Author Topic: It never fails  (Read 880 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
It never fails
« on: July 26, 2009, 09:42:23 PM »
every cycle i seem to get sick during the middle of it. This time i contracted a bad stomach virus.

This caused me to dehydrate, for 4 days i had a temp of 102, and could not ingest water or food, it would come right back up minutes after trying to drink or eat.

finally went to er, where i was put on iv to put electrolytes back into my system, and prescribed meds to keep me from vomiting and a shot that was supposed to help my dizzyness.

Now that im feeling a slight bit better i still have the shakes from low potassium, and i lost 20 pounds! Im still on cycle, just really upset about this

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: It never fails
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 06:39:41 AM »
what gear you take and how much?

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 08:51:23 AM »
D, all you can do is just keep pushing forward. Extend the cycle a little to make up for the down time. The weight lost while sick may be a good thing, and give you a better, leaner physique to continue the cycle on. Try turning this into something positive. Please don't take what I said the wrong way, I have know idea what your physique is like. I think its not probable that you lost 20 pounds of muscle, so use it to your advantage.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »
its all big true 4thAD

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 03:28:46 PM »
D, all you can do is just keep pushing forward. Extend the cycle a little to make up for the down time. The weight lost while sick may be a good thing, and give you a better, leaner physique to continue the cycle on. Try turning this into something positive. Please don't take what I said the wrong way, I have know idea what your physique is like. I think its not probable that you lost 20 pounds of muscle, so use it to your advantage.
man this is great advice. Made me feel alot better. The cycle i am on is a long one anyways so i know ill make it back up. But thanks again for the better outlook on it 

Im currently on 750mg sust and 400 decca right now dex.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:00 PM »
with those two compounds at that dose...your gonna bouce back pretty quick...i wouldnt even stress it

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 09:41:53 PM »
ya today is the first day that my appetite has shot through the roof

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 09:58:04 PM »
cool davinci