Author Topic: Did Gov. Rendell use the same hooker as Spitzer?  (Read 703 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Did Gov. Rendell use the same hooker as Spitzer?
« on: July 25, 2009, 02:49:46 PM »

(Hooker mystery solved?)PA GOVERNOR ED RENDELL (D) ALSO CLIENT OF SAME HOOKER AS ELIOT SPITZER
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/hooker_mystery_solved.html ^ | 7-24-09 | Thomas Lifson

Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 12:15:34 AM by Sarah Barracuda

No wonder Ed is always smiling. Just another Dem who can't keep his pecker in his pants..

Man, Ed Rendell is so screwed -- literally.

I don't normally listen to Opie & Anthony looking for breaking news, but astonishingly that's what I just got. A few minutes ago, the cast of the show on Sirius XM radio were interviewing Kristin Davis -- not the one from Sex and the City, the former Manhattan Madam who spent four months in Rikers in connection with the Eliot Spitzer hooker scandal from last year. There's been quite a bit of speculation that her operation at one time serviced another high-profile governor, besides Spitzer, and up until now she's been largely quiet about just who that governor is.

Well, during the interview, she admitted that someone she called "Governor X" employed her services at least ten times during a year-and-a-half period. She apparently wrote his name down on a piece of paper and showed it to Opie and Anthony, who then proceeded to spend the next ten minutes dropping hints that a 4-year-old could've deciphered.

"What, did he pay her in coal and steel?"

"I guess he had a little filly on the side."

"Did he used to be an Eagles scout?"

The whole thing ended with show regular Jim Norton making a hysterical Freudian slip during the plugs for his upcoming gigs.

"I'll be in Pennsylvania this weekend," he said, then corrected himself to the sound of everyone's laughter.

Bottom line: power up the phony contrition machine and the media pile-on -- things are about to get interesting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Did Gov. Rendell use the same hooker as Spitzer?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »
if it's true, FOX will be all over this monday AM.

either way, that dude is having one stessful weekend.

I hope he resigns if it is true.

However, right now the only evidence is a hooker's hints.  Your source was very weak on that Obama firing, so I'll wait on this one until it's confirmed.  otherwise, you just have a convicted felon hooker hinting at talking shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »
if it's true, FOX will be all over this monday AM.

either way, that dude is having one stessful weekend.

I hope he resigns if it is true.

However, right now the only evidence is a hooker's hints.  Your source was very weak on that Obama firing, so I'll wait on this one until it's confirmed.  otherwise, you just have a convicted felon hooker hinting at talking shit.

Rush was hinting at this on his show as well.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »
Opie & Anthony,Rush GREAT FUCKIN SORCES

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 07:54:47 PM »
Would not surprise me. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 10:44:19 PM »
Politicians have been seeing hookers since America has been...well America..  Washington D.C. from 1800 to about 1950 was only rivaled by New York and Chicago for the amount of brothels.

I don`t any problem with a Republican or a Democrat or anyone visiting a prostitute as long as they are not actively seeking to tighten the laws or enforce them in a stricter fashion.

I also think Governor Sanford should be left alone with his affair.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »
Politicians have been seeing hookers since America has been...well America..  Washington D.C. from 1800 to about 1950 was only rivaled by New York and Chicago for the amount of brothels.

I don`t any problem with a Republican or a Democrat or anyone visiting a prostitute as long as they are not actively seeking to tighten the laws or enforce them in a stricter fashion.

I also think Governor Sanford should be left alone with his affair.
Close but no cookie... incorrect answer.  You've been around politics for a long time so you say...  Should be no problem then...  Try again

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 11:12:14 PM »
Close but no cookie... incorrect answer.  You've been around politics for a long time so you say...  Should be no problem then...  Try again
I don`t understand what you mean.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »
I don`t understand what you mean.
of course you don't...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »
of course you don't...
Seriously, I don`t.  I am not trying to be facetious here.  What exactly did you mean?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 11:51:31 PM »
Does anyone know what if anything Rendell said during the aftermath of the Spitzer resignation,
...or was he entirely silent about the matter?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 12:22:37 AM »
Does anyone know what if anything Rendell said during the aftermath of the Spitzer resignation,
...or was he entirely silent about the matter?
Rendell told the Radio Pennsylvania Network that if anyone had told him that a governor would get caught up in a call-girl scandal, Spitzer would have been his "50th pick out of 50 governors." Rendell says "you never know what lurks in a person's personal life."

But He also calls Spitzer one of the most talented public servants he knows. He asks the public to wait till all the facts are known before rushing to judgment.

http://cbs3.com/local/Eliot.Spitzer.Governor.2.675493.html

Not exactly incriminating but interesting.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 02:57:02 AM »
Rendell told the Radio Pennsylvania Network that if anyone had told him that a governor would get caught up in a call-girl scandal, Spitzer would have been his "50th pick out of 50 governors." Rendell says "you never know what lurks in a person's personal life."

But He also calls Spitzer one of the most talented public servants he knows. He asks the public to wait till all the facts are known before rushing to judgment.

http://cbs3.com/local/Eliot.Spitzer.Governor.2.675493.html

Not exactly incriminating but interesting.

Hardly hypocritical either. If it's true that he and Spitzer shared the same call girl, ...none of my business.  :-\
w