Author Topic: building up natural thickness without weights  (Read 2436 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
building up natural thickness without weights
« on: July 25, 2009, 02:39:59 PM »
many of you have jobs requiring you to stand and do minimal physical tasks for long hours (8 hours+), if your like me your whole lower body feels pretty tight  the whole day of standin , combine this in an environment where there is little or no AC so basically the body will break a good sweat during the whole day causing less subcutaneous water and fat under the skin because of the sweating

remember how the coolness of a swimming pool causes swimmers to have a tuff time shedding fat because they cant sweat.

i find a good standing job to be very beneficial in terms of carb and fat loading within the muscle, and if there is any excess it tends to be slowly sweated off in the long working hours. its hard to get fat (near impossible) working long hours and sweating and standing on your feet and eating every hour or so to sustain a respectable pace of working. And to truley ensure fatloss have a few beers and chocolate milk throughout the day because what happens is these foods cause gastric emptying at higher rates than other foods so you may take a few shits during the day wich is good  so you dont have that bloated stomach feeling. And if you feel like you are clearing out a little too much just eat more starchy foods that stick and dont flow out as easily

But its good to have multiple shits during the day that way you can eat even more thus having more energy

its impossible to be productive and have full energy on a full and bloated stomach without clearing your intestines with beer and chocolate milk

so basically this is how you build up the natural thickness, if you sit around all day you are gonna have to workout 2-3 times as hard as someone standing all day. people that stand all day are correctly assimilating alot more calories then the sedentary guys

, and then when you get off work pig out on starchy foods again then workout, then have more beer and chocolate milk to cleanse your self (shit everything out) towards the end of your workout. you can repeat this process to prolong energy for workouts
A

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: building up natural thickness without weights
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »
awesome stuff, keep up the informative job

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »
awesome stuff, keep up the informative job

johnny Falkin

your kin
A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 03:04:32 PM »
 ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 03:06:44 PM »
;)
Now thats the Spirit Spike keep them coming

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
Great advice! Keep up the good work. Your nutrition theories are solid gold.

Beer is a little known secret to a great physique (as is gastric emptying). A good cig always goes a long way to help with appetite control and thermogenesis. I recommend both in unison to all my clients (i.e. my cousin Dale).

THE KINSHIP OF FALCONITES SOARS STRONG

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »
solid stuff here.   don't forget to huff paint and smoke weed, too
X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 05:52:15 AM »
Great advice! Keep up the good work. Your nutrition theories are solid gold.

Beer is a little known secret to a great physique (as is gastric emptying). A good cig always goes a long way to help with appetite control and thermogenesis. I recommend both in unison to all my clients (i.e. my cousin Dale).

THE KINSHIP OF FALCONITES SOARS STRONG

hello alpine falcone, the only dissagreement i have is with the idea of appetite control

ok i tell you why

there are 2 ways to get ripped but only one holds up to the test of time

way#1 = dieting/starving to get emaciatedly ripped- means you will not have energy to train optimally every day wich is not good long term nor  will  fat loss w/o max muscle stimulation( from high calorie workouts)not hold up long term
way#2= eating unlimited foods to ensure energy to train maximally to create max muscle stimulation= higher metabolism, and the only way to slowly level out fatloss while keeping alot of muscle is to gradually increase training volume/calorie output because there is and UPPER LIMIT of calorie consumption. So in other words the more gradual increase in your workouts ..guess what the gradual increase in your MAX calorie consumption will be. so over a few months your max appetite and max workouts will have to increase to a point where even high amounts of food will all be utilized to meet your muscle reparing needs. There will be no room for fat gain if your body is getting used to high calorie amounts over long periods of time with consistent workouts over long periods of time, eventually your muscle caloric expenditure will slightly outrun outmatch your MAX amount of food that you consume then you notice gradual fatloss while doing the same max workouts with max calories
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 06:07:28 AM »
;)
Brother spike bringing the truth