Author Topic: Blatant Threats?  (Read 2430 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Blatant Threats? ( getbig daily news by Stewart Swerdlow )
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 06:56:54 AM »
well

I'm not sure what u mean

Stewart worked for the Iluminatti for close to 30 years

he knows their agenda and how it all works

he still has intel info contacts

he is just much better at seeing the big picture and is doing his best to share what he thinks is actually going on with the rest of us

He is a very humble and nice guy

and he's been through so much horrid shit with the reptilians and Iluminati that he'll never ever say anything to help them..or do something.

Sometimes it saddens him when people seem to be so desperate to believe the lies that luminatti controlled media is spoon feeding them all day.

I get frustrated with this but such as life

I learned that people gotta want a change themselves

you will never ever convince anyone of anything....

If he worked for them for 30 years, how do you know he's still not working for them while masquerading as someone who isn't? Because he told you so? You're already brainwashed by the Reptilians. You're doing their bidding by relaying everything Swerdlow says to us on here. Trying to swing supporters, who in reality, will be supporters of the Reptilian war machine. Perhaps you're also of reptilian blood and this is what you were tasked with by your overlords.

Reptilians
Reptilians

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 06:57:37 AM »

if we really skip that "conspiricy" shit and only check the facts,israel still is annoying

fact is USA supports israel,i would even go that far and say israel is a colony of the USA so they can controll the middle east

No conspiracy in what I said. It stands to reason that western reporting has an innately biased approach to middle-east developments, since Israel is basically a US colony as you say.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 07:00:20 AM »
my friend I am afraid you really don't get it

is like me calling you a homo cause you are 24/7 on a bb board full of men in thongs oiled up

u feel me ?

I'm onto your Reptilian mind tricks, Sev. This Stewart guy is most likely still working for the Reptilians and tasked you with swinging Getbig opinion in favor of them. Perhaps he used his ESP powers?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 07:01:17 AM »
lol...at all these conspiracy theorists.

There is no "United States government with an underlying agena"... it's basically just a bunch of scared bureaucrats waiting for 5pm to come so they can go home.

Haha, if this were true wouldn't they all chillax and stop sending thousands of soldiers to their poor inevitable deaths? I think if you look at the global economy and America's role in it, then it's safe to say that the expansionist capitalist ideology most certainly has an agenda. To turn every single country into a market so it can trade and make profit. Seems pretty simple to me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 07:16:55 AM »

The leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard said that if Israel attacks Iran, the Iranians would send missiles to destroy Israel's nuclear facilities. Of course, if the Israelis did attack Iran, I can assure you that there would be nothing left of Iran's defenses!

We also have to consider the possibility of an Iranian pre-emptive strike on Israel. The Israelis are rarely taken by surprise these days as we notice no more terrorist suicide bombings inside Israel.

However, if the Iranians show even a glimmer of sending missiles toward Israel, the Israelis would strike with lightning speed and wipe Iran off the map. Both sides need to chillax and sit back a while. There is enough destruction in the world.
How is this news!? Or, rather, who would this be news to?  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 07:20:23 AM »
no reptilian mind tricks

they are thelepatic indeed but not that smart and rely heavily on technology

When you say that about Stewart what do you base your assumptions on ?

I met Stewart and have been mates in Ancient Rome, Ancient Greeece and ww2 in Romania

we have a LOT in common...more than I could discuss here ( I represent him in this part of the world )

I am VERY FAMILIAR with him and his work

did you happen to research his work and didn't agree ?

here's excerpts from one of his books

you'll find here the whole reptilian subject debunked ( it fascinates me as well )

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17.htm

What's your proof that he no longer works for the Illuminati? Separating from them after 34 years would be mighty tough.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2009, 07:26:00 AM »
I'm onto your Reptilian mind tricks, Sev. This Stewart guy is most likely still working for the Reptilians and tasked you with swinging Getbig opinion in favor of them. Perhaps he used his ESP powers?
I am not now...nor have ever been a member of the Reptilian party. Do not be swayed by this so called photographic evidence you see of me here. Just because I have an affinity for reptiles does not mean they control me...ok?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 07:26:30 AM »
so sev
is dan brown also a guy who went through this shit?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 07:40:06 AM »
What's your proof that he no longer works for the Illuminati? Separating from them after 34 years would be mighty tough.
you are right...it was tough ...like 9 years in prison tough ;)

read his autobiography..it's a mind bender : " Montauk- The Alien Connection "

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 08:14:57 AM »
sev dan brown???