Author Topic: Outbreak!!!!  (Read 6208 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Outbreak!!!!
« on: July 25, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
Fellas, there is now an out break of the MRSA Virus going around in gyms, and in the gay community.I have had a few friends, and Doctors tell me that alot of there patients are comming in with the sores and boils that dont go away.
The best away to avoid catching the MRSA virus is to wiop off gym equiptment before you use it, and wash your hands in warm water with soap after you leave the gym.
The big problem with the MRSA virus is alot of Doctors dont know how to diagnose it.I had one friend go to 6 diffrent doctors before I saw onew of his sores, and told him, I think you have the MRSA virus.I was right.
You can catch the MRSA even in hospitols, its bascially a very bad staph infection.
If you catch the MRSA virus, you will probably be put on Zyvox, or Bactrim, then you will have to wash with Hibiclens, and put on a medicated cream such as Mupirocin.I got this information from A well known Doctor and Pharmiscists friend.
I know about 4-5 people who have caught this Virus, and one was in the hospitol for a week.
The MRSA virus is no joke, its not just something you just put peroxide on, you have to go to a knoweldgeable doctor, who knows how to treat it.If you dont, you could die.
I am not tryiong to scare anybody just warn people that there is a major outbreak in gyms.
The MRSA Viurs loves to live in warm areas, were people sweat like gyms, health clubs spa's etc etc.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Outbreak!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »
divide your posts into easy to read segments

like this

it gets your point across better and saves us time

hope this helps

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 03:09:27 PM »
I was thinking of using ice blue for protection and brown to ground myself.  :-\

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 04:32:19 PM »
Is this virus catabolic?  :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »
Fellas, there is now an out break of the MRSA Virus going around in gyms, and in the gay community.I have had a few friends, and Doctors tell me that alot of there patients are comming in with the sores and boils that dont go away.
The best away to avoid catching the MRSA virus is to wiop off gym equiptment before you use it, and wash your hands in warm water with soap after you leave the gym.
The big problem with the MRSA virus is alot of Doctors dont know how to diagnose it.I had one friend go to 6 diffrent doctors before I saw onew of his sores, and told him, I think you have the MRSA virus.I was right.
You can catch the MRSA even in hospitols, its bascially a very bad staph infection.
If you catch the MRSA virus, you will probably be put on Zyvox, or Bactrim, then you will have to wash with Hibiclens, and put on a medicated cream such as Mupirocin.I got this information from A well known Doctor and Pharmiscists friend.
I know about 4-5 people who have caught this Virus, and one was in the hospitol for a week.
The MRSA virus is no joke, its not just something you just put peroxide on, you have to go to a knoweldgeable doctor, who knows how to treat it.If you dont, you could die.
I am not tryiong to scare anybody just warn people that there is a major outbreak in gyms.
The MRSA Viurs loves to live in warm areas, were people sweat like gyms, health clubs spa's etc etc.

Glad I'm not GAY

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »
Mr Nobody, ....If you workout in a gym, you can catch the MRSA Virus.Not only gays get it.But I am sure there are gay men that work out at your gym.Every gym has its share of gay men.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »
Mr Nobody, ....If you workout in a gym, you can catch the MRSA Virus.Not only gays get it.But I am sure there are gay men that work out at your gym.Every gym has its share of gay men.

so are you saying that we should we wear a condom while working out just to be on the safe side? 
I

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 05:03:46 PM »
GEtitOnNY thanks for the info i might need a mask

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 05:04:20 PM »
so are you saying that we should we wear a condom while working out just to be on the safe side? 

;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 05:13:36 PM »

why is it that you dont know what you are talking about almost 90% of the time. for one its not a virus, its a bacterium, two,it is a strain of the widely disseminated staphyacoccus aureus a gram positive cocci. It's signs and symptoms are very easy to diagnose.

the fact that you repeatdly say virus makes you a meatbag, then you add in "doctors told me" to plead to authority to make it sound like you have some knowledge.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »
why is it that you dont know what you are talking about almost 90% of the time. for one its not a virus, its a bacterium, two is a strain of the widely disseminated staphyacoccus aureus and gram positive cocci. It's signs and symptoms are very easy to diagnose.

the fact that you repeatdly say virus makes you a meatbag, then you add in "doctors told me" to plead to authority to make it sound like you have some knowledge.

He read results from a study they completed at the University of They Say = UoTS
U

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »
can somebody spot me?

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 05:24:28 PM »

Shut up already!!  >:(
Wait for it....

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 05:28:24 PM »

i didnt even see gay community, LMAO!!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »
Necrosis MRSA is Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus .Your right it is a bacteria, but I was putting it in Laymens terms so people would know what I am talking about.My point is it is going around,and I am warning people because there is an outbreak.As far as Doctors go, the docotrs in Las Vegas suck, my friend went to 6 duffrent doctors who just thought it was a rash.He had it for 6 months without any luck.He went he numerious dermatologist, and general practice docotors and not once got the right diagnosis.Why you think they call a doctors profession a "practice".
It angered me that he had to go to the hospitol because of misdiagnosis.
If more people new about the Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus , then it may help people protect themselves, and know how to do deal with if they do catch it.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »
i got it back when i was 21.. got it on the back of my head.. first doc said was foliculitus.. it got worse.. went to a dermatologist.. said its mrsa. got it from a dirty bench press.. thats why its on the back of my head.. til this day it still flares up.. they said once u get it. its in your blood forever.. kind of like herpes...
real men= no rubbers

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 07:32:16 PM »
Necrosis MRSA is Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus .Your right it is a bacteria, but I was putting it in Laymens terms so people would know what I am talking about.My point is it is going around,and I am warning people because there is an outbreak.As far as Doctors go, the docotrs in Las Vegas suck, my friend went to 6 duffrent doctors who just thought it was a rash.He had it for 6 months without any luck.He went he numerious dermatologist, and general practice docotors and not once got the right diagnosis.Why you think they call a doctors profession a "practice".
It angered me that he had to go to the hospitol because of misdiagnosis.
If more people new about the Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus , then it may help people protect themselves, and know how to do deal with if they do catch it.

a bacteria and virus are nothing alike. laymens terms means you simplify the complex, you just are flat out wrong.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 07:42:45 PM »
It's signs and symptoms are very easy to diagnose.

This is correct. I see it probably a couple times a week and we go right to clindamycin and if that doesn't work, vancomycin. If it's more likely that the MRSA is hospital acquired, we go straight to the vanc (only community acquired MRSA is sensitive to clinda).
Team Yates

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »
This is why Mike Dusa doesn't work out anymore.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »
a bacteria and virus are nothing alike. laymens terms means you simplify the complex, you just are flat out wrong.

You're wrong. The other day, I was explaining something about the now extinct T Rex to a mate of mine. He didn't know what I was referring to, so I used the layman's term for it (lion) and he got it instantly. Communication is all about breaking it down, to improve understanding.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
You're wrong. The other day, I was explaining something about the now extinct T Rex to a mate of mine. He didn't know what I was referring to, so I used the laymen term for it (lion) and he got it instantly. Communication is all about breaking it down to improve understanding.

This is the same reason all of Matt T's "endorsers" write their contracts in crayon.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »
This is the same reason all of Matt T's "endorsers" write their contracts in crayon.

Hahahaha the same crayons Vince G uses to pen his fitness articles, perhaps.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »
You're wrong. The other day, I was explaining something about the now extinct T Rex to a mate of mine. He didn't know what I was referring to, so I used the layman's term for it (lion) and he got it instantly. Communication is all about breaking it down, to improve understanding.

wha ???

the laymans term for a t rex is a lion?

i cant even tell if your fucking with me.

an example would be referring to lactose as a "carbohydrate" and not a bond of glucose and galactose binded by an animeric carbon on the glucose.

either way. this guy is just said it's spreading in the gay community like its HIV, remember staph grows inside the anus of ghey men

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »

Spell check.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 09:12:57 PM »
i cant even tell if your fucking with me.

If you're being serious with that comment, I'm a bit let down that my sarcasm didn't get through :(

The guy is referring to Staph aureus as a virus and I was trying to say that's as absurd as calling a T Rex a lion (worse actually, cause it's two different kingdoms). Now's probably a good time to tell you I studied Microbiology with a Molecular Biology major at uni ;D