Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad won the -100kg of 43rd Asian Men's in Aurangabad, India.  (Read 2159 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetails.aspx?storyid=256445
Is he a IFBB Pro already? why he compete the amateur ?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Swampi the Cocksmith....  kicking ass in Dubai Aurangabad, India.
Ron: "I am lazy."

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
Sami is not an IFBB Pro. He has achieved Pro Status in at least two other organizations but never as an IFBB Pro. I believe he is competing in these competitions in his bid t achieve IFBB Pro Status.  Whatever his plan is, I hope it works out for him. I think it would be great to see him up against some of the best.  Congrats Sami.

Pat

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Swampi the cocksmith was banned for life by the IFBB and was stuck wandering the minor leagues of Musclemania and UPBF, now he is somehow allowed to compete in the IFBB again ::) wow I wonder how many guys he had to beat in the 100kg ::) Im sure Bahrain paid for him not to be inconvenienced by a drug test ::) Swampi is nothing without his drugs.
Thunderdome approved

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Swampi the cocksmith was banned for life by the IFBB and was stuck wandering the minor leagues of Musclemania and UPBF, now he is somehow allowed to compete in the IFBB again ::) wow I wonder how many guys he had to beat in the 100kg ::) Im sure Bahrain paid for him not to be inconvenienced by a drug test ::) Swampi is nothing without his drugs.
]
hey dipshit, no IFBB pro is anything without drugs.  Get in reality
No Worries 4 me

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
]
hey dipshit, no IFBB pro is anything without drugs.  Get in reality

really ::) like i didnt know that!

swampi the cocksmith claims he is natural and was banned by IFBB for failing 3 drug tests, swampi is not a pro and the IFBB amateur test for drugs!

Thunderdome approved

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he would do well in the 202s.

they should give him a card already.  he's better than a lot of the 202s, and he's known worldwide.  he would bring a lot of attention to the shows he enters.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
he would do well in the 202s.

they should give him a card already.  he's better than a lot of the 202s, and he's known worldwide.  he would bring a lot of attention to the shows he enters.

If the IFBB held a Grand Prix contest in Dubai,Kuwait,Bahrain etc he would probably draw a decent crowd as he is popular on the guest posing circuit, why they dont have a contest there ive no idea, im sure the moron Chick would say the numbers dont add up ::)
Thunderdome approved

AVBG

No he didn't get pro status, he was only recently allowed to compete in IFBB events (as an amatuer).

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. Makes him sounds like Moses in the desert. 

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
If the IFBB held a Grand Prix contest in Dubai,Kuwait,Bahrain etc he would probably draw a decent crowd as he is popular on the guest posing circuit, why they dont have a contest there ive no idea, im sure the moron Chick would say the numbers dont add up ::)

Well, Sami just may be in luck. The IFBB is having an event in Dubai this year and hopefully for many years to come.  Search Dubai Physique Weekend on the net or you can check out my Facebook page Kuwaitbodybuilding.com. ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Well, Sami just may be in luck. The IFBB is having an event in Dubai this year and hopefully for many years to come.  Search Dubai Physique Weekend on the net or you can check out my Facebook page Kuwaitbodybuilding.com. ;D

Lets hope this contest doesnt fall through like Japan Grand Prix, Joe Weider Pro world, etc

Hope Swampi and his schmoes have got enough money to buy a Pro card off Rafael, he could make is pro debut at the Dubai GP
Thunderdome approved

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
Congratulations to Swampi the Cocksmith!  :P

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
 :)

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III