Author Topic: Blatant Threats?  (Read 2453 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Blatant Threats?
« on: July 27, 2009, 06:27:48 AM »

The leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard said that if Israel attacks Iran, the Iranians would send missiles to destroy Israel's nuclear facilities. Of course, if the Israelis did attack Iran, I can assure you that there would be nothing left of Iran's defenses!

We also have to consider the possibility of an Iranian pre-emptive strike on Israel. The Israelis are rarely taken by surprise these days as we notice no more terrorist suicide bombings inside Israel.

However, if the Iranians show even a glimmer of sending missiles toward Israel, the Israelis would strike with lightning speed and wipe Iran off the map. Both sides need to chillax and sit back a while. There is enough destruction in the world.

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Blatant Threats? ( getbig daily news by Stewart Swerdlow )
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 06:31:43 AM »

The leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard said that if Israel attacks Iran, the Iranians would send missiles to destroy Israel's nuclear facilities. Of course, if the Israelis did attack Iran, I can assure you that there would be nothing left of Iran's defenses!

We also have to consider the possibility of an Iranian pre-emptive strike on Israel. The Israelis are rarely taken by surprise these days as we notice no more terrorist suicide bombings inside Israel.

However, if the Iranians show even a glimmer of sending missiles toward Israel, the Israelis would strike with lightning speed and wipe Iran off the map. Both sides need to chillax and sit back a while. There is enough destruction in the world.
  so

when will Iran be turned into glass?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 06:33:24 AM »
Seems funny how Israel feel they should be allowed to attack Iran of they want. Yet it's considered some terrorist threat if Iran wants to defend itself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 06:34:57 AM »
it all comes down to this:

Iran/Isr war will bring US gas prices to $5 per gallon, at least, and this will last several years.

Are you okay with this - yes or no?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 06:35:18 AM »
We should have a daily news dedicated soley to recapping the events on getbig.com

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 06:38:03 AM »
israel is by far the most annoying state

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 06:38:56 AM »
We should have a daily news dedicated soley to recapping the events on getbig.com

Yes, Google isn't enough. We need more of this Stewart moron in our life.

Reptilians
Reptilians
Reptilians
Reptilians
Reptilians
Reptilians
Reptilians

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 06:40:19 AM »
it all comes down to this:

Iran/Isr war will bring US gas prices to $5 per gallon, at least, and this will last several years.

Are you okay with this - yes or no?
wars in the past were used to manipulate markets and squeeze profits

this is or will be no different ;)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 06:41:11 AM »
israel is by far the most annoying state

True dat. Skewed western reporting doesn't help the situation either. Palestine got screwed, and Israel just gets endless funding from US to act like a big bully in the middle-east. Totally lame.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 06:42:17 AM »
yeah, but if you asked the average "yeah, let's turn them into glass!" war cheerleader about it....

Would you happily spend $5 per gallon of gas (along with similar 100% jump in food prices, because yes, trucks bring food to stores), in order for those 2 countries to fight it out?

Many of them would shout "hell yes!" out of ego or whatever, but would probably later realize "shit, that's a lot of $..."

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009, 06:42:17 AM »
wars in the past were used to manipulate markets and squeeze profits

this is or will be no different ;)

a war against the third world gypsies

would raise the price of lucky charms
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 06:42:46 AM »
All about the hummus.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 06:42:58 AM »
True dat. Skewed western reporting doesn't help the situation either. Palestine got screwed, and Israel just gets endless funding from US to act like a big bully in the middle-east. Totally lame.

if we really skip that "conspiricy" shit and only check the facts,israel still is annoying

fact is USA supports israel,i would even go that far and say israel is a colony of the USA so they can controll the middle east

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2009, 06:44:08 AM »
India

India just launched its first nuclear submarine which will patrol the Indian Ocean. In a public speech, the Russians were thanked for their help. That is very telling since the Russians support Muslim nations in the region. Seems like they are playing both ends against the middle, like the US does.

Remember that an Israeli nuclear sub also recently passed the Suez Canal on its way to the Indian Ocean. India is a major ally of Israel. Could it be that both nations are plotting against Iran and Pakistan? Could the Russians be the chess player using devious strategies?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 06:45:21 AM »
yeah, but if you asked the average "yeah, let's turn them into glass!" war cheerleader about it....

Would you happily spend $5 per gallon of gas (along with similar 100% jump in food prices, because yes, trucks bring food to stores), in order for those 2 countries to fight it out?

Many of them would shout "hell yes!" out of ego or whatever, but would probably later realize "shit, that's a lot of $..."

LOL....I've actually heard people say "I wish they would just get rid of these annoying semi-trucks that get in my way on the interstate"

People can be so stupid sometimes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 06:45:38 AM »
India

India just launched its first nuclear submarine which will patrol the Indian Ocean. In a public speech, the Russians were thanked for their help. That is very telling since the Russians support Muslim nations in the region. Seems like they are playing both ends against the middle, like the US does.

Remember that an Israeli nuclear sub also recently passed the Suez Canal on its way to the Indian Ocean. India is a major ally of Israel. Could it be that both nations are plotting against Iran and Pakistan? Could the Russians be the chess player using devious strategies?

India's too obsessed with destroying Pakistan to care about Iran.

Stewart Swerdlow sounds like a Reptilian Propaganda Minister. Their propaganda brigade is very shifty. They've got you doing their advertising for them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 06:45:56 AM »
Bunch of dumbasses.

ISRAEL=USA=ISRAEL

Israel can't do shit.  They are just as much as camel jockeys as the rest of the middle east.  What they do have is billions of dollars worth of free weapons given to them from the USA.  USA will support israel no matter what.  The USA probably all gave them all of the intelligence it has on Iran.  People talk about israel having a superior army.  It is all bs.  Their army is trained by US militants and use US weapons.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 06:46:41 AM »
mh there are 2 very dangerous states...iran and pakistan
ahmedinijad seems like a man who is out of control

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 06:47:08 AM »
LOL....I've actually heard people say "I wish they would just get rid of these annoying semi-trucks that get in my way on the interstate"

People can be so stupid sometimes.

i went with a 1st grade class on a field trip to the grocery store once.

One of the kids asked the grocery manager "Where do you guys make the cereal?"

He explained to the child that they don't actually make the food at the store, that it arrives in trucks.  

Some adults definitely don't realize that yet.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2009, 06:48:27 AM »
Neither country will do shit. Iran is trying to shift public outrage back onto Israel as their country falls apart from the inside after those elections. They've shown the world that they can't even run elections properly, let alone fight a war. Lost any sort of credibility or power boasting they had in the last month. So they went with their tried and true strategy of "When things go wrong in the homeland, shift the anger towards the US or Israel." Usually works like a charm.

Reptilians
Reptilians

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 06:49:19 AM »
personally, i'm okay if country A feels threatened, and drops some hardware on country B.  I could care less, usually.

in this case, the US would get sucked into the war very quickly (both sides readily admit that).  Gates is over there now trying to diffuse things before a war starts.  

Scary situation.  If iran gets hit, they're mining the straits and oil is gonna dry up here very quickly.  Major spike in gas and food prices.  that's what I am concerned about.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 06:49:33 AM »
i went with a 1st grade class on a field trip to the grocery store once.

One of the kids asked the grocery manager "Where do you guys make the cereal?"

He explained to the child that they don't actually make the food at the store, that it arrives in trucks.  

Some adults definitely don't realize that yet.

Yep.

A 3 day nationwide truck driver strike would bring this country to it's knees.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2009, 06:51:40 AM »

Classic Belgian Brotherhood against the Abu-Dabi Lowriders

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 06:52:55 AM »
i don't get that whole reptilian thing?
why is stewart not dead yet?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2009, 06:54:05 AM »
lol...at all these conspiracy theorists.

There is no "United States government with an underlying agena"... it's basically just a bunch of scared bureaucrats waiting for 5pm to come so they can go home.