Author Topic: If Kiyoshi Moody ever decides to take drugs he'll win the Olympia easily  (Read 5922 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
I wonder why he doesnt?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Because he once stacked tribulus with ZMA and got gyno. Imagine what would happen if he took steroids!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
I wonder why he doesnt admit to using gear

Fixed ;D
Thunderdome approved

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i asked him the same question =

Do what? Use steroids then do the olympia and be set for life? 

I dont compete for money, I dont train for money, I dont diet for money. This is something I love to do. Ive done it all my life!! Be set for life. Ive played pro ball, trust me I'm good!!! As far as the Olympia, thats not my ultimate goal. I know what my boundries are and where my physique can take me. Will it do damage to my health? Hell Yes!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
i asked him the same question =

HAHAHAHAHAHA, who does this tool think he's fooling!!!??

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Anyone who tell you "they are good" when it comes to having money isn't. I want to know about this pro football career.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
Great natural bodybuilder. If you think you need hormones to look like this, you are either a liar or have crappy genetics.  ::)

:P

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Great natural bodybuilder. If you think you need hormones to look like this, you are either a liar or have crappy genetics.  ::)

:P

no one has ever been disqualified from Team Universe for failing the drug test

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I beleive Kiyoshi Moody is natural.After seeing on stage at Mr USA, I believe he is natural.He has a great physique, but he doesnt have the the density the other guys had.He is kind of tall for a light heavy.If he did use anabolics he would probably be a heavyweight.The guy is African american an some type of Asain decent.So that would give him round muscle bellies, and a fast metabolism.

robins

• Getbig III
I beleive Kiyoshi Moody is natural.After seeing on stage at Mr USA, I believe he is natural.He has a great physique, but he doesnt have the the density the other guys had.He is kind of tall for a light heavy.If he did use anabolics he would probably be a heavyweight.The guy is African american an some type of Asain decent.So that would give him round muscle bellies, and a fast metabolism.
The only natural thing about him is that he's a natural lying sack of shit!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
no one has ever been disqualified from Team Universe for failing the drug test

oh dear, not this again...........if this gentleman, kiyoshi moody, is the man in those photographs............. .he really must have a low opinion of the intelligence of his bodybuilding bretheren

lax

• Getbig IV

you lose credibility unless you are speaking in jest here

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
He looks like that other douche that lies about being a natural.

Method101

• Getbig V
Kyoshi Moody posts on getbig, apparantly his african/oriental mixed genetic background allows him to go past normal limits of physique development naturally.

:D ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter

I get it:  natural = lots of anabolic steroids, but no gh and insulin.   In fact, his physique is very reminiscent to the pros of the late 70s and early 80s.

And he's half African American, half Japanese.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Kiyoshi Moody looks good by himself, but you stand him next to a guy who is on anabolics he doesnt look as impressive.He didnt even place in top 10 at the USA, I think.He help his own, but he did get beat pretty bad.He is to tall, and his legs, arent nealy as thick, dense or ripped as the other guys.So I think Kiyoshi Moody could be natural,he has decent arms, and nice shoulders, but other then that he is okay.He has small bones and round muscle bellies, and you can tell he is naturally lean.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
I get it:  natural = lots of anabolic steroids, but no gh and insulin.   In fact, his physique is very reminiscent to the pros of the late 70s and early 80s.

And he's half African American, half Japanese.

i gotta disagree............to me, it looks like the complete opposite...........i believe he is pretty generous with the GH and slin, but probably limits the amount of heavy androgens and anabolics he uses........some prop, winstrol, primo perhaps

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Kiyoshi Moody looks good by himself, but you stand him next to a guy who is on anabolics he doesnt look as impressive.

not anabolics, but growth hormone and insulin.  the mass monsters that he looks tiny next to are on massive amounts of gh and insulin.  I think its safe to say that Moody is not on massive amounts of gh and insulin, but I don't believe for a second that one can achieve that type of physique without extra testosterone.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
i gotta disagree............to me, it looks like the complete opposite...........i believe he is pretty generous with the GH and slin, but probably limits the amount of heavy androgens and anabolics he uses........some prop, winstrol, primo perhaps

he has a classic physique similar to those in the early 80s, where they did lots of AS but no gh or insulin

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

and a hell of a golf swing

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
without all the lighting, oil, photography, dieting there isnt much to the guy.  as one said, good bellies for a half black guy like flex and a lean SOB like 90% of the asian guys in the gym.  who knows?  what does he have to gain vs say a skip lacour getting a paycheck from his sup company.  this guy is a phd.

Oh...Monica!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I have seen Kiyoshi Moody in person and stood next to him.He isnt that big, I would say he probably has 18 1/2" arms tops.He is about the same Size as Croatch on the board, just a leaner version.I think Croatch may even be thicker.
Kiyoshi Moody is nothing special, he isnt hiuge, he is just lean and symetrical.His legs, and hams are weak.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hold on here,...beyond all the natural or not natural talk,..is this guy really 44 years old?  If he is,  I dont care what he is or isnt taking, thats amazing--can someone verify that age

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
You can see the gyno and the Gh welts on the pool pic.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
without all the lighting, oil, photography, dieting there isnt much to the guy.  as one said, good bellies for a half black guy like flex and a lean SOB like 90% of the asian guys in the gym.  who knows?  what does he have to gain vs say a skip lacour getting a paycheck from his sup company.  this guy is a phd.