Author Topic: Robert Burneika The Verdict  (Read 21406 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Robert Burneika The Verdict
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »
i wouldnt ever advise soemone to use cytadren... a combo aromasin/letro would do... cytadren ? no way....    AAS alreaady kills cortisol enough.. cytadren would make it absolutely non existant... and cortisol is not a bad thing necessarily, primarily its a fat burning hormone... shutting it off completely wouldnt be optimal

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »
This is a painful thread.

When I started working with Robert Burneika he knew nothing about carb cycling, or sodium loading.He would just eat clean for shows.

Ironically he probably knew "more" before he met you, in a way. I'm not really blasting you here GetItOn, it's just that these things are more likely to fuck up a bb than help him many times. IMHO of course.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 08:49:52 PM »
Burneika said on MD that he did all the prep by himself.  he laughed when asked about john in vegas.  "John likes to involve himself in everything".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »
i wouldnt ever advise soemone to use cytadren... a combo aromasin/letro would do... cytadren ? no way....    AAS alreaady kills cortisol enough.. cytadren would make it absolutely non existant... and cortisol is not a bad thing necessarily, primarily its a fat burning hormone... shutting it off completely wouldnt be optimal

I don't know much about this drug, haven't seen many use it. But, I suspect it's not known why it "helps", as IIRC most use it at a dosage where it doesn't really suppress cortisol much.

I think it's out of production too, so these "gurus", aka drug dealers, are probably sitting on their saved stashes and charging a pretty penny for "diet advice".  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 08:59:39 PM »
he laughed when asked about john in vegas.  "John likes to involve himself in everything".

Did he say this to you or are you just repeating what you read / heard elsewhere?

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 09:45:25 PM »

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »
Jock, the guy will never do gay for pay....Never!!!! He is a married man, who is very smart, he speak 4 diffrent languages, and his wife is a Nurse, for a well known surgeon.She makes $$$ Robert has only been bodybuilding for 2 1//2 years, before that he did strong man competitions.Give him some time to refine and shape his body.

what does he think about having you on getbiog all day giving him verbal fellatio................ it is very creepy ............and unbecoming of anybody who calls himself a man.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »
Van, Robert looked better then he ever had at this show.The last national Show he did was his second show was the North Americans.That show isnt nearly as hard as the USA.In less then a year, he went from 8th at the North Americans to 3rd in the Mr USA.
Every top bodybuilder does some form of low carb diet or carb cycling.Everybodybuilder I know uses some form of low carb diet.Now depending on there metabolism low carbs can be 50 grams some and 200 for others.
If you talk to Dave Palumbo, who I talked to at the show, his exact words were.Everybody at this show, that is hard followed some form of carb restricted diet.
Van have you ever been 3.5 % bodyfat? I have, any I have a very fat metabolism.But the only way I could get my body to go that low was rotating my carbs.On my really low carb days using EFA, for energy.I would use Natural Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Safflower oil, Flax Seed Oil or Red Meat.
Robert is a smart guy and he learns quick.I told him how I would diet, and made a version that worked for him.

io856

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 10:55:05 PM »
I don't know much about this drug, haven't seen many use it. But, I suspect it's not known why it "helps", as IIRC most use it at a dosage where it doesn't really suppress cortisol much.

I think it's out of production too, so these "gurus", aka drug dealers, are probably sitting on their saved stashes and charging a pretty penny for "diet advice".  :D

stop being so smart  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 12:53:59 AM »
Narrow Clavicles, wide waist, stick a fork in him hes done.

go milk your moms tits.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 03:37:18 AM »
You're obviously too young and stupid to know about Cytodren.  This was something that bodybuilders commonly used back in the early 90's.  

But its no longer actively produced so it would be hard to obtain this product.  
No you peice of shit gaylord I was rolling my eyes at you , posting like you know what you are talking about yet look at the state of you..fukin porch monkey

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2009, 03:44:06 AM »
If you talk to Dave Palumbo, who I talked to at the show, his exact words were.Everybody at this show, that is hard followed some form of carb restricted diet.

I don't disagree with that at all. Everyone who wasn't hard used a carb restricted diet too. When you eat a good amount of protein, which everyone does, you will naturally have to drop the carbs to come down in weight.

It's the voodoo sodium loading and extreme fluctuations in carb intake during depletion/loading that's likely to mess up many a bb. Then you may have to do extreme things with diuretics to fix the bloat, which aren't guaranteed to do the job either.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2009, 03:59:11 AM »
If you use it like your suppose to, cytadren works wonders !!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2009, 04:42:04 AM »
Jock.... Robert is a really nice guy, but he has a short fuse for muscle worshipers, and freaks.We were at the USA expo and some muscle worshiper was trying to bother him and he told him ,you need to get lost in a very stern way.
He is old school European, they dont tolerate gay men hitting on them.

Picked the wrong sport then

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2009, 07:49:18 AM »
He reminds me of the mean spirited principal in the movie "Back to the Future." Of course he has much better quads and arms. Thank you.
a

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2009, 10:20:15 AM »
Van, I don't agree with the use of Diuretics to fix the bloat.
When a person carb depletes they are doing this to remove the water between the skin and water.Then after that water is removed you car bloat to refill the muscles with glycogen to restore there fullness..Just like a tire, if its deflated, you use air to fill it back up.With muscle you use carbs to refill them back up
I learned from Troy Alves back , who learned from Chris Aceto, its smarter to cab load on red meat and carbs.This way the fat from the redmean, and the glycogen storage of the carb both will give you a full hard look.We are talking very low amount of redmeat, because you don't want the protein to block the carb from getting into the muscle cell.
If you were to carb load with redmean you would use maybe 100 grams of redmeat, versus 400 grams of carbs.
This way the body is getting, protein, carbs and fat to fully restore the glycogen levels.
If you use high protein to carb load you will look like shit, because protein is the most complex thing to digest so its slows the carbs from getting into the muscle.
There are some guys who are carb sensitive, that actually fat load.They use fat to fill up there muscles.I am pretty sure Dave Palumbo does that with Toney freeman, because his body looks like shit when he carb loads.
If you time everything right, you shouldn't need a diuretic......I think Diuretics are dumb, because your muscles are 60 % water, and you never know were that diuretic is going to pull water from.If it pulls water from the muscle it will flatten you out, and you wont have a vein in your body.So you will look smooth and flat.Then people will with think you didn't even diet from the show.I have seen guys go from ripped to flat from a diuretic, and they looked terrible on stage.
There was a Black guy Robert and I met who won the JR Nationals, who decided to take a diuretic, he lost 6 lbs of water and flattened out the day of the show.He had to walk off the stage because of cramping.
If you do everything right, and don't go crazy while your carb loading, and even pose while your carb loading.You shouldn't need a diuretic

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2009, 11:58:49 AM »
John. You aren't using the FireFox browser to post! :(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2009, 06:16:58 PM »
Van, I don't agree with the use of Diuretics to fix the bloat.
When a person carb depletes they are doing this to remove the water between the skin and water.Then after that water is removed you car bloat to refill the muscles with glycogen to restore there fullness..Just like a tire, if its deflated, you use air to fill it back up.With muscle you use carbs to refill them back up
I learned from Troy Alves back , who learned from Chris Aceto, its smarter to cab load on red meat and carbs.This way the fat from the redmean, and the glycogen storage of the carb both will give you a full hard look.We are talking very low amount of redmeat, because you don't want the protein to block the carb from getting into the muscle cell.
If you were to carb load with redmean you would use maybe 100 grams of redmeat, versus 400 grams of carbs.
This way the body is getting, protein, carbs and fat to fully restore the glycogen levels.
If you use high protein to carb load you will look like shit, because protein is the most complex thing to digest so its slows the carbs from getting into the muscle.
There are some guys who are carb sensitive, that actually fat load.They use fat to fill up there muscles.I am pretty sure Dave Palumbo does that with Toney freeman, because his body looks like shit when he carb loads.
If you time everything right, you shouldn't need a diuretic......I think Diuretics are dumb, because your muscles are 60 % water, and you never know were that diuretic is going to pull water from.If it pulls water from the muscle it will flatten you out, and you wont have a vein in your body.So you will look smooth and flat.Then people will with think you didn't even diet from the show.I have seen guys go from ripped to flat from a diuretic, and they looked terrible on stage.
There was a Black guy Robert and I met who won the JR Nationals, who decided to take a diuretic, he lost 6 lbs of water and flattened out the day of the show.He had to walk off the stage because of cramping.
If you do everything right, and don't go crazy while your carb loading, and even pose while your carb loading.You shouldn't need a diuretic

I'm not saying diuretics are a great idea. But when you spill over like crazy, like Jay did at the Olympia, you need diuretics to fix the problem quickly. I don't know if Jay used Aceto for 08 but Jay lost something like 18lbs between pre-judging and finals. That's diuretics, not red meat. I'm sure Chad uses diuretics most of the time. I'd be very surprised if Hany didn't use diuretics, and not just one type either. Milos uses diuretics. From my understanding, all these guys use diuretics and they do the whole depletion/heavy carb loading thing with tons of insulin. Even Palumbo always recommends diuretics yet he barely even loads his guys. Burneika did use a diuretic too, didn't he?  ;) :D

John. You aren't using the FireFox browser to post! :(

Too much work to install and configure. He's a busy man.  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »
Van Robert did not use Diuretics!! I insisted him not to use them.He has used them in the past and all they did do is flatten him out.Using diuretics is like playing Russian roulette in my opinion.Why  diet hard for 12 weeks, and look fantastic, then take a diuretic only to look flat as a pancake.Perfect example is Luke Wood, he was shredded 2 weeks before the 2007 NY Pro, and the day of the show, he looked flat and small.
Some people have to use diuretics, because there body always wants to hold that little bit of water.Other guys like me, if I take a diuretic, I flatten out so bad, nothing will fill me back out.
I personally think if you do your home work, get hard, and be almost contest ready at 3 weeks out, and pose everyday, you shouldn't need a diuretic.Because when you carb load you should be posing, and circulating those carbs.If you hold a little water.Just take some Preparation H put some sweats on and get into a sauna for 10 minutes and pose.You will get heard as nails, and your skin will get so tight you Will burst.If you don't have a sauna, just turn your shower on really hot, and put a towel under your bathroom door.So steam cannot get out.Mike Metzer would put Preparation H on then lay on a hot roof, of a house.This is a real old school trick, that pulls water out of the skin like crazy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2009, 07:49:58 PM »
Why  diet hard for 12 weeks, and look fantastic, then take a diuretic only to look flat as a pancake.

Sure. But the same can be said for the depletion/carb load. Why deplete and load when you're dry, full and hard as nails at 2 weeks out?

Some look better after a load but I have also seen many guys look their best just before starting the load, when they are at their most depleted. Different bodies, different best methods.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »
Toney Freeman is one of those people who look terrible when he carb loads.
I have known some guys who fat load, and look peeled.
i HAVE seen alot of guys go into a show with no carb load or depelete.The only time you usually carb load or deplete is if only you are holding water between the skin and the muscle.If your not holding water in those areas, you dont need to deplete or load.Just follow your normal diet, and coast on in.
To many guys, think that carb loading and carb depleting is going to make there smooth ass body, hard and shredded, lol.
These jokers, think that the carb loading and depleting will make then get totally ripped even though they dont got a vein there body.Then when they step off stage they blame spilling over .for the reason why they look like dogshit.
They always say they were ripped before they carb loaded, even though they were smooth then aswell
I judged over 200 shows, and you should hear the excuses I heard.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »
Vince Goodrum had the best excuse. His alarm clock was broke so he slept through his carb load.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2009, 08:23:12 AM »
Vince Goodrum had the best excuse. His alarm clock was broke so he slept through his carb load.
LOL HARD....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2009, 08:32:38 AM »

all the hard bodybuilders used carb restriction? define carb restriction. im sure theres plenty of guys up there who were diced and were consuming upwards of 2g carbs per kilogram bodyweight...  they may not have been on an IV drip of a pure glucose solution every minute of the day.... if thats what you mean by carb restriction...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 08:53:10 AM »
slurp?
Deep Tissue Massage