Author Topic: Kevin Levrone In the Mecca!  (Read 7856 times)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Kevin Levrone In the Mecca!
« on: July 24, 2009, 08:42:27 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Kevin Levrone In the Mecca?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:48:54 PM »
Unless he can get back to his former Olympia size without juice, it's about time he hops on it!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
Re: Kevin Levrone In the Mecca?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »
Unless he can get back to his former Olympia size without juice, it's about time he hops on it!

Matt, let's lend this man some support.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Re: Kevin Levrone In the Mecca!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 07:34:23 AM »
I'm sure he'll make a ton of money as long as he keeps passing the steroid tests. A mass supplement and now it appears he will have a cutting supplement as well. No point in getting back to his olympia size. Magazine adds with the test results and photos of his transformation. He'll make money.
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 07:43:39 AM »
Why does he keep looking around when he's outside? Maybe waiting on a drop off? ???

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 08:33:39 AM »
I'm sure he'll make a ton of money as long as he keeps passing the steroid tests. A mass supplement and now it appears he will have a cutting supplement as well. No point in getting back to his olympia size. Magazine adds with the test results and photos of his transformation. He'll make money.

"ton of money..."

Hahaha....you kids really have got to get a clue here

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 08:54:38 AM »
god i hate kevin levrone, i hate his phoney "transformation", i hate his dishonesty, i hate how he thinks that what the bobybuilding world really needed was another line of compleatly useless supplements. ::)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »
bbing buisness is still the same since jewoe weider.
asstropin

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 09:37:38 AM »
trying to relive old memories because he has,,no future he is trying to get back to old times he cant get back he knew he left way to early in his career I TOLD HIM THIS,,,,DO MOVIE AND BBING TOGETHER YOU CAN TIE THEM TOGETHER HE DIDNT LISTEN HE IS A SCAMMER FOR OLD LADIES FOR MONIES

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »
2 above posts are funny jewoe and grannies
Oh...Monica!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
trying to relive old memories because he has,,no future he is trying to get back to old times he cant get back he knew he left way to early in his career I TOLD HIM THIS,,,,DO MOVIE AND BBING TOGETHER YOU CAN TIE THEM TOGETHER HE DIDNT LISTEN HE IS A SCAMMER FOR OLD LADIES FOR MONIES
SPot on Jock - he seems to be a scammer

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 10:15:47 AM »

gh15 ???
is it you???,,,TTT,,,
asstropin

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »
god i hate kevin levrone, i hate his phoney "transformation", i hate his dishonesty, i hate how he thinks that what the bobybuilding world really needed was another line of compleatly useless supplements. ::)

Get a life

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »

What's new, you hate something.   ;D

seste

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 06:38:27 PM »
Have Kevin stopped acting?

I gotta admit i don't think he's good at it , but there is plenty of useless actors that gone famous ...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 07:05:35 PM »
What's new, you hate something.   ;D

man, i really hate how easily you figured me out...... ;D

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »
I fully support Kevin in any endeaviors. I simply can't beleive he is 45yo and have no doubts he will be sucessful.

I find it interesting that people like JASON STERN and SHANE CARITHAN hide behind gimmicks to try to spur shit on this very thread while kissing his ass IRL.... spells courage right there....

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
Would like to have seen Kevin go another 2 months of "bulking" up to about 265 pounds and THEN start his cutting down and getting defined. He's only 240 now. He'll be down to a LEAN 225 pounds when all is said and done. It all seems too rushed (2 months is not enough time).

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »
I don't get what's holding him back from competing again... I mean he's training, he's got no injuries, he's had plenty of time off gear, there's no Ronnie Coleman in his way, and he used to beat Dexter easily and Dexter hasn't changed that much since... why not up the dosage and go all out to compete? Would be a great comeback and most likely make a good salary from guest posings alone.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 07:44:50 PM »
I don't get what's holding him back from competing again... I mean he's training, he's got no injuries, he's had plenty of time off gear, there's no Ronnie Coleman in his way, and he used to beat Dexter easily and Dexter hasn't changed that much since... why not up the dosage and go all out to compete? Would be a great comeback and most likely make a good salary from guest posings alone.

He's too old. He could compete and do okay, but he'd be a shadow of his former self at this point.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 07:56:11 PM »
He's too old. He could compete and do okay, but he'd be a shadow of his former self at this point.

Says the guy who makes in his pants and beats his Muslim wife at the only thought of posting a pic on here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »
I fully support Kevin in any endeaviors. I simply can't beleive he is 45yo and have no doubts he will be sucessful.

I find it interesting that people like JASON STERN and SHANE CARITHAN hide behind gimmicks to try to spur shit on this very thread while kissing his ass IRL.... spells courage right there....

hahaha
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
Jason Stern and Shane Carithan.....
No doubt about it...

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 08:14:42 PM »

I disagree. Look at Toney Freeman. The guy is Levrone's age yet is just starting to place well... Toney took 6 years off training so in bodybuilding that would mean training+drugs, so I think that has a lot to do with how he's doing so well even at his age. Kevin's the same way in the fact that he wouldn't look old or worn out because of his time off drugs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »

X2

Don't get the Levrone haters, kev's on of the G.O.A.T.s of the BBing world.

And he seems like a cool cat. so what if he's getting his hustle on..... Ni99as gotta eat :P