Author Topic: If Kiyoshi Moody ever decides to take drugs he'll win the Olympia easily  (Read 5924 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
In that pic by the pool look at the size of his dome like forehead
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
In that pic by the pool look at the size of his dome like forehead
Good point that will hurt him in symmetry round ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I beleive Kiyoshi Moody is natural.After seeing on stage at Mr USA, I believe he is natural.He has a great physique, but he doesnt have the the density the other guys had.He is kind of tall for a light heavy.If he did use anabolics he would probably be a heavyweight.The guy is African american an some type of Asain decent.So that would give him round muscle bellies, and a fast metabolism.

Why did he suddenly develop serious gyno at his "old" age then?  :D

A PM I received after I claimed he had gyno surgery scars, which Kiyoshi didn't respond to:

Hey hows it going..I SAw u post a comment on how bad Kyoshio Gyno surgery was.. I Just happened to go to the doctor that did surgery on him and showed me his before and after pics..i never heard of kiyoshi..so i wrote the name down and looked him up and stumbled on this site.. U think he did a bad job? you guys know a lot bout this..Thought i ask..hes only charging me $3000..So i dunno..if its worth it..or just keep looking..Thanks in advance

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
doesn't every drugfree bodybuilder think he's a bottlle of d-bol away from the Olympia?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
doesn't every drugfree bodybuilder think he's a bottlle of d-bol away from the Olympia?

;D true

There are three types of bodybuilders.

1 Natural who dont use anything
2 Drug tested Bodybuilders who are clean on the day of testing.
3 IFBB pros and top NPC amateurs.

Whilst hes not totally gased, hes gased to the point that the testing allows him to be, thats not to say that the guy doesnt have good genetics he does and hes more than likely doing a hell of a lot better than a lot of guys with only a fraction of the drug taking but hes not clean, hes like Faldo and all the other clean guys around,small amounts of test along with a few ius of HGH is clean as basically you are only taking more of the exact hormones your body produces and T3 too its all your bodies natutral hormones, not like your on stan and clen well not till the last few weeks and then you cant use much as you will fail the test so really i am natural as i cant go hell for leather like the guys not doing the team universe, their all drug cheats, not me im clean.  ::)   

Nizar

• Getbig II
;D true

There are three types of bodybuilders.

1 Natural who dont use anything
2 Drug tested Bodybuilders who are clean on the day of testing.
3 IFBB pros and top NPC amateurs.

Whilst hes not totally gased, hes gased to the point that the testing allows him to be, thats not to say that the guy doesnt have good genetics he does and hes more than likely doing a hell of a lot better than a lot of guys with only a fraction of the drug taking but hes not clean, hes like Faldo and all the other clean guys around,small amounts of test along with a few ius of HGH is clean as basically you are only taking more of the exact hormones your body produces and T3 too its all your bodies natutral hormones, not like your on stan and clen well not till the last few weeks and then you cant use much as you will fail the test so really i am natural as i cant go hell for leather like the guys not doing the team universe, their all drug cheats, not me im clean.  ::)   

Good points

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Incrappable what can be achieved naturally with a little know how and hardwork,
Hopefully he will not be lured in by the big dollars of the seedy steroid world of IFBB for the O crown.
He can hold his head up high as a 100% lifetime natural.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I beleive Kiyoshi Moody is natural.

I'm 100 % convinced you are a moron and a liar

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Moody is full of shit by nature,  He is a real con man.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I wonder why he doesnt?

ahaahahahahhaa, good one!!

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
It is possible he is natural, I have seen guys similar size who were nattys.  Brilliant genetics combined with an amazing level of discipline and 15 plus years training can do wonders.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
It is possible he is natural, I have seen guys similar size who were nattys.  Brilliant genetics combined with an amazing level of discipline and 15 plus years training can do wonders.

It doesn't matter how much this matter is discussed you'll always have a fresh batch of clueless guys like the one above.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
It doesn't matter how much this matter is discussed you'll always have a fresh batch of clueless guys like the one above.
as sad as it is I have to agree with you Van

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
I beleive Kiyoshi Moody is natural.After seeing on stage at Mr USA, I believe he is natural.He has a great physique, but he doesnt have the the density the other guys had.He is kind of tall for a light heavy.If he did use anabolics he would probably be a heavyweight.The guy is African american an some type of Asain decent.So that would give him round muscle bellies, and a fast metabolism.

Ah yes, those two great naturals, Kiyoshi and Robert Burneika. One is just as natural as the other. What great natural bodybuilders we are blessed with nowadays. Pity Levrone, Dillet, Ray, and all the great bodybuilders of the 90's didn't have their great natural genetics.  ::)

:P

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Again, your opinion on this matter is irrelevant.  You were the one that tried to sell us that Michael Lockett was natural too.