sure that no animals were severely mistreated on their way to your dining room table is to raise them yourself and kill them yourself. obviously impractical.

Anyway youre still slow, Oo-go, and I will consider you so as long as you worship Oogo Chavez
Sorry, you're wrong again.  whole foods seperate the meats that were certified by a third party from the stuff that was never inspected but just stated to be.  So when you buy the certified you pay a little extra but you know this is meat from an inspected producer.  I've questioned them on this and I know this because I actually do buy the meat.  Go in and look for yourself.  It runs a little more but you know what was inspected and what wasn't.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2009, 11:57:40 PM »
Sorry, you're wrong again.  whole foods seperate the meats that were certified by a third party from the stuff that was never inspected but just stated to be.  So when you buy the certified you pay a little extra but you know this is meat from an inspected producer.  I've questioned them on this and I know this because I actually do buy the meat.  Go in and look for yourself.  It runs a little more but you know what was inspected and what wasn't.

Slow-go, John Mackey himself said in my presence the present system is not what it should be, but I'm sure some check-out person knows better.  I think Whole foods is better than 99% of the stores out there, but the system is not anywhere near where it should be because there are no uniform standards, let alone rules.  Did you even find out what they were "inspecting" for?  How they define "free range" and "organic"? 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2009, 12:08:24 AM »
Gene baur, Farm Sanctuary: Changing Hearts and Minds About Animals and Food

Gene is good friends with John Mackey, WHole foods founder.  Both are good people and the book is great

Book is available on Amazon.com.